Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,006 members, 7,919,213 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:50 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu (17966 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 In Enugu / Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 40 Farmers In Fresh Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 18, 2012
9ja voice:

They Run away at night, but they cant hide. wait for another news by 2-3 days after,
that is if we find need to inform you guys here.

but to all the igbos online I say relax and wait it will be taking care of soonest than you think.
maybe by prayer or by any means available. we don't take sorry and please as a solution.
Thanks.
Clap for yourself ...you obviously are a bigger comedian than the great Alibaba. grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by odogwux(m): 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2012
Get the fvck out of here. Bitter bellied rudderless b1tch nigga

Eko Ile: Den probably won kidnap hausa man for money, but hausa came out on top....rip...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2012
You guys better warn your folks back in the villages to watch their backs instead of coming here to thumb beat your chest promising fire and brimstone..Since these barbarians have tried it now..they will do attempt it again elsewhere in the surrounding villages.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
bashr8: in this case the fulanis are the real cowards for killing unarmed teenager and running away.am sure you know the real meaning of cowards after all you are yoruba.

this got 37 Likes. grin

~Royal~:
[size=18pt]Tribalism is Awesome.[/size]
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by putro(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
abouzaid: The fulani herdsmen fled the community at night but i don't think this is over for them yet.
Did they fled with their cows,wait for their brothers to come and retreive them then you can really deal with them. But in the meanwhile are there no other fulani herdmen in enuge you guys can start with to make a statement? One Nigeria divided
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by putro(m): 5:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
ilugunboy:
Clap for yourself ...you obviously are a bigger comedian than the great Alibaba. grin
a.. Comeeedian indeed.let us pray for.Nigeria. Ah ah ah ah ah
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by OneNaira6: 6:09pm On Aug 18, 2012
Na wa ooo! Few weeks ago, a thread about a clash between enugu community and fulani herdsmen. Ppl shouted "why are igbo ppl killing fulani", they argued till its 11 pages. Now a new thread about the community not reacting, the same wahalla. What do ppl want? Na wa ooo!!

4 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by tunnytox(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2012
MsDarkSkin:

this got 37 Likes. grin

It confirms the fact that all the posters that liked the posts are tribalists.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by toboy: 7:47pm On Aug 18, 2012
tunnytox:

It confirms the fact that all the posters that liked the posts are tribalists.
this posts shows your clueless and disoriented!!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by toboy: 7:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
ilugunboy:
for your small mind Abi?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by tunnytox(m): 7:59pm On Aug 18, 2012
toboy: this posts shows your clueless and disoriented!!

Quit smoking cheap weed, it will do you more harm than good.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Chigorkizz(m): 8:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
Yoruba pple knws nothing than enclosing shit(faeces) in a polytene bag,tied and dropped at d corner of their room.
Dat's why they're call 'OGBE MI EPUU' Lol!
Dirty cowards!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
Chigorkizz: Yoruba pple knws nothing than enclosing shit(faeces) in a polytene bag,tied and dropped at d corner of their room.
Dat's why they're call 'OGBE MI EPUU' Lol!
Dirty cowards!

That is the tale handed over to you by your fathers? Show us if you've personally come across such if you've ever been to Yorubaland and not mouthing rubbish while holed up in the landlocked scorched earth place you call towns.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
toboy: for your small mind Abi?

How big is your mind? Empty piece of crap!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Onlytruth(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2012
The traditional rulers of Enugu and all SE states should meet to take a decision, and a position concerning how to keep Fulani herdsmen out of Igboland/SE.
I already see the problem and WHY the Fulani are able to do this in SOME parts (particularly remote and removed parts) of the East. They cannot try it in larger villages/towns; they are like hyenas. They pick WEAK spots, and attack in packs. Igbo being a very busy people often (after abandoning the remote villages) are occupied trying to make money in big towns and cities while these marauding Fulani animals nibble at the fringes of our land.
The only way to stop it is for the traditional rulers of Igboland to meet, and to ban Fulani herdsmen from grazing in Igboland. Notice that I did not say the governors because the governors are bound by the moronic Nigerian constitution which aids and abets mass murder of the innocent. They should ban the Fulani and nothing will happen. From there, ANY fulani herdsmen sighted in any part of Igboland should be dealt with and expelled. If they want war, they will get A FULL war.
This is a problem that I foresee that is capable of leading to a full scale war whereby our youths finally engage these idiots, and when they do that I suspect they won't stop in Igboland because they fulani may run to the North or further east to Cross river -they do that often.

