Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,008 members, 7,880,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:19 PM

What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? (15849 Views)

Campaign Bill Boards Of President Jonathan Destroyed In Benue(pics) / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Demdem(m): 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
Proxytalk: if all you are seen is bombings and mass exodus of people and investment, then tell ur people to stop throwing bomb cos its senseless, just to blame somebody with good intention to transform nig of non performance and when army steped up their operetion some start crying genocide. do u knw how many miltary men that hs died in this. you want GEj to comit sucide to prove that he is working. the person that deliblatly remove his spoon from de plate shld not complain of hunger period

Not this crap again. Tell some abokis to stop throwing bombs while the retardeen that is being paid and elected to curtail them looks aloof. Besides, what has he done with the list of evil boko with him? Go for bigshots u know, nor footsoldiers.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by kutchs: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2012
Demdem:

Not this crap again. Tell some abokis to stop throwing bombs while the retardeen that is being paid and elected to curtail them looks aloof. Besides, what has he done with the list of evil boko with him? Go for bigshots u know, nor footsoldiers.
Yes he is paid to curtail that and he in turn pays fools and cowards like you to actually help him do that but no you wont do it but instead run to nairaland to make noise about an ad that doesnt stand in ur way of doing ur job.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by lorddannie: 12:10pm On Aug 20, 2012
hillsate:

You are so right. They usually have nothing tangible to write in his defence hence their resort to insults and vulgar words. They can never face issues.
the anti GEJ caldron uses vulgar and abusive words the most, especially wen positive things are said about the president or their cynically views are countered. you see words like mofo dumb ass, weak, retardeen, clueless etc, the various threads speak for themselves. i believe they use same for their parents, wen they refuse to do their biddings. charity begins at home. what sort of moral decadence is this?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2012
@were u advertise U̶̲̥̅̊я shallowness by insulting a view contrary to yours. How sad. I am sure if u knew any better, u would behave better. U can't give wht u don't obviously have.
In d private sector, we are taught we learn more from our most critical customers. Their complaints aren't a bother but an opportunity to improve service.
I hv no issue with u defending U̶̲̥̅̊я president but try to be more accomodating to criticisms, ok?
How I wish this country was run like a private sector business so that ppl like u can learn proper customer service.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Demdem(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2012
kutchs: Yes he is paid to curtail that and he in turn pays fools and cowards like you to actually help him do that but no you wont do it [/b]but instead run to nairaland to make noise about an ad that doesnt stand in ur way of doing ur job.

[b]Now i know u are insane. U claimed the Retardeen paid me to assist him to do his work? what a joke grin grin
Anyway, u just indicted your Reetard that he is incompetent for the job he is elected to do. Sycophants have conscience afterall grin grin
EEdiot, i dont ffucking care about the the advert. read my first opinion about it on this thread. are u nut?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2012
Children, enough of d insults. Anti-GEJ group pls stop calling d President names.
Pro-GEJ incase u don't knw, d buck stops @ GEJ's table regarding boko haram. U r nt paid fōя excuses bt results.
As far as there is fear in d land, his accomplishments will be tarnished. Dialoguing with bh & subsidy thieves leave plenty to be desired.
He needs to get his pr machine working more proactively instead of releasing attack dogs on all platforms.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by lorddannie: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
lacasa:

Hahaahahaha..

GEJ best President or the most corrupt, seperatist, supervising terror, daft anϑ clueless cassava eating dumbo Nigerian president we ave been unfortunate ϯo have.

