Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,388 members, 7,833,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Receiving Payments For Goods Sold Online - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Receiving Payments For Goods Sold Online (1080 Views)

How Can I Paid For Goods In China Websites? / Please Help: UBA Block My Account For Receiving 200k Payment / How To Order For Goods And Pay Online With Nigerian Bank Issued Credit Card Through Pay Pal Portal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Receiving Payments For Goods Sold Online by wantanswer(f): 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2007
I want to start selling handmade goods and I've found some websites that will allow me set up on-line shops to sell my stuff which will be viewed by on line buyers, other sellers etc, the thing is I have already registered and I'm in the process of setting up my shop but what has been stalling me is the fact that I haven't sorted out the issue of how I will get payments for an item bought from me made directly to me without a middle 'man' involved, I know I have the option of bank transfer via swift code but I want something much faster and on line because I feel that most buyers would prefere to pay that way undecided, frankly payment via swiftcode was not an option on one site and the other that has that option Nigeria was not included in the drop box angry imagine that, anyway I need suggestions on what other options are available to me. Thank you.
Re: Receiving Payments For Goods Sold Online by Dreamjob(m): 10:36pm On Dec 26, 2007
I really think you have options, but I will suggest you use egold account. Its easy, convinient and cost you no kobo to open or operate.
Mind you it is the most widely use and accepted and here in Nigeria, its exchange rate is very competitive.
I advice you consider e-gold.com, better for you.

You can visit my Blog http://trendconcepts..com/ I buy and sell egold.
Re: Receiving Payments For Goods Sold Online by akinalabi(m): 2:08am On Dec 27, 2007
The easiest option for you is to use plimus.com

See http://www.plimus.com

It's free.

All the best.

Akin Alabi
Re: Receiving Payments For Goods Sold Online by tony86: 3:17am On Dec 27, 2007
I read where one of your online shopping site, http://www.shopforless.com/Nigeria/shop/default.asp I would like to ask, in Lagos of the price level than on the target site high or low? China produced more people to buy electrical appliances or not? Cheaper price than the website or the opposite?

(1) (Reply)

Princess(dr)rachael Adefunke Wellington And Her Company Trans Africa World Air / Exporters Wanted Urgently / How Much Does It Cost 2 Setup A Cyber Cafe Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.