The Igbo say that an elder does not keep mum and does nothing when a female goat is giving birth while still tethered.
These are TWO [b]resourceful Igbo sons [/b]that were killed by people who contribute little (if anything at all) to society. My anger is very palpable and I suspect that others are feeling the same.

A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Yujin(m): 9:19pm On Aug 18, 2012
Why the insult on the Yorubas? Will it change anything? No!
Real men don't make noise. The herdsmen have bitten more than they can chew; let's see how it plays out in Enugu.
Like I have always said- arm yourselves because FG cannot protect you.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by EkoIle1: 9:34pm On Aug 18, 2012
Intrepid!:

Allow me correct your stupidity. During the Civil War, Yoruba soldiers constituted less than 20percent of the Nigerian Army, and they were mainly support personnel, not combatants. The Yorubas are like the French, notorious cowards and ingrained lousy fighters.

Shame on this illiterate. Like I said, they don't teach you clowns your history for obvious low self esteem reasons.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by EkoIle1: 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
odogwu-x:
Get the fvck out of here. Bitter bellied rudderless b1tch nigga

Coward son of ojuku the deserter. Slow down and preserve your anger for the hausa people wey dey slaughter you clowns like chicken.

You people just need to confine your kidnapping business to your ibo people because hausa people no dey play.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by aryzgreat: 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
Fulani will pay for this, nsukka ppl dat i know dont forgive easily. Killing unarmed teenagers is d height of cowardness, the last time their cows ate up farmer's crops in enugu, 2 Fulani were killed with the cows, now they have woken the sleeping lion, they should stay back to finish this.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Rhino5dm: 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
All hail the commander in chief of e-warriors. grin. How does it feels to be writing rubbish from your comfort zone in US? shocked.

I through you mouthed about taking down the whole fulanis? what a fool you are!!

Onlytruth: The traditional rulers of Enugu and all SE states should meet to take a decision, and a position concerning how to keep Fulani herdsmen out of Igboland/SE.
I already see the problem and WHY the Fulani are able to do this in SOME parts (particularly remote and removed parts) of the East. They cannot try it in larger villages/towns; they are like hyenas. They pick WEAK spots, and attack in packs. Igbo being a very busy people often (after abandoning the remote villages) are occupied trying to make money in big towns and cities while these marauding Fulani animals nibble at the fringes of our land.
The only way to stop it is for the traditional rulers of Igboland to meet, and to ban Fulani herdsmen from grazing in Igboland. Notice that I did not say the governors because the governors are bound by the moronic Nigerian constitution which aids and abets mass murder of the innocent. They should ban the Fulani and nothing will happen. From there, ANY fulani herdsmen sighted in any part of Igboland should be dealt with and expelled. If they want war, they will get A FULL war.
This is a problem that I foresee that is capable of leading to a full scale war whereby our youths finally engage these idiots, and when they do that I suspect they won't stop in Igboland because they fulani may run to the North or further east to Cross river -they do that often.

The Igbo say that an elder does not keep mum and does nothing when a female goat is giving birth while still tethered.
These are TWO [b]resourceful Igbo sons [/b]that were killed by people who contribute little (if anything at all) to society. My anger is very palpable and I suspect that others are feeling the same.

A stitch in time saves nine.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by MrEverest(m): 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2012
I smell rat here, for all intent and purpose, it appears that the feudal northern elites are the ones sponsoring this fulani cattle rearers, to terrorise middle belt and southerners, how come they are alwz armed with sophisticated weopons? Nimbo community must never allow this to end this way, the youths should mobilise(through vigilante group) and the LGA and community should give them covert support to annihilate any fulani that is found in the area. This is a very bad precedence!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Onlytruth(m): 10:25pm On Aug 18, 2012
Mr Everest: I smell rat here, for all intent and purpose, it appears that the feudal northern elites are the ones sponsoring this fulani cattle rearers, to terrorise middle belt and southerners, how come they are alwz armed with sophisticated weopons? Nimbo community must never allow this to end this way, the youths should mobilise(through vigilante group) and the LGA and community should give them covert support to annihilate any fulani that is found in the area. This is a very bad precedence!

