Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,780 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:41 AM

What Are The Principles Of Your Life? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / What Are The Principles Of Your Life? (904 Views)

Write Your Life Story In 6 Words / Principles Of A Rich Man / Principles Of A Poor Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Principles Of Your Life? by pearlhapi(f): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2012
Principles is a major factor that forms our lives and how we relate to the outside world•a person without principles is prone to reckless living•here are a following list of a principled person•

1•they dont go with the crowd

2•they have the ryt mindset towards life,which is been positive and optimistic•never recognising failure

3•they think before they act•

4•they are cautious of the words they say and things they do

5•they don't take in all that comes into the world!they are distinguished•

5•they are disciplined accomodative and focused and lastly
They are not usually sex slaves•myopinion
Re: What Are The Principles Of Your Life? by sofat(m): 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2012
A PRINCIPLED PERSON HAS STRONG FAITH IN GOD AND NOT FAITH IN HIMSELF.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Principles Of Your Life? by Emmy9ite(m): 8:33pm On Aug 18, 2012
Good write up. smiley
Re: What Are The Principles Of Your Life? by pearlhapi(f): 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
Emmy9ite: Good write up. smiley
#hugz baeby
Re: What Are The Principles Of Your Life? by ITbomb(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2012
Sincerity, I believe is one of anybody's main principle in life.

I'm always doing my best to develop that in me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Franchise Proposal And Business Plan / How Can I Be A Good Writer? / J. I. A.. The Deadly Quintet......( An Action Novel Based On A True Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.