Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,584 members, 7,888,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? (6461 Views)

Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh / Lets Talk About Female Prophets In Islam / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by MacDaddy01: 3:04pm On Aug 17, 2012
The first people on earth were from Africa. That, we know very well.

Why is it that the Allah focused on the Middle East? Why are there only Jewish, Arab or Middle eastern prophets in the Quran?
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by Avicenna: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2012
Confucius was without religion. A man in a perfect position to start his own religion. Buddha's religion ignored gods. Shinto is extremely adaptive. They call their gods mythical.

Arabs. Jews. Are especially domineering group of people. What better way to acquire power and control people than religion? All your lies, inefficiencies are looked over. Your most egregious behaviour is regarded as an act of God.

Europeans came into the game rather late. So, they took one of the foreign prophets, remoulded it in their image and voila, we have a imperial weapon of subjugation and 'justifier' of some rather genocidal crimes.

Arabs are on a undeclared supremacy quest against the jews. I tell ya.

The jews are in conflict with the arabs. Tho, those jews know book oooo. Is it any wonder that the two groups have produced the most 'recognised' prophets?
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by MacDaddy01: 3:20pm On Aug 17, 2012
Avicenna: Confucius was without religion. A man in a perfect position to start his own religion. Buddha's religion ignored gods. Shinto is extremely adaptive. They call their gods mythical.

Arabs. Jews. Are especially domineering group of people. What better way to acquire power and control people than religion? All your lies, inefficiencies are looked over. Your most egregious behaviour is regarded as an act of God.

Europeans came into the game rather late. So, they took one of the foreign prophets, remoulded it in their image and voila, we have a imperial weapon of subjugation and 'justifier' of some rather genocidal crimes.

Arabs are on a undeclared supremacy quest. I tell ya. .

Some arabs are racist some are not.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by Avicenna: 3:22pm On Aug 17, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Some arabs are racist some are not.

Generalizations. Wanted to modify after I post. U too fast, man.

Against the jews. most arabian countries of the. Middle east anyway.
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by MacDaddy01: 3:24pm On Aug 17, 2012
Avicenna:
Generalizations. Wanted to modify after I post. U too fast, man.

modified cool
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by Avicenna: 3:26pm On Aug 17, 2012
MacDaddy01:

modified cool
YOU ARE HYPERSONIC FAST. shocked
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by LagosShia: 11:39pm On Aug 17, 2012
Avicenna:
YOU ARE HYPERSONIC FAST. shocked

that shows he doesn't take his time to think before posting.
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by LagosShia: 11:56pm On Aug 17, 2012
to answer the question of the thread.

1.) in Islam Muhammad (sa) was sent to all mankind,so that at least to some extent should be enough to answer the question.

2.) the middle eastern region was chosen as the place to complete and seal the divine message.

3.) we are told that God initially chose the israelites (from whom jews descended and also some arabs) to carry on the divine mission in worshiping God.

4.) the Quran does mention for instance the story of Luqman.he was guided and enlightened by God.the same goes about Zhul-Qarnain.now the issue of identifying who Zhul-Qarnain and Luqman were,can best serve to answer your question.Zhul-Qarnain is someone the arabians were not familiar with but the Jews were.thus the jews knew him but the arabians did not.later on when trying to relate who Zhul-Qarnain was,the arabians were lost because they did not know him.ofcourse,thanks to knowledge we now can relate Zhul-Qarnain to Cyrus.

5.) Islam teaches us that there are 124000 prophets sent to all of mankind.these prophets were teachers who came to educate and purify the souls of their communities.so no matter how small or insignificant a nation was they had someone sent to them so proof is placed over them.ofcourse over time those messages could have been lost or corrupted with myths and fairytales,and thus you have a comprehensive seal to the divine messages with the revelation of the Quran and the prophethood of Muhammad (sa).

