Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,678 members, 7,935,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 06:31 PM

Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians (17386 Views)

Prezzo Planned To Propose To Goldie On Valentine's Day? / Goldie’s Death: Prezzo Heads To Lagos / Prezzo's Sorrowful Poem For Goldie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by edelweiss(f): 11:39am On Aug 18, 2012
cyril83: I love this sharp niggy die...that's how cheap gurl shud be treated, goldie went to the house "BBA" with d positive mind of winning d gold but unfortunately for d slut "goldie" whilst she got into d house,she purposely threw away all her goals and ran afta an ugly bad niggy all because of skin tatoos, this simply shows how cheap r nigerian gurls.
we are talking abut Goldie not the entire naija girls! We the naija girls are really mad at her! and broda weren't u raised by a woman?don't u have sister? Don't u plan or hope to have female kid someday(that's if u don't have)why generalize?why insult the entire naija women?am sure is girls like Goldie that will allow u touch her with even an eleven foot pole! And he calls himself a man! Joker!

1 Like

Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by carolrex: 12:06pm On Aug 18, 2012
Apology accepted, story doesn,t change hun.
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by Next2Bezee(m): 12:57pm On Aug 18, 2012
Why did Prezzo apologize? sure he was able to monopolize and play sum one very stupid but to apologize to all Nigerians is degrading us all to Goldie's level.
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by Nuzo1(m): 1:47pm On Aug 18, 2012
I find not only the so-called apology amusing, but some Nigerians who feel Prezzo owe them any goddamn apology.
BBA is a game where people from different African countries come to co-habitate with each other for 91 days. In order to avoid being evicted before the 91st you have to devise strategies to get Africans to keep voting for you to win the price. Part of these strategies are betrayal, lies, sex, drunkenness, honesty, hard work, beauty, intelligence, quiet or outspokenness. Africans are humans, and like most humans; silly and weird things drive their sympathy.

With the above description, I didn't think it was necessary for prezzo to apologize to Goldie or any of her compatriots. Goldie should have been told that whatever happens in BBA is all a game.
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by bibigirl07: 2:55pm On Aug 18, 2012
odehaj: Prezzo: when I was in school in Canada,we hid to smoke cigarette to keep
off cold.
Goldie: aah! na Canada u go school,ah..ajebo pikin...
An eye opener for 9ja girls who think that poverty started here in 9ja.
If I were Prezzo, Goldie would have been pregnant b4 d show ended, silly girl!

Not all 9ja girls r as stupid as that. Does ur sister think dat way
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
Even though the apology is nt necessary. I think its d respect prezzo hv for nigeria that prompted him to tender such apology. Buh its really nt important,coz it waz a game where there wil definitely be losers and winners. Buh our goldie lost in a disgraceful way. We dnt hv any beef with u prezzo,buh with our daughter,goldie
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by chii8(f): 3:31pm On Aug 18, 2012
kobezex: Who cares?
i do,who came first and from which country?thanks in advance
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
Prezzo, u are d best. The most popular housemate in dis year's bba. I love u so much. U played d game well and u deserve all d accolades u r getting 4rm ur country and africa in general. 4 me u won dis year's bba but u were robbed, just, because they wanted a south african 2 win. I love u prezzo.
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by GudluckIBB(m): 7:07pm On Aug 18, 2012
Chrisfab: Goldie is d name of my mad dog, i named d dog after goldie stupidity in d BBA.
>--Çhrî$fâb-->

Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by odehaj: 8:15pm On Aug 18, 2012
bibigirl07: Not all 9ja girls r as stupid as that. Does ur sister think dat way
No,my sister does not think that way but from my statement its a lesson for your type who must sleep with a man for everything. if u were there u would have done worst than her.ashiawo.
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by omeh05yahoocom(m): 10:01pm On Aug 18, 2012
them akara chop akara too much.them akara chop akara too much.them akara chop akara too much.
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by domiron: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2012
gbadexy spot on. The rest of you are just flipping your gums.Or should i say, your keyboards?, mtcheeeew!!!!!!.
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by LTRAVIS(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2012
poweredcom: You see dats why I don't watch dat so called big brother rubbish and mr prezzo should shut tha Bleep up
..itz rubbish ba!!! N u find ur freakin time sneakin in2 diz thread n start commentin  it...u shuld had let it pass..abi dat 1 nor dey ur dict
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by Decryptor(m): 2:16pm On Aug 19, 2012
Dubemkelly:
A South African dude who doesn't know how 2 speak,u gonna strain ur ears 2 hear wat he has 2 say,his accent leaves much 2 b desired...He's by name KEAGAN,he walked home wiv $300,000
After he must have fvcked out that Zambian girl's brains out on that thursday night!
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by Belovedd: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2012
The guy apoligized cos he is interested in d Nigerian market. a couple of people have spotted them (prezzo and Goldie) in some lagos joints last week, someone saw them at yellow chilli, another st d movies. So d bobo is in naija as we speak.
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by DonaldGenes(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2012
fingard02k: Mediciene after death.. We don't need your sorry A$rse..As for the eviction, we Naija evicted her cus she failed NAIJA.
hahahaha
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
Re: Prezzo Officially Apologises To Nigerians by ziiidos(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2012
slimdiggi: Keep your apology ! Don't you dare try to come to Naija for future publicity,its not ur fault anyway,its that dumb blonde we sent to represent us...
Blonde ke? Who dash monkey banana!?..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Albert Magnus Uranta Is Dead! (Mary Uranta's Father) / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Honored As One Of 100 Most Influential People Of Africa / Joey Akan: Ubi Franklin Has Wronged So Many People And Injured Lives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.