The ultimate truth. cool

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
I think I am beginning to dislike NL. What brought me to NL in the first place is the car section. I have learnt alot from the section. The manifest tribalism in NL these days is really disturbing. There are people who before they came to NL were perfectly normal individuals who were not conscious of tribal differences, at least not the negative ones and certainly had no hatred for other tribes. But stumbling on NL and seeing its agenda of promoting tribalism, have been converted and are now apostles of divisive tribalism. This disgusts me a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by MrEverest(m): 10:46pm On Aug 18, 2012
Eko Ile:

Coward son of ojuku the deserter. Slow down and preserve your anger for the hausa people wey dey slaughter you clowns like chicken.

You people just need to confine your kidnapping business to your ibo people because hausa people no dey play.
ssshhhh stop vituperating gibberish, the civil war you are talking about, was between Igbos and 279 ethnic groups put together as well as the full support of Britain, USSR and Egypt. That said, Igbos unlike the Yorubas, are never cowards, Fulanis have killed many yorubas in Lagos(including mile 12), Oyo, Ibeshe in Ogun etc and nothing happened but when they killed Igbos in Kaduna in 2OO1, hundreds of them were killed in retaliation in Aba, i witnessed it then. ITS IN OUR BLOOD, IGBOS ARE NEVER COWARDs! Watch and see!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by dasparrow: 11:16pm On Aug 18, 2012
misterme: I think I am beginning to dislike NL. What brought me to NL in the first place is the car section. I have learnt alot from the section. The manifest tribalism in NL these days is really disturbing. There are people who before they came to NL were perfectly normal individuals who were not conscious of tribal differences, at least not the negative ones and certainly had no hatred for other tribes. But stumbling on NL and seeing its agenda of promoting tribalism, have been converted and are now apostles of divisive tribalism. This disgusts me a lot.

Yes, that's true. There is alot of tribalism on Nairaland. However, what you see on nairaland is a reflection of Nigerian society. The average Nigerian is too tribalistic and I don't know why. Even here abroad, some Nigerians will carry their tribalism reach here. This is why I keep saying that it seems to be a waste of time remaining one country because how can we move our country Nigeria forward when there is no unity amongst its citizens? A house divided amongst itself cannot stand. Sigh! undecided

~Royal~:
lol@we will slaughter them and kill their Cows

Tribalism is Awesome.

@Bolded

Yes it is, Isn't it? That is why in the USA akatas hate continental Africans and black people from other parts of the world so much and give us all a hard time. Hatred and the pull him down syndrome lies in the DNA of the average negro both within and outside the African continent or so it seems. Therefore, let us not play sanctimonious here.

MsDarkSkin:

this got 37 Likes. grin

And because it got 37 likes that is why you rush here to open teeth like a roasted goat? I hope you also open your teeth with all the black on black killings going on in major U.S cities like chicago for instance as the below U.S article indicates:

Thursday, 26 July 2012 05:24

Chicago’s Murders for 2012 Likely to Exceed 2011

Written by R. Cort Kirkwood

EXCERPT:

Weekends Of Mayhem, Blacks Are Dying

During the past year, murderous violence swept over the city in waves of shocking brutality. On Friday and Saturday, the Chicago Tribune reported, three were killed and 22 shot in gunfire across the city. The article describes a veritable war zone. The newspapers and television stations have become diaries of murder, bloodshed, and violence, most of it gang related.

Before last weekend, the body count was at least 42 dead and 188 wounded just for July 4 and five other weekends of gunfire from February through May.

Aside from turning Chicago into a charnel house, the gunplay also affects one group more than any other: blacks.

According to the Chicago Tribune, “Violent crime has long afflicted minorities in Chicago at a much higher rate than the rest of the population, and the spike in homicides in the first half of this year provides an especially stark measure: 201 of the 259 homicide victims were African-American.”