Holy Quran 10:47
"And for every nation is a messenger. So when their messenger comes, it will be judged between them in justice, and they will not be wronged"

Holy Quran 5:3
"This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion".

Holy Quran 3:85
"And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers."

now there is not one scripture in any religion,in which God Almighty is reported to have instituted a religion for mankind,other than in the Quran and with the coming of Muhammad (sa),whom the Quran calls the "seal of prophets".that is the conclusion and perfection of God's revelations i.e. the Quran.previous prophets/messengers just taught,preached and delivered their messages and never gave a name to what they brought or made a religion with a name.

6.) the greatest impact of the divine messages through the israelites and later the arabians was centered around the middle east.that region experienced a lot of happenings.

7.) if you examine the hindu,buddhist and zoroastrian religions,you find that the message in their scriptures does point to Tawheed which is the central doctrine of the Quran and the Bible.so many Islamic scholars do not rule the possibility of these religious figures (in those religions) to have being prophets sent by God Almighty to those respective nations.

8.) people best relate with their environment.when the arabians are taught about nations and men who are close to their backyard,they relate to the story better.the Quran is not an historical text.it is more than that.the Quran/Islam came to reform the previous revelations/religions (i.e. judaism and christianity).so if you want to start giving stories about people in south america (people in the middle east then did not even know about south america),it is like telling us today stories in Jupiter or about aliens.such amounts to people perceiving the stories as fairytales.

9.) this is what the Quran says:

Holy Quran 40:78
"And We have already sent messengers before you. Among them are those [whose stories] We have related to you, and among them are those [whose stories] We have not related to you. And it was not for any messenger to bring a sign [or verse] except by permission of Allah . So when the command of Allah comes, it will be concluded in truth, and the falsifiers will thereupon lose [all]."

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by MacDaddy01: 1:42am On Aug 18, 2012
LagosShia:

1.) in Islam Muhammad (sa) was sent to all mankind,so that at least to some extent should be enough to answer the question.

What a foolish answer. How was Muhammad sent to all mankind? How is your foolish claim not the same as the christians and other religion that claim that their central prophet was for all mankind?

Muhammad was an illiterate who had problems with the Jews. Eve if he was sent to all mankind were are the West African prophets? were Africans too foolish for Allah?

LagosShia:
2.) the middle eastern region was chosen as the place to complete and seal the divine message.

How convenient for middle eastern people. What does that say about the omnipresence of Allah? Choosing one piece of land to spread his message all around the world instead of appearing to everyone in different lands.

The problem still remains. There were other sophisticated civilizations for Allah to hose, why Arabs and the Jews only? Black or chinese not good?

LagosShia:
3.) we are told that God initially chose the israelites (from whom jews descended and also some arabs) to carry on the divine mission in worshiping God.

How does this answer the questions of no prophets from West Africa or Asia or the Americas
LagosShia:
4.) the Quran does mention for instance the story of Luqman.he was guided and enlightened by God.the same goes about Zhul-Qarnain.now the issue of identifying who Zhul-Qarnain is,can best serve to answer your question.Zhul-Qarnain is someone the arabians were not familiar with but the Jews were.thus the jews knew him but the arabians did not.later on when trying to relate who Zhul-Qarnain was,the arabians were lost because they did not know him.ofcourse,thanks to knowledge we now can relate Zhul-Qarnain to Cyrus.

More blabbing about Jews and Arabs. Surely, even you can not talk of other people in your religions history?

LagosShia:
5.) Islam teaches us that there are 124000 prophets sent to all of mankind.these prophets were teachers who came to educate and purify the souls of their communities.so no matter how small or insignificant a nation was they had someone sent to them so proof is placed over them.ofcourse over time those messages could have been lost or corrupted with myths and fairytales,and thus you have a comprehensive seal to the divine messages with the revelation of the Quran and the prophethood of Muhammad (sa).

