Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,689 members, 7,885,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her (2330 Views)

She Asked Me Out. I Declined. Now She Is Making My Life Hell. / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / If I Tell You Im A Virgin, We Get Married And You Find Out I Lied.reactions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by kunlery911(m): 1:26pm On Aug 18, 2012
so i started dating dis girl since dec 2010 i love her so much that i wanna marry her but i was scared cuz i know most 9ja babe r gold digger so i decided to test her.i have been treating my gf really bad since when we stated date just to know what she is in for cuz most girls have been with r with me cuz of what have so i wanted to make sure she aint in for what i have but in cuz she love me for who i am.i started treating her bad.i swear at her eveything time,i treated her like a bit**,cheat on her so many times i even did it in front of her,i swear at her family w.e am mad at her,i called her names,i condition her everytime,and still she is still here for me she never thought of breaking up even tho i break up with her so many times she always come bk n begge me even tho am the one thats wrong. when i cheat on her n she get mad i will break up with her n all she does is cry n begg me to come bk n tell me how much she is inlove with me. remember i love dis girl but i was doing all dis to her cuz dis is the woman i wanna marry n i wanna make sure she gonna be here for me no matter what cuz i have seen ppl that marry 9ja babe n bring them abroad but change once they get here n call cops on their husband so i didnt wanna make that kinda mistake.so over the time i was doing all dis horrible things to her i started getting jealous n insecure thinking she might be cheating so i stop her from having friends,i control her fb,dont want no guys call her fone,i even mad make an oath for me. but still insecure cuz of what i was doing to her cuz i knew i was doing her wrong n i took it too far.so now i decided to stop cuz i realize she truly love me cuz even tho if a girl truly love a guy n the guy did half i did to that girl she would have left his ass long time ago but she stood by me even tho i lied to her sometimes ago that i was dead broke n i pretended for like 5months n all she did was pray n pray n pray each time n tell me not to worry that everything is gonna be fine. so i think i she is what u need in my life i really wanna make it up to her.so plz ppl what can i do to make it up to her i wanna get married to her ending of dis yr but i think i need to do something apart from that to make it up to her maybe buy something special but cant think straight so girls in the house help me out what can i buy her or do for her to make it up to her??.[color=#990000][/color]PLZ IF U DONT HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY PLZ DONT BOTHER COMMENTING CUZ IF U CUZ ME I WILL CUZ U TOO THX

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by Gloriagee(f): 2:37pm On Aug 18, 2012
to be honest, i'm completely baffled by u n ur girlfriend. in ur attempt to prove she's not a gold digger, yu treated her as a bit'ch, in ur own words!!!! luk, d chick is either desperate, low self esteemed or a damn gd pretender just lukin at the big pix... evn up to swearin oath, ke? seems more like role playin than a real relatnship. na una sabi
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by Sijo01(f): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2012
The composition of your story will turn a litrate person to an illitrate......... Well, the onlyfin you need to do is the opposite of what you'v been doing to her.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by Dyt(f): 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2012
Sijo01: The composition of your story will turn a litrate person to an illitrate......... Well, the onlyfin you need to do is the opposite of what you'v been doing to her.

Buhahahhahahaahhahahahahahaha
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by nicky4lif(f): 3:15pm On Aug 18, 2012
Well the best thing u can do for her is to propose to her,she will appreciate it more than anything u feel u want to by for her but if u really want to buy her something u can get her a small car because she deserves it from u.she is not despreate or a pretender,even if I'm pretending I can't take it when u cheat on me.my dear let me tell u,there is better person out there.
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by deniyor: 3:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
We all lie but the worst liars are the ones that lie to themselves. Stop fooling yourself, you were in no way testing her by all your actions listed here. It is who you are and how you have always been. To test if someone is a golddigger, you don't abuse her and cheat in her, insult her family and cut out her family and friends support.
You sir have a problem that you need to sort out but you need to realise it first. You are abusive in nature. Jealousy and control are other symptoms of your emotional abuse nature.