The WORSTEST sef.
wetin they pain guy self? please post your pains explicitly; dont comit suicide dear boko.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by chucky234(m): 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2012
**Just checking**
My boys are doing just fine against the clueless lappy boiz,DEMDEM keep it up.
**sipping ice cold juice**
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Demdem(m): 12:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
lorddannie: the anti GEJ caldron uses vulgar and abusive words the most, especially wen positive things are said about the president or their cynically views are countered. you see words like mofo dumb ass, weak, retardeen, clueless etc, the various threads speak for themselves. i believe they use same for their parents, wen they refuse to do their biddings. charity begins at home. what sort of moral decadence is this?

where is ur criticisms for those that called OBJ gorilla, Yara-go slow, AregbeRascal, Ayatullah Buhari. The lists also includes that of Elrufai, Tinubu, Bakare etc Those ones are constantly called names even on similar thread. U are just an hypocrite. the Retardeen has no two heads and not better than these ones.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Chiefupper: 12:28pm On Aug 20, 2012
I neither hate nor love mr president but I blv d Engineer dat is going to renovate n give Nigeria a new look is going to conquer all d problem mr president is facing right now.So let wait weather HE can withstand a test of time b4 we start judging HIM but I pity mr president if HE fails to take us to d promise land coz all HIS achievement wil turn against HIM in d year 2015
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Proxytalk: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
[quote author=Demdem]
Go for bigshots u know, nor footsoldiers.[/quote
you need to know someting abt the origin of boko haram.when "nothern elders" send some youths to m.east for training,they went and learn terrorism even yusuf could not be controld afterwards, now it has taken political/criminal dimension those elders cant do anything evenif you arrest them. political spnsors cant be easily linked.yet smal boys are prodcn bombs with anytin thay lay hand on cos the knwledge has spread.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by warrior01: 12:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
Demdem:

Now i know u are insane. U claimed the Retardeen paid me to assist him to do his work? what a joke grin grin
Anyway, u just indicted your Reetard that he is incompetent for the job he is elected to do. Sycophants have conscience afterall grin grin
EEdiot, i dont ffucking care about the the advert. read my first opinion about it on this thread. are u nut?
You sure needs help. I noticed you're gradually going mad cos of your unwarranted hatred for your president. Guy, you're gradually losing it for real; pls try and seek for help before it is too late
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by DExplorer1: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
Demdem:

As usual, just noise, zero substance. Typical u by default.
Demdem, spewing tosh on NL is your hobby, i know that but what i do not know is if that has affected that infinitesimal part of your brain that reason aright and judges accurately. Tell me and be sincere dude
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Demdem(m): 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
[quote author=Proxytalk][/quote]

baseless. U mean those jobless criminals can afford to fund the purchase of bombs and weapons? I disagree bro, they have backers, well-endowed backers like Ndume the Retardeen knows about. Tackle the rot from the head not the tail. that wont lead anywhere
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by kutchs: 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
Demdem:

Now i know u are insane. U claimed the Retardeen paid me to assist him to do his work? what a joke grin grin
The above shows how intellectually weak u are. An intelligent person would have understood the meaning of my post b4 replying. Every ‘you‘ doesnt necessarily refer to you demdem alone but may include you (sorry I dont know how else to break it down for u slowpoke and slowpoke to understand). People get paid huge salaries monthly to quell the restiveness as the president cant do it himself or can you if you were the president. B4 I forget, am doing a research on retardens and their xteristic features, since you have many of them in ur family can u permit to use ur family as case study?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Demdem(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
warrior01:
You sure needs help. I noticed you're gradually going mad cos of your unwarranted hatred for your president. Guy, you're gradually losing it for real; pls try and seek for help before it is too late

Hatred for the retardeen for what? It neither adds or subtract to my fortune cool. i only hate the stupidity and cluelessness he brings to governance. besides he is most likely a good and wonderful husband/father/ zoo keeper but for political office, he is hopelessly miserable. His dumbness in governance started from his bayelsa days. Am a living witness
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Demdem(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2012
D-Explorer:
Demdem, spewing tosh on NL is your hobby, i know that but what i do not know is if that has affected that infinitesimal part of your brain that reason aright and judges accurately. Tell me and be sincere dude

