Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,391 members, 7,947,649 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 05:35 AM

Miss China Is Miss World 2012 - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Miss China Is Miss World 2012 (25489 Views)

Prisca Emelike Is Miss Tourism Lagos 2016 - Photos / Ifeoma Jennifer Ohia Is Miss Grand Nigeria 2015 As Tonto Dikeh Head Judges (PIX / Miss Philippines Is Miss World 2013!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by redsun(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
She must have done some eyes cosmetics surgery.Her eyes seem quite too wide for a typical chinese.

All that is good is beautiful.
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by Solozzo(m): 9:36pm On Aug 18, 2012
onila: she wowo lipsrsealed

Bad belle!!M
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by Solozzo(m): 9:40pm On Aug 18, 2012
Nuzo':

Just like Nigeria and other multi-ethnic countries of the world, China has over 40 ethnic groups and if you are not watchful enough, you will mistaken their looks as the same.
However, the people Xinjiang ethnic group are largely muslim with Caucasian and persian decent. They could be easily differentiated from the populous Han and other Chinese ethnic groups.

Congratulations Miss Yu. Ni han pia le.

Thanks for the education. You must be widely travelled.
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by Solozzo(m): 9:43pm On Aug 18, 2012
gbadexy: These chinese people are behaving like the former soviet union.
I doubt if the chinese government and indeed the chinese people see these competitions as an ordinary event, I feel they are bent on being the strongest economy and country in the world and they are seriously competing with america in all aspects.
I can only wonder what pressure there athletes, beauty peagents , etc would be on.
China is trying to make a statement, but whatever it is they are doing back at home, it is producing good results.
Lastly, its not as if the chinese people that participated in previous olympics and beauty peagents were different from these present crops, rather it shows that a determined and disciplined leadership can make the people sit up and attain there inherent potentials in all aspects of life.

Lesson for Nigeria
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by mictan(m): 9:46pm On Aug 18, 2012
[color=#006600][/color]the truth is dat arab nation has d pweetiest gurls...check am out if u sa i dey lie...
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by ajisebioyo1(m): 9:53pm On Aug 18, 2012
So far she is a chinese, I believe everything in her cannot last longer because she is a china product.[color=]So far she is a chinese, I believe everything in her cannot last longer because she is a china product.[/color]So far she is a chinese, I believe everything in her cannot last longer because she is a china product.
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by Bolinco(m): 9:56pm On Aug 18, 2012
Wat of naija babes?
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by Solozzo(m): 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2012
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by donguutti: 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2012
just finished watching the belated version of the show, "football is more important than beautiful
ladies i cant touch" kudos to china, as for those disparaging the chinese, this isnt their first
time winning, they also won in 2007(i think). Miss south sudan was amazing(dark and lovely), the
contestants this year were very impressive( beauty with brains) not beauty with Brazilian hair
as our ladies prefer.

miss Nigeria made it to the Semis.gbadexy you are on point
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by girlking(f): 10:11pm On Aug 18, 2012
u guys are not trying o *fexing* u guys are here yabbing miss naija, y? Nigerians didn't vote. The last time I checked she had like 2% vote while some countries were already having like 40%. How the hell was she to win? or didn't you guys no they were voting online.

The girl na fine Rivers girl * my Rivers sister *
A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR MISS DAMIETE CHARLES GRANDVILLE
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by donguutti: 10:21pm On Aug 18, 2012
there was voting!!!, what a pity , miss nigeria did not inform us
Dont worry next year we would show the chinese,We would rig the votes.
We would send anehih and co to alter the voting system so that all the
votes would come to our candidate,
it would be Miss Nigeria 1.5 billion votes ,
Rest of thw world 50 Million votes.
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by redsun(m): 10:51pm On Aug 18, 2012
Being a "superpower" means being at the top in everything,including mass killing and enslaving.The "aryan" race.

But the real power actually belongs to the sucklings.To those that are genuine and happy.
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by Vergil: 12:02am On Aug 19, 2012
gbadexy: These chinese people are behaving like the former soviet union.
I doubt if the chinese government and indeed the chinese people see these competitions as an ordinary event, I feel they are bent on being the strongest economy and country in the world and they are seriously competing with america in all aspects.
I can only wonder what pressure there athletes, beauty peagents , etc would be on.
China is trying to make a statement, but whatever it is they are doing back at home, it is producing good results.
Lastly, its not as if the chinese people that participated in previous olympics and beauty peagents were different from these present crops, rather it shows that a determined and disciplined leadership can make the people sit up and attain there inherent potentials in all aspects of life.