I am really scared for the girl at this point. If she marries you, she is in for a lifetime of abuse. Get someone else to date and try treating with respect. Psychology has taught us that when people interact with others, they always revert to the innate behaviour they have associated with the other person. It is why you treat people differently, eg playful with that old childhood friend and more reserved with the new friend you met when you before older.
Unless you get professional help, you will always be a crappy bf and then husband to the poor girl.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by Gloriagee(f): 3:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
@ deniyor, i completely agree with u. dr's no correlation wtsoever btw d so called tests and his 'suspicions'. fact is, i always smh at all these 'testers'... cunny man die, cunny man bury am!
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by 2goodbobo(m): 3:54pm On Aug 18, 2012
Bros this your litmus test stake style too much o! Well the girl is a good girl for her to be able to stomach all you did to her. Proposing to her is the best gift you can give to her for now.
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by Amya(f): 4:07pm On Aug 18, 2012
What is with people always claiming they "test" people because they are wealthy? Whatever made you think you're wealthy sef? Wealth is just not in money, but in attitude too. And i think you're heavily lacking in both.
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by lolaluv1(f): 4:17pm On Aug 18, 2012
Omg, Deniyor. You're so apt. What more can I say?

@Poster
I'm not insulting you oh. Take this more as recommendations.
You need help. You need to see a therapist rooted in Psychiatry. Because everything you listed are the classic signs of an abuser, a sadist and a psychopath. Thank goodness you are outside the country. You can easily get the treatment you need.
Your girlfriend's got no self value, no self respect and her confidence is in the doldrums, thanks to you. She needs a therapist to unearth why she thinks she's in love with someone who treats her like dirt!

Since when did the test of love become insulting a girl's family, cheating on her and making her cry? Since when did the test of love become stopping a girl from living her life and intimidating her so she cowers before you in terror?
Both of y'all (you and gf) need help! Shikena!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by Maxymilliano(m): 5:35pm On Aug 18, 2012
OP, you have a complex and the earlier you know and amend your idiocyncrasies, the better. It's really hard reading thru your post tho.
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by omega25red(m): 5:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
The only way to make it up is to set her free because I see you harming that woman in the near future due to the fact that you are mentally deranged

No offence

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by Kolade9(m): 6:25pm On Aug 18, 2012
Its one of those dumb dudes again....e je ki a ma lo jare....
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by Onegai(f): 6:30pm On Aug 18, 2012
You weren't testing her, you were being awful to her because you wanted yo, and now you've realised no-one else will take this amount of crazy from you and guilt is eating you up. Apologise to her, get yourself counselling, it's hard to find in Nigeria, but look for someone who's head is screwed on right and see una fit start a group, talk about this, maybe read your bible, not a fellowship. Then give her space. Let her decide what she wants, because all you've done is punish her and she's become used to it. If you marry her the way you are, you're going to make her miserable. Trust me
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2012
shocked am not judging here o, but isn't this just the height of disrespect? Or is it also an ACT of TAMING or DOMINEERING? angry
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by natasha: 8:32pm On Aug 18, 2012
I stopped reading half way. Too confusing, clustered and yes i definitely agree, the write up can turn a literate to an illiterate
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by mashnino(m): 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2012
my niccA!!!

if u rily treated dis gal lyk dat...

u re a stupid God-forsaking m-fuckin useless son of mofo..

idiot..den wen girls mis behave u guys dnt waste ya tym in ranting...

jez hope dat girl isnt a pretender with endurance...

else...it af finish for you...

useless ting

mtcheew
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 18, 2012
mashnino: my niccA!!!

useless ting

mtcheew
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2012
mashnino: my niccA!!!

useless ting

mtcheew
Wa gbayi!!!

Let me add a Lil more to d above..

@op
Reptiles like urself shud be locked up in a well forever.U treated dat gal so badly cus u were born evil.Infact! am 99.99 % certain u were handed over to ur mama by some village herbalist,cus na calabash breeds like u dey behave like bastardssss. I seriously hope d said babe fawcks u over,so u in ur next life u'll no karma is real. Blawdddy donkey!

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by Roseey0(f): 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2012
Wat rubbish
U must be psycho.....oh!! U now want to mk it up 2 her abi?
God knw if am dat gal,u wil die in my hands after i become ur wife,so u call cheating on her testing? SMH....UR TYM DEY CM NW,JST MARRY HER FIRST.
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by kunlery911(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
ok now u went to far i accepted what other poster said but plz dont put my mum in dis plz n thx
Idowuogbo:
Wa gbayi!!!

Let me add a Lil more to d above..

