Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:30 AM

African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? (33224 Views)

The Country You Hate Most Out And You Don't Advice Anybody To Go To / Must Know Information Of Any Country You Need To Know About Or Migrate To. / What Country You Would Like To Visit Most And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by adino(m): 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2012
A dumbasss teacher told this morronic OP some crazy stuff about S.Sudan, the lazy agbaya student could not even do simple research and here he is spewing thrassh. Students of this days sef.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by BlackBaron: 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2012
If you could find Nigerians on the Fiji islands at the far reaches of the South Pacific ocean, then what is South Sudan.

You even sure RCCG and spare parts dealers ain't there yet?

1 Like

Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Sainttracy: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999: After careful examination and research..I reach the conclusion that the only country in africa that you won't find a nigerian living in..is no other place than SUDAN..Now SOUTH SUDAN..the kind of poverty ravaging that country, is way beyond any comprehension.everything there is against them.EG the weather,the Sun always very hot there,most sudan are black cos of the sun,malnutrition,infrastructure problem..no light..just to mention a few....I don't think any nigerian will risk his life to go hustle for sudan..OR I may be wrong..if you are a nigerian living in sudan...share your views

I am a keen follower of this poster. I will like to tell all the people here that the poster is a random entity that knows nothing about traveling. He has not left his rented one room apartment in Ekiti before and he kept writing and confusing real travelers. For months, he has been trying to gain attention by writing and commenting on wrongly on post which he has no proof before. In some of his posts he once advertised Jobs in South Cyprus but he has never in his life visited Muritala Airport talkless of having visa to this country.

The poster only google out stuff and combine it with rubbish from his own thought to confuse genuine travellers. he has written many confusional statements about many countries in the past and now. Poster proof me wrong if you have even Ghana Visa or Niger republic visa before, proof me wrong if you have travelled passed Ekiti state before?
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by ifechez: 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999:

Mr I sabi talk...whos still in school..you better mind ur language...and who told u,I want to go to South sudan..if they give me d visa,I wont go..and u talk as if u be president(everytin dat happens passes ttru my desk)..ur desks indeed..anyway..if u really want to prove a point,why not post pics of south sudan..u can't.cos there is nothing to show..than empty land, camp with pple getting aid etc...shalla

You are just a typical Yoruba man. But travel and see
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by bravehost4u(m): 1:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999:
Look..you are misunderstanding my point..you brother maybe living in sudan then..when its still a single country and not the south sudan....ask ur brother...I don't think he will be living in South sudan...cos is better to roast in naija than die of disease and starvation in south sudan
buy when blood is flowing on the streets.

I bet you that there are Nigerians there making cool living
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by madridsta007(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999: After careful examination and research..I reach the conclusion that the only country in africa that you won't find a nigerian living in..is no other place than SUDAN..Now SOUTH SUDAN..the kind of poverty ravaging that country, is way beyond any comprehension.everything there is against them.EG the weather,the Sun always very hot there,most sudan are black cos of the sun,malnutrition,infrastructure problem..no light..just to mention a few....I don't think any nigerian will risk his life to go hustle for sudan..OR I may be wrong..if you are a nigerian living in sudan...share your views

Seems like you don't know Nigerians. We are everywhere. They are everywhere. Syria is in crisis, yet Nigerians go there. Cuba has a Nigerian community. I know a Nigerian in North Korea as we speak. Last year a friend of mine 'hammered' a big paying construction job in Afghanistan. Like someone told me, anywhere you don't see a Nigerian, run away. It means that the place is inhabitable.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by kioboy(m): 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
@op. I guess is too much CNN and BBC
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by tunnytox(m): 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2012
The OP thinks Darfur is South Sudan grin grin what a clown grin grin
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by tonade: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999:

Mr I sabi talk...whos still in school..you better mind ur language...and who told u,I want to go to South sudan..if they give me d visa,I wont go..and u talk as if u be president(everytin dat happens passes ttru my desk)..ur desks indeed..anyway..if u really want to prove a point,why not post pics of south sudan..u can't.cos there is nothing to show..than empty land, camp with pple getting aid etc...shalla

Mr OP why dont you also post facts to buttress your point?? You just dey make noise for forum here , fighting anyone that seems to disagree with you. You don reach S.Sudan before?
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by adino(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2012
@Sainttracy

I am a keen follower of this poster. I will like to tell all the people here that the poster is a random entity that knows nothing about traveling. [b]He has not left his rented one room apartment in Ekiti [/b]before and he kept writing and confusing real travelers. For months, he has been trying to gain attention by writing and commenting on wrongly on post which he has no proof before. In some of his posts he once advertised Jobs in South Cyprus but he has never in his life visited Muritala Airport talkless of having visa to this country.