And to u, u feel u have just spoken. U have a problem bro.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by biogbruski(m): 12:44pm On Aug 20, 2012
i call those supporting GEJ on nairaland as his attack pones!!!!!!!!. and guess wot! pones are easy to do away with. becos HIS real attack dog and lion are up there eating and looting this country and u are here singing praises.... foolsssssssss.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by lorddannie: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2012
big mo: Jonathan is å bundle of badluck, since he emerged as president it has been one disaster and another. Boko Haram, plane crashes, flooding, ghastly road accidents, kidnappings, ocean surge, mass failure in WAEC and JAMB. He has also brought bad luck to Nigerian sports. Under Jonathan, super eagles could not qualify for ordinary Nations cup, U-17 and U-21 all failed to qualify for the last world cup,U-23 team and Almighty Falcons of Africa could not qualify for Olympics, Nigeria failed to win å single medal @ the Olympics. His name is Goodluck but he is an harbinger of badluck. To everyone on this forum who openly defends Jonathan may your offsprings be daft, retarded, clueless and shoeless and may u experience the disaster many innocent families have been experiencing.Amen!
so na GEJ make people failed 1eac and jamb etc? then u have to wait till 2019 to pass. if your woman dont get pregnant wait for GEJ to come and do it. abeg where this one come from. wake up!!!!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Demdem(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
kutchs: The above shows how intellectually weak u are. An intelligent person would have understood the meaning of my post b4 replying. Every ‘you‘ doesnt necessarily refer to you demdem alone but may include you (sorry I dont know how else to break it down for u slowpoke and slowpoke to understand).

Bastard, u qouted my post which basically means u were reffering to me. Why should i reason with an assholee like u?

People get paid huge salaries monthly to quell the restiveness as the president cant do it himself or can you if you were the president.

As long as the sponsors lists is still idling on the retardeen's office table, these ones are just working for nothing. tackle a problem from the root not the edges. Reetards do otherwise.

B4 I forget, am doing a research on retardens and their xteristic features, since you have many of them in ur family can u permit to use ur family as case study?

I never knew u have an very hopeless family. I wish the next evil boko bomb blow them off. will like to know if u wil still continue to kiss the Retardeen's arse afterwards
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by DExplorer1: 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
Demdem:
And to u, u feel u have just spoken. U have a problem bro.
[b] It's time you take a break from NL to reload because right now, you lack content. [/b[
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Proxytalk: 12:49pm On Aug 20, 2012
its now a camgpaim of hatred upnorth. why soldiers are batling with these less humans in yobe and maiduguri another lesser humans opened fire on worshippers in kogi. how do you explain that, may be whike the searchlite is bim to kogi they ll move to Niger yet thousands of people knows this small boys and are hiding them, how worst can a people be brianwashed . Any way thats how life has become meaning less cos of many years of neglect by their own ppl which gej has proved to be more concernd.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Demdem(m): 12:50pm On Aug 20, 2012
D-Explorer:
It's time you take a break from NL to reload because right now, you lack content. [/b[

[b]am sure am not the first to tell u that u are empty.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by kutchs: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
Bobbysworld28: Children, enough of d insults. Anti-GEJ group pls stop calling d President names.
Pro-GEJ incase u don't knw, d buck stops @ GEJ's table regarding boko haram. U r nt paid fōя excuses bt results.
As far as there is fear in d land, his accomplishments will be tarnished. Dialoguing with bh & subsidy thieves leave plenty to be desired.
He needs to get his pr machine working more proactively instead of releasing attack dogs on all platforms.
Your fake attempt to appear reasonable and reconcilliatory fails even at the first hurdle. You have just ended up doing the very thing u accused the ads of doing i.e. Calling GEJ‘s supporters attack dogs but when you are called haters you start acting like a worm upon whom salt is poured. Once again if the ads offend u, go to court and have the sponsors jailed but if u wont and cant then shut ur mouth and shut it forever.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Demdem(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
Proxytalk: its now a camgpaim of hatred upnorth. why soldiers are batling with these less humans in yobe and maiduguri another lesser humans opened fire on worshippers in kogi. how do you explain that, may be whike the searchlite is bim to kogi they ll move to Niger yet thousands of people knows this small boys and are hiding them, how worst can a people be brianwashed . Any way thats how life has become meaning less cos of many years of neglect by their own ppl which gej has proved to be more concernd.