Holy Quran 10:47
"And for every nation is a messenger. So when their messenger comes, it will be judged between them in justice, and they will not be wronged"

You have proven that the Quran lies. What messenger went to south america where islam and judaism are almost non-existent? At the time of islam many nations or geographical areas were not even accessed or found by the outside world

LagosShia:
6.) the greatest impact of the divine message through the israelites and later the arabians was centered around the middle east.that region experienced a lot of happenings.

more nonsense about Arabs and Jews. You are really starting to sound like a slave rather than a West African

LagosShia:
7.) if you examine the hindu,buddhist and zoroastrian religions,you find that the message in their scriptures does point to Tawheed which is the central doctrine of the Quran and the Bible.so many Islamic scholars do not rule the possibility of these religious figures to have being prophets sent by God Almighty to those nations.

Lies. You must be really brainwashed to even believe that hinduism or bhuddism borrowsfrom the Quran when they have a far different teaching than islam and both are older than islam. Unless islam has an atheistic or pluralistic view of God,then you are talking nonsense.

LagosShia:
8.) people best relate with their environment.when the arabians are taught about nations and men who are close to their backyard,they relate to the story better.the Quran is not an historical text.it is more than that.the Quran/Islam came to reform the previous revelations/religions (i.e. judaism and christianity).so if you want to start given stories about people in south america (people in the middle east then did not even know about south america),it is like telling us stories about Jupiter.such amounts to people perceiving the stories as fairytales.

People relate best with their environment. Why then do Asians not have an Asian prophet in Islam?

LagosShia:
9.) this is what the Quran says:

Holy Quran 40:78
"And We have already sent messengers before you. Among them are those [whose stories] We have related to you, and among them are those [whose stories] We have not related to you. And it was not for any messenger to bring a sign [or verse] except by permission of Allah . So when the command of Allah comes, it will be concluded in truth, and the falsifiers will thereupon lose [all]."

You force the Quran to be truth. Which messengers did they send to South America?
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by LagosShia: 1:46am On Aug 18, 2012
^

i have provided you an answer to the best of my ability.if you like,appreciate my effort.if you dont and you want to argue,talk to yourself.the answer has been given to you.if you like accept it,if not feel free to say whatever.i'm i going to argue with you over what you do not believe in?

it is becoming more evident that you're jobless and may be useless,who has nothing to do other than creating threads as traps to gain attention and get involved in endless arguments.you initially pretend you want to find out.when the answer is provided you argue upon what you did not know.if you knew and you dont accept others "lying" to you,then why did you ask questions in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by MacDaddy01: 1:54am On Aug 18, 2012
LagosShia: ^

i have provided you an answer to the best of my ability.if you like,appreciate my effort.if you dont and you want to argue,talk to yourself.the answer has been given to you.if you like accept it,if not feel free to say whatever.i'm i going to argue with you over what you do not believe in?

it is becoming more evident that you're jobless and may be useless,who has nothing to do other than creating threads as traps to gain attention and get involved in endless arguments.you initially pretend you want to find out.when the answer is provided you argue upon what you did not know.if you knew and you dont accept others "lying" to you,then why did you ask questions in the first place?

MVS. Muslim Victim Syndrome. When debunked into a corner, cry that the opponent is jobless, useless and a pretender that is only out to attack your religion.

You give a foolish answer and expect me to swallow it like sheep?
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by LagosShia: 1:56am On Aug 18, 2012
^

dont feel too important.next time you wont be honored with a reply. i did not even bother to continue reading your post which portrays your atheist psychological deficiency.its the usual BS.so i saved my time and did not continue reading.
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by deols(f): 5:14am On Aug 18, 2012
LagosShia's initial reply is superb. I see no reason to comment further.

where's d Op?
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by MacDaddy01: 7:38am On Aug 18, 2012
deols: LagosShia's initial reply is superb. I see no reason to comment further.

where's d Op?
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by LagosShia: 11:44am On Aug 18, 2012
deols: LagosShia's initial reply is superb. I see no reason to comment further.

where's d Op?