While blacks make up about 33 percent of the city's population, they accounted for nearly 78 percent of the homicide victims through the first six months of 2012.

By comparison, just 11 homicide victims in the first six months of the year were white, and 44 were Hispanic, according to police data.

The newspaper reported that most violent crime occurs in black neighborhoods, and that “a majority of both homicide victims and offenders are young black men with criminal records. With one exception, African-Americans have made up more than 70 percent of homicide victims in Chicago every year for the last two decades.”

The newspaper also reported that about 75 percent of the victims were boys or men aged 15 to 35, and that 143 of the victims were gang members or had gang affiliations. And 133 of those had arrest records.

Of the 44 Hispanic victims, 27 were males ages 15 to 35 and had arrest histories, according to the data. Three of the 11 white victims were males in that age range with arrest histories.

Data Nothing New

The data from Chicago reprise what libertarian columnist Walter Williams, who writes frequently about race and crime, disclosed about crime in black communities: blacks suffer the most.

In his column entitled “Should Black People Tolerate This,” Williams, a black man, reprised the grim numbers, noting that life in a major American city is more dangerous for a young black man than a tour of duty in Iraq or Afghanistan.

“Each year, roughly 7,000 blacks are murdered,” he wrote.

Ninety-four percent of the time, the murderer is another black person. According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, between 1976 and 2011, there were 279,384 black murder victims. Using the 94 percent figure means that 262,621 were murdered by other blacks. Though blacks are 13 percent of the nation’s population, they account for more than 50 percent of homicide victims. Nationally, black homicide victimization rate is six times that of whites, and in some cities, it's 22 times that of whites. Coupled with being most of the nation’s homicide victims, blacks are most of the victims of violent personal crimes, such as assault and robbery.

Williams also denounced the silence of so-called civil rights leaders, who refuse to discuss the problem. He also criticized them for their “silence and concealment about black racist attacks” on whites and Asians, citing the “attacks on two Virginian-Pilot newspaper reporters set upon and beaten by a mob of young blacks.”

The story wasn’t even covered by their own newspaper. In March, a black mob assaulted, knocked unconscious, disrobed and robbed a white tourist in downtown Baltimore. Black mobs have roamed the streets of Denver, Chicago, Philadelphia, New York, Cleveland, Washington, Los Angeles and other cities, making unprovoked attacks on whites and running off with their belongings.

Racist attacks have been against not only whites but also Asians.

Williams hammered black leaders from President Obama on down for “racial demogoguery.”

Williams is obviously correct. Blacks are exploited by other blacks and liberal politicians to build political power; blacks are treated as a "victim group" to get them to buy into a political ideology; blacks have been the victims of political policies that demean them and keep them poor; blacks are victims of crime from other blacks because of the societal rot engendered by these liberal policies. And if the same thing happened to any other race, would things be any different? If whites were led to believe they were being held down by another more populous race and laws were put into place, such as welfare laws that pay more to women who have children but no husband, that had the function of destroying two-parent families, morality, and work ethic, wouldn't whites be where blacks are now? The answer is obviously yes.

Culled from: http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/12217-chicago%E2%80%99s-murders-for-2012-likely-to-exceed-2011
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by sleekdot(m): 12:25am On Aug 19, 2012
Mr Everest: ssshhhh stop vituperating gibberish, the civil war you are talking about, was between Igbos and 279 ethnic groups put together as well as the full support of Britain, USSR and Egypt. That said, Igbos unlike the Yorubas, are never cowards, Fulanis have killed many yorubas in Lagos(including mile 12), Oyo, Ibeshe in Ogun etc and nothing happened but when they killed Igbos in Kaduna in 2OO1, hundreds of them were killed in retaliation in Aba, i witnessed it then. ITS IN OUR BLOOD, IGBOS ARE NEVER COWARDs! Watch and see!

