Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,147 members, 7,922,826 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 01:28 PM

Bald Hair- A Sign Of Greatness? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Bald Hair- A Sign Of Greatness? (922 Views)

Girl Sues Her Barber After Realizing Bald Head Didn’t Make Her Look Like Amber / Girl Sues Barber After Realising Bald Hair Didnt Make Her Look Like Amber Rose / Living With Lions At Home Is A Sign Of Wealth-pictures(arabs) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bald Hair- A Sign Of Greatness? by aceyralph(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2012
Alopecia drove Rowsell to greatness

As she completed a lap of honour after winning Olympic gold, cyclist Joanna Rowsell pulled off her helmet to proudly reveal her bald head.

Having lived with the hair loss condition alopecia since childhood, the 23-year-old has not flinched from speaking about her condition. Indeed she says her hair loss has helped drive her on to greatness. And her win in the women's cycling team pursuit at the velodrome could not have come at a better time - it fell on International Alopecia Day which seeks to raise awareness of the condition.

She said a fan contacted her on Twitter on Saturday to tell her about the special day: "I thought, 'Wow, that's a bit spooky that our Olympic final is the same day'."

hmmm, what am i waiting for. i have got a balder hair.
guys lets show what we have got and use it to draw inspiration

(1) (Reply)

** Fire Gutted Office Apartment At allen, Ikeja * * / Indian Family Sets Themselces On Fire Due To Hunger!! / Accident On 3rd Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.