@op
Reptiles like urself shud be locked up in a well forever.U treated dat gal so badly cus u were born evil.Infact! am 99.99 % certain u were handed over to ur mama by some village herbalist,cus na calabash breeds like u dey behave like bastardssss. I seriously hope d said babe fawcks u over,so u in ur next life u'll no karma is real. Blawdddy donkey!
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by kunlery911(m): 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2012
@lola.luv,@daniyo,onigal. am actually gonna admit i think i need help cuz all dis started by testing her n now am kinda stuck in it i dont even know how to get out
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by kunlery911(m): 9:44pm On Aug 18, 2012
like i feel so bad n i regret of doing all dis stuff to her if wish i knew she was real from day one i wouldnt have done any of dis stuff.i dont think she i deserved someone like her but at same time i dont wanna lose her cuz i love her so much right now am confused
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
Is this a joke?
What sort of girl would stomach all these rubbish?
And what sort of man would be so o ..... The way you can make it up to let her go. And try to see a professional, psychiatrist etc. You dont treat people you love that way.
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by wissezy: 9:59pm On Aug 18, 2012
I wont blame u fool...its her familys fault not to care for their own.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by chikeorji123(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2012
Alright son sinned no more,take her to the altar and make sure. She's well honored. cool ladies and gentlemen kindly desist from insulting the OP since he have realized his mistakes and asking for remedy.
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by kunlery911(m): 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2012
dont put my family in dis if u dont have something positive to say then f*** off
wissezy: I wont blame u fool...its her familys fault not to care for their own.
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by kunlery911(m): 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2012
thanks jare tell those poster to stop insulting me cuz am asking for advice not for them to insult me
chikeorji123: Alright son sinned no more,take her to the altar and make sure. She's well honored. cool ladies and gentlemen kindly desist from insulting the OP since he have realized his mistakes and asking for remedy.
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by mashnino(m): 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2012
kunlery911: dont put my family in dis if u dont have something positive to say then f*** off

oga park well abeg...

no det make noise...

weda dey kall familu or not since u knw ur fanily is none of what is said abive nd dis is d internet..y bother forming...

dat doesn't stil change d fact dat u re a wicked black m-fuckin boy...

infact guy...give me d girl number...
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by Gloriagee(f): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2012
@kunle, if u're genuinely sorry, pls apologise to her. The only prob is that she's already used to the abuse. Yu say u love her, court her afresh. Jeez, woo her, call her n tell her yu luv her, listen to her, ask for her opinion, take her to fancy restaurants, share ur dreams wit her, giv her surprise gifts. Anybody can make a mistake but d most important step is realisin yu missed it n takin further steps to address ur misdeeds. Luv her much cos u hurt her much. N pls wen u wanna propose, speak to her dad 1st n ask his permission. Marriage counsellin is in order so u're also taught bout wt to expect. Evn if ds relatnship doesn't end in marriage, never treat anoda babe like ds. I'd av dumped u yrs ago n i'm no gold digger. If u tink a babe's a gold digger or harlot, then let her go... No b by force, shogbo
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by mashnino(m): 10:15pm On Aug 18, 2012
Gloriagee: @kunle, if u're genuinely sorry, pls apologise to her. The only prob is that she's already used to the abuse. Yu say u love her, court her afresh. Jeez, woo her, call her n tell her yu luv her, listen to her, ask for her opinion, take her to fancy restaurants, share ur dreams wit her, giv her surprise gifts. Anybody can make a mistake but d most important step is realisin yu missed n takin further steps to address ur misdeeds. Luv her much cos u hurt her much. N pls wen u wanna propose, speak to her dad 1st n ask his permission. Marriage counsellin is in order so u're also taught bout wt to expect. Evn if ds relatnship doesn't end in marriage, never treat anoda babe like ds. I'd av dumped u yrs ago n i'm no gold digger. If u tink a babe's a gold digger or harlot, then let her go... No b by force, shogbo

dis wasn't a mistake...

he did it on purpose..

wicked guy...

wish i culd woop ya neck wit some horse whip
Re: Help Me Out I Wanna Make It Up To Her by chikeorji123(m): 10:16pm On Aug 18, 2012
kunlery911: thanks jare tell those poster to stop insulting me cuz am asking for advice not for them to insult me

Don't worry for that l"m already pleading on ur behalf,just remember to send me an invitation on the D day ok.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? / Why Do I Find Older Ladies Attractive / Whats Ur Worst Feeling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.