Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,250 members, 7,880,931 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

Should I Breakup With Him Or Still Date Him. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Breakup With Him Or Still Date Him. (919 Views)

Please Help, How Can I Breakup & Forget About Him / Do I Breakup With Him Or Still Get Married To Him After Knowing This ??? / Girls/Ladies If This Guy Says U Should Date Him Will U Agree?(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Breakup With Him Or Still Date Him. by amynat(f): 8:10pm On Dec 25, 2007
is it good for a me to force myself on a guy who dosent even show luv to me and doesnt even care about me and wenever i tell his friends wat is goin on they will keep on tellin me he luvs me that he is only pretending that he luvs mi and he doesnt want to show his luv to mi, so should i breakup with him or still continue to datehim
Re: Should I Breakup With Him Or Still Date Him. by Owoayo(m): 8:14pm On Dec 25, 2007
Break up with Him, if cant articulate his feelings to you, thats means he doesn't really LOVE U!
Re: Should I Breakup With Him Or Still Date Him. by ogrebuga(m): 8:18pm On Dec 25, 2007
Have you tried telling him what it is you want him to do?
Why are you involving friends in your relationship?
Why aren't you having this conversation with him?
Re: Should I Breakup With Him Or Still Date Him. by iice(f): 3:41am On Dec 26, 2007
amynat:

is it good for a me to force myself on a guy who dosent even show love to me and doesnt even care about me and wenever i tell his friends what is goin on they will keep on tellin me he luvs me that he is only pretending that he luvs mi and he doesnt want to show his love to mi, so should i breakup with him or still continue to datehim

Huh? undecided
The first sentence is just enough!
Re: Should I Breakup With Him Or Still Date Him. by Nobody: 3:44am On Dec 26, 2007
Owoayo:

Break up with Him, if can't articulate his feelings to you, thats means he doesn't really LOVE You!

i second that. . .break up with him jo. . .the guy is useless, that's if you show him love and he doesn't do otherwise
Re: Should I Breakup With Him Or Still Date Him. by FactorChic(f): 8:01am On Dec 26, 2007
I know right! A guy can't show u affection, can't even tell u he loves u, and someone is telling u he's just pretending, Pretend my foot! Pls dump him and stop wasting ur time

(1) (Reply)

Love / Ways To Treat A Woman Right? / Move On Or What? / Is It Better To Love Or To Be Loved?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.