The poster only google out stuff and combine it with rubbish from his own thought to confuse genuine travellers. he has written many confusional statements about many countries in the past and now. Poster proof me wrong if you have even Ghana Visa or Niger republic visa before, proof me wrong if you have travelled passed Ekiti state before?

You mean the OP one bedroom apartment at Emure Ekiti cheesy grin smiley grin
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by decrox199(m): 1:21pm On Aug 21, 2012
Sainttracy:

I am a keen follower of this poster. I will like to tell all the people here that the poster is a random entity that knows nothing about traveling. He has not left his rented one room apartment in Ekiti before and he kept writing and confusing real travelers. For months, he has been trying to gain attention by writing and commenting on wrongly on post which he has no proof before. In some of his posts he once advertised Jobs in South Cyprus but he has never in his life visited Muritala Airport talkless of having visa to this country.

A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ what has Ekiti state got τ̅☺ do wit dis?
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Sainttracy: 1:31pm On Aug 21, 2012
decrox199: A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ what has Ekiti state got τ̅☺ do wit dis?

Thats where that poster lives. he kept confusing alot of people with his wrong information and lack of traveling experience and zero traveling history. I have been following his posts for months each day and i have tried to check out the transparency and truthfulness in his posts but all yield zero cos he only google with real facts nor practical experience.
adino: @Sainttracy

Yeah Emure Ekiti left. am sure he has no International passport self. He can come here and proof me wrong
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by ayox2003: 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2012
Sainttracy:

I am a keen follower of this poster. I will like to tell all the people here that he poster is a random entity that knows nothing about traveling. He has not left his rented one room apartment in Ekiti before and he kept writing and confusing real travelers. For months, he has been trying to gain attention by writing and commenting on wrongly on post which he has no proof before. In some of his posts he once advertised Jobs in South Cyprus but he has never in his life visited Muritala Airport talkless of having visa to this country.

The poster only google out stuff and combine it with rubbish from his own thought to confuse genuine travellers. he has written many confusional statements about many countries in the past and now. Poster[b] prove me wrong if you have even Ghana Visa or Niger republic visa before[/b], proof me wrong if you have travelled passed Ekiti state before?

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya Timmy, upload pictures to debunk those claims ^^^ cool

Frawzey
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by queenyetty09(f): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
@ poster,I wud advise u do ur research very well n even visit south sudan to get more facts before jumping to conclusion. Nigerians are everywhere. I work in d aviation sector so I know. Besides,I know someone presently playing football in south sudan national league n he is nt complaining. So y are u who has never been there complaining?
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Spirit96(m): 1:33pm On Aug 21, 2012
WETIN DEY WORI DIS TIMMY SEF? HE SAID NAIJA N D GOVT ARE FOOLISH, SAY E WAN CHANGE NATIONALITY. E COME DEY SEARCH 4 COUNTRY WEY HE WAN RUN GO, S.SUDAN JUST APPEARED. AS HE SAW THEIR HASH CONDITN, HE COME SAY, BETTER 2 DIE IN NAIJA THAN 2 RECEIVE VISA 2 S.SUDAN. SINCE U WAN JAND, WHY U NO BE FIRST NAIJA IN DAT COUNTRY? 2 UR IGNORANT, DARFUR IS WESTERN SUDAN BOARDERED BY CHAD N MET SO MANY NIGERIANS THERE. NIGERIANS ARE EVEN IN THEIR ARMY N POLICE.. MAKE U DEY TALK WETIN U KNW. GOD BLESS U.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by ayox2003: 1:40pm On Aug 21, 2012
Sainttracy:

Thats where that poster lives. he kept confusing alot of people with his wrong information and lack of traveling experience and zero traveling history. I have been following his posts for months each day and i have tried to check out the transparency and truthfulness in his posts but all yield zero cos he only google with real facts nor practical experience.

Yeah Emure Ekiti left. am sure he has no International passport self. He can come here and [size=15pt]proof me wrong[/size]

Ehn ? ? ? ? ? ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. OP Vs CounterOP = disaster

Frawzey.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Dhelake: 1:41pm On Aug 21, 2012
@op
y ask pple wen u're nt ready 4 a negative answer?
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Dhelake: 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2012
Naval sadiq: U must find atleast an igbo man in south sudan.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by duni04(m): 1:44pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999:

Crass, unrepentant ignorance. You open up a thread and ask for people's opinions. They provide facts to prove you wrong and you're still arguing blindly, even descending to insults... Smh for you
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by MacLovington(m): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2012
adino: @Sainttracy

He's the chronic debtor renting my in-law's house (Mr. Ajayi) at Emure. He said since this tenant bought a laptop, he has started forming big and doesn't pay rent! grin

A friend of mine from East Africa said some Kenyans are making a mint in Juba. Because of poor transportation link, goods from Nairobi & Kampala (the nearest big cities to brings things from) are very expensive. Hotel is expensive, in fact everything. Some hotels even use portakabin for now.

