Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,509 members, 7,937,466 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

hmm - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / hmm (807 Views)

HMM..!! Actress Inem Peters Wears ONLY Bra To Birthday Party (new Style?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

hmm by chiboy1928(m): 9:28am On Aug 18, 2012
Hhmmm
Re: hmm by MMM2(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2012
crycrycry
Re: hmm by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:14pm On Aug 18, 2012
Another 419 on nairaland.. Ladies beware!!!
Re: hmm by chiboy1928(m): 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
Jazz music cool soul music
Re: hmm by Lolaabokoku(f): 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2012
chiboy1928: Lola because I can't continue the relationship with you cos u were not serious about the relationship,you now go about spoiling my name and saying bad tings about me,I have never collected any money from you neither have I ask u for anyting,I only told you am quiting the releationship since u were not giving me the attention I need,pls nairaland help me to beg these girl to stop spoling ma name here and I have never ask her for anyting.pls I beg her to live me alone am not intrested in having an affair with her but she doesn't want to let go, what she does is she go about spoiling ma name please me fellow nairaland help me to warn her to stay away from me these is her no 07039441770.
buhahahahahaha.. You can never stop making me laugh infact you crack my ribs.. If you like you can go as far as pasting my nos on google i dont care. Come to think of it do u even hav money to start a relationship? As far as am concerned am in a serious relationship, for more info log on to my name on facebook and check me out.. Meanwhile I dey warn you nairaland girls you beta beware of this ex convict wey dey find good thing without money, is either on 2go or nairaland to swindle pple.. Abeg the guy 2 poor no let am mugu you ooo.. I wonder how he manage get my number (you see what i mean) ole *laughs @ poster and logs out*
Re: hmm by DeBlunt: 9:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
Who do we believe now
Re: hmm by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
It seems u guy Lola and achi have had some hot stuffs in ur privacy before. Well, won't b surprised if the guy is still nacking u even doh u claimed to b serious. U are not diff from any other girl cheating or goin to Abuja to nak apako. Stop ranting as if you never suck kinni before

(1) (Reply)

My Rich Auntie Wants A Strong Guy / . / Looking For A Slim And Submissive Girl For Vacation In Dubai (have A Passport)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.