Thanks.

Eid Mubarak in advance.
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by Avicenna: 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2012
LagosShia:

that shows he doesn't take his time to think before posting.

I was referring to his quick modification of his post after I mistyped some things.
Evidence of quick thinking actually.
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by LagosShia: 12:14pm On Aug 18, 2012
Avicenna:

I was referring to his quick modification of his post after I mistyped some things.
Evidence of quick thinking actually.

i was referring to both his modification and posting.
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by MacDaddy01: 12:24pm On Aug 20, 2012
LagosShia: ^

dont feel too important.next time you wont be honored with a reply. i did not even bother to continue reading your post which portrays your atheist psychological deficiency.its the usual BS.so i saved my time and did not continue reading.

My reply to you 3 days ago was hidden and I was banned by Maclatunji.

The fact remains that you have not answered the basic question;

Why are there no prophets from West Africa or Asia or the Americas?
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
Why is there so much the in you?
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by MacDaddy01: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
omonori1: Why is there so much the in you?

??
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by lepasharon(f): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2012
but Mohammed was black?..or wat they call the cushites of today
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by MacDaddy01: 1:39pm On Aug 24, 2012
lepasharon: but Mohammed was black?..or wat they call the cushites of today

Wrong. Muhammed could not have been black given the time and place he was born. He would have had brown skin (light brown at most) and looked Arabic like the rest of the people
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by vedaxcool(m): 2:28pm On Aug 24, 2012

And for every Ummah (a community or a nation),
there is a Messenger; when their Messenger
comes, the matter will be judged between them
with justice, and they will not be wronged.
(Qur'ân 10:47)
And verily, We have sent among every Ummah
(community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming):
"Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away
from) Taghut (all false deities, etc. i.e., do not
worship Taghut besides Allah)." Then of them were
some whom Allah guided and of them were some
upon whom the straying was justified. So travel
through the land and see what was the end of
those who denied (the truth). (Qur'ân 16:36)
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by MacDaddy01: 2:29pm On Aug 24, 2012
vedaxcool:
And for every Ummah (a community or a nation),
there is a Messenger; when their Messenger
comes, the matter will be judged between them
with justice, and they will not be wronged.
(Qur'ân 10:47)
And verily, We have sent among every Ummah
(community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming):
"Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away
from) Taghut (all false deities, etc. i.e., do not
worship Taghut besides Allah)." Then of them were
some whom Allah guided and of them were some
upon whom the straying was justified. So travel
through the land and see what was the end of
those who denied (the truth). (Qur'ân 16:36)

Who were the messengers to West Africa? The Arab slave traders?
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by vedaxcool(m): 2:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
^

Clearly the verse refer to a time b4 muhammad pbuh!

1 Like

Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by MacDaddy01: 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
vedaxcool: ^

Clearly the verse refer to a time b4 muhammad pbuh!

Does the verse answer the question of the topic?
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by vedaxcool(m): 2:48pm On Aug 24, 2012
^

Yes!
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by MacDaddy01: 2:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
vedaxcool: ^

Yes!

how.....because my interpretation of the verse is different......explain to a kaffir
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by LagosShia: 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
lepasharon: but Mohammed was black?..or wat they call the cushites of today

well even if he was not black as we know the concept of being black today,he descended from Hajar,Ishmael's mother (as),and she was Egyptian.
Re: Why Are There No Prophets In The Quran From West Africa Or Asia Or Americas? by MacDaddy01: 3:23pm On Aug 24, 2012
LagosShia:

well even if he was not black as we know the concept of being black today,he descended from Hajar,Ishmael's mother (as),and she was Egyptian.

lol....fairytales

http://www.bible.ca/islam/islam-myths-arabs-descendants-of-ishmael.htm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Prophet Muhammad In The Bible / True Muslims don't celebrate birthdays / The Healthy FAST; Tips To A Healthy RAMADAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.