Well, the Americans tried it with the British. Obviously, didn't get to do it 100%, cos the British are still strong.
Now, its Chinas turn. Don't worry, the world won't end. I predict after it would be Russia again. By then, our grand kids would be saying exactly the same thing you're saying now.
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 19, 2012
girl king: u guys are not trying o *fexing* u guys are here yabbing miss naija, y? Nigerians didn't vote. The last time I checked she had like 2% vote while some countries were already having like 40%. How the hell was she to win? or didn't you guys no they were voting online.

The girl na fine Rivers girl * my Rivers sister *
A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR MISS DAMIETE CHARLES GRANDVILLE
The voting online at Missosology.org had nothing to do with the judging process. So she didn't win not because we didn't vote for her. She just wasn't good enuf. But she rily tried and did well compared with the other Nigerian gals in d past.
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by dasparrow: 12:40am On Aug 19, 2012
@Post

Congrats to her!
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by ismhab(m): 1:07am On Aug 19, 2012
adora4u1: Which position Miss Nigeria take?
AS USUAL.
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 19, 2012
onila: this is such a rip off ever time china host ms world they win..

Agreed..
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by NAJALYN: 1:54am On Aug 19, 2012
What a beauty! Congratulations China.
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by lepasharon(f): 4:17am On Aug 19, 2012
Sum ting wong!
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by Dubemkelly(m): 6:10am On Aug 19, 2012
Wow! China has been displaying gud beauty wen it cums 2 beauty pageant,or competitions,dey hv alwaz been on point,(top seven) in Miss world beauty pageants...Not surprised @tal...Well done miss China
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by 404eater(m): 6:41am On Aug 19, 2012
aribisala0:
Please kindly explain this to me ,my computer cannot decode it??
Are you saying Ileke is the REAL Miss World
omo!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Tha chick look like a gorilla with a tanktop on lipsrsealed
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by ORIGINALMAN: 6:49am On Aug 19, 2012
What? a face full of pimples win Miss World? An over aged face carry the day?
I think the JUDGES will be in a better position to tell us the criteria they use to come out with their result, cos this one we see here, there must be something that changed hands.
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by ORIGINALMAN: 6:51am On Aug 19, 2012
I think the JUDGES will be in a better position to tell us the criteria they use to come out with their result, cos this one we see here, there must be something that changed hands. cool
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by ORIGINALMAN: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2012
[color=#990000][/color]
I think the JUDGES will be in a better position to tell us the criteria they use to come out with their result, cos this one we see here, there must be something that changed hands. cool
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by ORIGINALMAN: 6:56am On Aug 19, 2012
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by ORIGINALMAN: 7:09am On Aug 19, 2012
ORIGINAL MAN: [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by born2boink(m): 7:13am On Aug 19, 2012
Lordave: Nigeria nko?
oyinbo no dey judge beauty with big nyansh and boobs,no bi orobo dem dey look for miss world
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by kaze4blues(m): 7:17am On Aug 19, 2012
no dullin: Just learned that d Most Beautiful Girl in d World is 4rm China....Chinese!! Of all people.. Na wa 0o0o0!!
This can only denote 3 fins..
1. Chinese are buyin their way..
2. The world is coming to an end real soon..
3. Arsenal could win a trophy this season..
Laff wan tEar my arse @no. 3
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by born2boink(m): 7:41am On Aug 19, 2012
kaze4blues:
Laff wan tEar my arse @no. 3
which laff for no 3, coconut headed boyy
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by DonaldGenes(m): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2012
wandeok: Miss china Pr has been anounced as the winner of miss world 2012 and indonesia to host miss world 2013. Congrats to them all.....I watched it live and those girls are beautiful. Mrs jamaica is cutie
3rd place ---Australia
2nd--- Wales
Ist place and winner--- Peoples republic of china

Pic taken from http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/18/yu-wenxia-miss-china-crow_n_1801488.html

[img]http://livewireworld.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Wen-Xia-Yu.jpg[/img]

Pic taken from :http://livewireworld.info/2012/07/wen-xia-yu-world-china-2012/
abeq na our miss world be this,wch kind face be ds nah??even rokiatu make sense pass her,,,i wonder wetin dey worry all ds yeye judges....if i upload ma chick pix..una qo faint
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by Gwekzy: 8:19am On Aug 19, 2012
WE DATED FOR 3YRS...HMMMM I MISS MY BABY..LEMME CAL HER RIGHT NOW
Re: Miss China Is Miss World 2012 by Etumgbe(m): 8:54am On Aug 19, 2012
Everything now is made in china even miss world::::: chinko I hail oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

High Cheek Bones / Actress Halima Abubakar Shines In Glamorous Photoshoot / Eniola Badmus' New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.