Ibos are not cowards but the Ibo warlord fled warfront to Abidjan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/789775_Ojukwu_getting_ready_to_run_jpg967aeb75e390ca75377ad019b3c9fae5

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by EkoIle1: 12:45am On Aug 19, 2012
sleekdot:

Ibos are not cowards but the Ibo warlord fled warfront to Abidjan

www.nairaland.com/attachments/789775_Ojukwu_getting_ready_to_run_jpg967aeb75e390ca75377ad019b3c9fae5

This picture of the village rebel leader is priceless.

it's just too unfortunate that these little sons of ojuku don't know their history. I bet they have no clue how they got spanked hard and lost they war or who spanked them or even who they surrendered to. like they say, if you don't know or didn't learn from your history, name to repeat the same foolish mistake all over again remain.

sometimes I feel sorry for these clueless ibo kids.

6 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by ektbear: 12:59am On Aug 19, 2012
One day, there will be a Rwanda-style genocide of these Fulanis in Nigeria.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by EzeUche(m): 1:00am On Aug 19, 2012
Nigerian Fulanis are pushing their luck. undecided

Killing innocent teenagers who had a whole life to live will not sit well with those communities in Enugu.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 19, 2012
dasparrow:

Yes, that's true. There is alot of tribalism on Nairaland. However, what you see on nairaland is a reflection of Nigerian society. The average Nigerian is too tribalistic and I don't know why. Even here abroad, some Nigerians will carry their tribalism reach here. This is why I keep saying that it seems to be a waste of time remaining one country because how can we move our country Nigeria forward when there is no unity amongst its citizens? A house divided amongst itself cannot stand. Sigh! undecided

@Bolded

Yes it is, Isn't it? That is why in the USA akatas hate continental Africans and black people from other parts of the world so much and give us all a hard time. Hatred and the pull him down syndrome lies in the DNA of the average negro both within and outside the African continent or so it seems. Therefore, let us not play sanctimonious here.

And because it got 37 likes that is why you rush here to open teeth like a roasted goat? I hope you also open your teeth with all the black on black killings going on in major U.S cities like chicago for instance as the below U.S article....

Culled from: http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/crime/item/12217-chicago%E2%80%99s-murders-for-2012-likely-to-exceed-2011

seems like myself and royal ruffled a few feathers LOL!

you said it best:

"Hatred and the pull him down syndrome lies in the DNA of the average negro both within and outside the African continent"...

THE APPLE DOES NOT FALL FAR FROM THE TREE! cheesy grin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by nduchucks: 4:54am On Aug 19, 2012
I must admit that the glue which has kept Nigeria one, has been the hatred the Yorubas and Ibos have for each other. Ironically, the Ibo need to make peace with the Yorubas for the actualization of their biafra to have any chance whatsoever of happening. SMH
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill Two Teenagers In Enugu by abouzaid: 6:46am On Aug 19, 2012
misterme: I think I am beginning to dislike NL. What brought me to NL in the first place is the car section. I have learnt alot from the section. The manifest tribalism in NL these days is really disturbing. There are people who before they came to NL were perfectly normal individuals who were not conscious of tribal differences, at least not the negative ones and certainly had no hatred for other tribes. But stumbling on NL and seeing its agenda of promoting tribalism, have been converted and are now apostles of divisive tribalism. This disgusts me a lot.
i don't want to sound tribalistic but i think the yorubas are the main cause of tribalism here. Nairaland probable started as a place where a few yoruba friends shared gists and bashed other tribes while touting themselves as progressive. When the igbos came in and returned fire for fire, what u saw now is d result. Secondly if u have been long enough here, u would have noticed that igbos rarely visited yoruba threads but all the yorubas will congregate on any igbo thread to spread hate while seun and his moderators watch. So now it's t i t 4 t a t game. Besides all nigerians are tribalistic, it's just that we bottle it up in order to get along in the pursuit of our daily bread. An anonymous forum like nairaland enables ppl to show their true color. Awolowo said "nigeria is not a nation but a mere geopolitical expression. Atleast he was wiser than the one nigeria singing ZIK.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kanu: We’re More Nigerian Than Any Other Tribe- Ohaneze Ndigbo / Nnamdi Kanu Phone call Exposed To The Public / El-rufai Blasts South South Governors For Defending CJN, Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.