A south Sudanese confirmed it. She said real estate will be big there in the future.
If there's money to be made, Naija can't be far way.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by greaterlove(m): 1:48pm On Aug 21, 2012
@op pls don't make assumptions, south sudan is the newest market in africa and the government's present problem is how to bypass north sudan when exporting their oil. They are working on a new capital like abuja, china is investing heavily there. Fine infrastructure is very bad but its not as bad as u r making us believe, believe it or not tourism is striving there cos of the large national park. Nigerians are very adventurous, if we are landing contracts in afghanistan south sudan shouldn't be a problem.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by tadysmart(m): 1:50pm On Aug 21, 2012
timmy1999:

Bia nwoke m! From your post I deduce you are the fear fear type. My brother's boys are living there,and doing wonderfully well. Lemme give a little gist about him. He was in cameroun and was among the first Nigerians that arrived in Agola immediately after the war in Agola. He is doing well there. Immediately after the partioning of Sudan,he went there for fessibility study,I mean both south and north sudan,he said being a Christan North sudan won't be good for him. He made his connections in south Sudan you talk about. Presently his 3 boys are there doing wonderfully well. When I saw your post I quickly sent him mail,just like he knows what am trying to finding out from him,he said he is in liberia planning to travel to sudan for stock taking, tomorrow. One thing you must appreciate about life is that where there seem to be no opportunity to you others are finding opportunity there. Take for instance,many Nigerians rush to europe to eke out living while some are making genuine millions here.

Bottomline,don't be over pessimisitic.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by samfibby(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2012
As long there is oyel in southern sudan be sure to find nigerians there

1 Like

Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Dhelake: 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2012
@op ... I tank u 4 creating this topic ... I also tank d mods 4 bring it to d front page .... I had a swell time reading dose replies ... It was laffin gallore ... ROTFL
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by onatisi(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
adino: A dumbasss teacher told this morronic OP some crazy stuff about S.Sudan, the lazy agbaya student could not even do simple research and here he is spewing thrassh. Students of this days sef.
i dont think this op knows that they spend us dollars is south sudan and zimbabwe yet the western media protray this places as bad
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by ecolime(m): 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
This guy is very funny and stubborn. I really admire his doggedness although his display of ignorance is shameful. ROFLMAO

@OP: Accept corrections and learn.. No one knows it all.
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by 190: 1:54pm On Aug 21, 2012
No nigerians in djibouti
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by toluxa1(m): 1:57pm On Aug 21, 2012
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Dhelake: 2:00pm On Aug 21, 2012
hope i no go wounjure ma self wit laff today ... @op ... Itz like u dont really undastand what is called d Nigerian spirit ... If no Nigerian is there ... Xo sure our igbo brothers ar there ... They maximize little opportunities .... The civil unrest is a money making opportunity ...

1 Like

Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by Litmus: 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
South Sudan Looks good, i'd live there. Lovely scenery...
Re: African Country ,You Won't Find A Nigerian In ? by greaterlove(m): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
tadysmart:

Bia nwoke m! From your post I deduce you are the fear fear type. My brother's boys are living there,and doing wonderfully well. Lemme give a little gist about him. He was in cameroun and was among the first Nigerians that arrived in Agola immediately after the war in Agola. He is doing well there. Immediately after the partioning of Sudan,he went there for fessibility study,I mean both south and north sudan,he said being a Christan North sudan won't be good for him. He made his connections in south Sudan you talk about. Presently his 3 boys are there doing wonderfully well. When I saw your post I quickly sent him mail,just like he knows what am trying to finding out from him,he said he is in liberia planning to travel to sudan for stock taking, tomorrow. One thing you must appreciate about life is that where there seem to be no opportunity to you others are finding opportunity there. Take for instance,many Nigerians rush to europe to eke out living while some are making genuine millions here.

Bottomline,don't be over pessimisitic.

Guy abeg u fit link me with ur brother, I wan go south sudan, heard they want to build a new capital like abuja, I am in the real estate buisness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Community Donates Relief Materials For Turkey Earthquake Victims / Can Divers Enter Third Mainland Bridge Water? / Governor Obiano's Christmas Decorations In Awka , Anambra State - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.