If he is truly concerned, he wont lie to us that the masses are the ones chopping subsidy money. Recent events has revealed that more of his cohorts and campaign funders are the thieves and yet he hasnt apologised for this lie against his people let alone returning to staus quo.
He even went further to tell us that its not in our interest to build refineries and funds are limited while him and his glutonnous household keeps chopping aproximately 1Billion naira of food in a year in the midst of abject poverty. Does that show concern to u?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Demdem(m): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2012
Bobbysworld28: Children, enough of d insults. Anti-GEJ group pls stop calling d President names.

frstly, we arent anti-gej. we say it as it is. if the retardeen does anything positive, i will praise him like i did for the minimal improvement in power of recent. These lapdogs see the retardeen a saint which he isnt.
Secondly, GEJ isnt the first leader that has been called names and he wont be the last. Those against it on this forum are guilty of calling other leaders names even till date but when its time for the highly revered Retardeen, they shout blue murder. Dont u think they are Hypocrites afterall the retardeen has just a single head though its an empty one inside an empty hat
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by DExplorer1: 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2012
Demdem:

am sure am not the first to tell u that u are empty.
Demdem, you've got a grace period to think right and post reasonably. It could be your next post and if you get that wrong then i will certify you a lunkhead.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Demdem(m): 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
D-Explorer:
Demdem, you've got a grace period to think right and post reasonably. It could be your next post and if you get that wrong then i will certify you a lunkhead.

Senseless as usual. Trying very hard to be intelligent. Sorry bro, u cant change ur destiny
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by lorddannie: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
Demdem:

where is ur criticisms for those that called OBJ gorilla, Yara-go slow, AregbeRascal, Ayatullah Buhari. The lists also includes that of Elrufai, Tinubu, Bakare etc Those ones are constantly called names even on similar thread. U are just an hypocrite. the Retardeen has no two heads and not better than these ones.
are playing the return match for these people. where are your criticisms or constructive criticisms. you only spread hate and abuse as compliment, review your posts.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by http(m): 1:12pm On Aug 20, 2012
It seems these 40 laptops are getting larger, anyways GEJ should keep up the good work, atleast some youth are taken off the unemploymet market ;DIt seems these 40 laptops are getting larger, anyways GEJ should keep up the good word, atleast some people are taken off the unemploymet market
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Proxytalk: 1:15pm On Aug 20, 2012
[quote author=Demdem]

[b]If he is truly concerned, he wont lie to us that the masses are the ones chopping subsidy money.
He even went further to tell us that its not in our interest to build refineries and funds are limited
What happenes to the five mini refineries that is on going, and are targeted to be commissioned next year may be you are not aware. And it appears you didnt grow up in a home cos you even use a better adj. word to describe boko boys than your president
Re: What Is The Meaning Of President Jonathan's Adverts? by Demdem(m): 1:16pm On Aug 20, 2012
lorddannie: are playing the return match for these people.

Am only asking u to be fair in ur condemnation for all. what is good for Buhari, IBB, Tinubu, Ojukwu etc is also good for the retardeen.

where are your criticisms or constructive criticisms.

The ones that have been given, how well has the retarden makes use of it? We keep advising and the retardeen keeps negotiating with oil theives. besides what advise can u give a person that surronds himself with criminals and murderers like Tompolo, Ateke, Boyloaf etc what kind of advise can u give the devil? u arent serious man.

you only spread hate and abuse as compliment, review your posts.

if saying it as it is is hate, so be it. No regrets cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MASSOB Will Soon Declare War On North / Top 10 Problem Facing Nigeria Youth 2015 / Fresh Crisis Looms In PDP As Court Asks Makarfi Not To Recognise S’west Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.