Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,593 members, 7,929,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 07:00 AM

What Will It Feel Like To Study And Earn Money For Real? - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / What Will It Feel Like To Study And Earn Money For Real? (599 Views)

Study And Work At Low Tuition Universities In Russia / Tution Free Universities In Germany-(work,study And Scholarship Opportunities) / STUDY AND WORK IN GEORGIA EUROPE-VISA 100% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will It Feel Like To Study And Earn Money For Real? by zrazunet(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2012
Many Nigerians left home to work and study abroad but only few really achieve that goal,many got swindled,some quit study without being able to ballance study and work.
I myself,i was a victim of work and study abroad,5 years ago i left our great country with the hope that i will study and work abroad,on getting to ukraine i realised i've been swindled. I and my parent couldn't believe the misery, i managed to complete my study in the year 2011 and made a commitment to help innocent nigerians with good ambitions achieve there aims. lately this year i founded a Travel company called Broad Travelling and i am happy to see my clients in joy that gives me greater joy.

If trust is what you need to deal with Travel company contact us ....give us your conditions and we shall comply and make you happy.

We deal with "Europe,North America Asia and South Africa"

email us : broadtravelchat@gmail.com
facebook : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Broad-Travelling/269635249804039
mobile : +380936587029

(1) (Reply)

Study And Work In USA / Pre-nd,part-time,post-utme And Hnd Forms,kwara-state Polytechnic.2013/2014 / Nigeria Private University Games Begins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.