Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,083 members, 7,946,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 01:30 AM

Tips For Fresh Breath - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Tips For Fresh Breath (14723 Views)

Doctor Disappears After Going Outside For Fresh Air (Photo) / Cure For Halitosis (bad Breath/mouth Odour) / Daily Oral Routine For Fresh Breath (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips For Fresh Breath by solid3(m): 7:38am On Aug 19, 2012
Its embarrassing to be speaking discreetly with someone and find the person moving away from u, be it public or private.
Sometimes, u want to passionately kiss your wife/hubby but you cant.
Bad breath is not healthy for any relationship.
It occurs a little in men and mostly in women but they hide it.
So to maintain fresh breath even when you wake up early in the morning, here are few tips that works:

1. Always brush your entire mouth thoroughly, brush your teeth, your tongue, your throat, your upper throat that leads to your ear and nasal passage.

2. Brush at least 2 times in a day if u want to see result. And any other time u feel bad breath and its convenient for u to brush.

3. Please do not use baby soft brush as an adult, it wont scrub off the bacteria entirely, rather use hard bristle brush. Yes u might see few traces of blood, its ok in as much as you are ar not bleeding profusely.

4. Eat what would reduce bad breath bacteria, things like orange, watermelon, lemon, sugarcane etc. And always rinse your mouth after eating, if u don't, you are simply giving the bacteria room to multiply in millions.

5. Avoid things that could naturally give you bad breath like raw garlic, locust beans, rotten dry fish, foods that are going bad etc.
. Always go to the white house once in 24hrs, smiley sometimes, the bad breath comes from GIT (stomach).

7. When you brush your mouth, ensure you feel fresh through your nose, ear and your throat otherwise brush again and again. Reason is, it takes just a few bacteria for you to have millions of bacteria in few minutes and then bad breath returns.

8. Lastly, you might need to cure depression and stress, because, its affects your GIT greatly, i advise you take 1 capsule of multivitamin daily (or see your doctor).

If you do all the above am sure your wife/hubby would like to listen while you talk to his/her face without moving backwards and you guys can kiss passionately.

Feel free to ask questions or drop comments.
*winks*

5 Likes

Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by nikkyshyne(f): 8:58am On Aug 19, 2012
Brush your throat? How?? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by solid3(m): 12:11pm On Aug 19, 2012
nikkyshyne: Brush your throat? How?? undecided
i simply mean brush as far back as you can.
Bitter cola also work, try it.
Most peep suffer from this harlitosis, so pls post ur own tips too.
Waiting . . .

3 Likes

Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by rodeo0070(m): 11:34am On Aug 21, 2012
In addition to what the poster dropped, u can also try this. It works for me.
HYDROGEN PEROXIDE.
It can be used as mouth wash. Add one spoonful of H/peroxide to a glass of water and gaggle for two mins.
Use frequently.
Go to a pharmaceutical store, read the instructions on the label on how to use it as mouth wash...

1 Like

Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by dominique(f): 12:00pm On Aug 21, 2012
nice tips. i'm yet to try the hydrogen peroxide though i heard its a good teeth whitener. in addition to the tipd, always change your toothbrush atleast every 2-3 months. i used to use soft brushes like oral-b and formula, but it flattens out within 2 weeks due to to vigorous brushing. i've resulted to the hard smokers brush which lasts a couple of months. make sure you brush out all the food particles from the corners of ur mouth esp when brushing at night.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by onilaiscools: 1:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
chew gum

1 Like

Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 21, 2012
Nice tips. And i will also add,do not skip ur breakfasts,ie eat in d morning b4 leaving 4 work. Also,try and breath in thru ur mouth occasionally.Reason is,air reduces d bacterial activity in ur oral cavity thus preventing bad breath.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by sweetcocoa(f): 1:59pm On Aug 21, 2012
OP you well so? Brush throat that leads to ear ke?

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by slightlyMad(f): 2:03pm On Aug 21, 2012
sweetcocoa: OP you well so? Brush throat that leads to ear ke?
yes, maybe try using a floss... lol

brushing your tongue will go a long way to keep your breath fresh for a long period.
nothing like checking with a dentist regularly.
Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 21, 2012
IF UR GONNA BRUSH UR THROAT, U MIGHT AS WELL JUST STICK THE BRUSH INTO UR NOSE AND GIVE IT A GOOD SCRUB.

3 Likes

Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by Nasri100(m): 2:10pm On Aug 21, 2012
5. I thought taking Raw garlic are good for the health?
Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by ariyebaba(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
Hot pap,koko,akamu,ogi...................

Warm water to gaggle
Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by gulfer: 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
nikkyshyne: Brush your throat? How?? undecided
Was wondering as well? ?
Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by kokoye(m): 2:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
How about never keep your mouth shut? Talk all the time...run da mouth!!

grin

1 Like

Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by tiebe: 2:13pm On Aug 21, 2012
er. . . hard tooth brushes will scrape off ur enamel and give u sensitive teeth. . . why use brush meant to remove tar from your teeth when you dont have tar?

1 Like

Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
Nasri100: 5. I thought taking Raw garlic are good for the health?
Yes,its good 4 ur health,buh not good 4 ur breath
Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by nduchucks: 2:16pm On Aug 21, 2012
Most importantly,brush your teeth every night before you go to sleep! If you are planning sex and pre-intimacy before going to sleep, then brush it after sex. When you wake up, you should not have to contend with bad breath - then brush it again in the morning. Do this for 2 weeks and your bad breath will disappear. Even chewing stick treatment 2 times a day will work.

If it does not disappear, then you need to go and see your dendist because you 100% have a dental disease.
Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by assetstrap(m): 2:21pm On Aug 21, 2012
Another good tip is after brushing with toothpaste rinse both mouth and brush and then brush again without toothpaste
Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by Azeesco: 2:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
In addition be outspoken as much as u can to breath some accumulated less offensive odour but stay alone all day wthout talking wt/to anybody can add to it

1 Like

Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by IlCapitano(m): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2012
What abt a steady cache of breath mints? They come in handy most of the time in public.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by etaurus(m): 2:30pm On Aug 21, 2012
al-qaeda:
IF UR GONNA BRUSH UR THROAT, U MIGHT AS WELL JUST STICK THE BRUSH INTO UR NOSE AND GIVE IT A GOOD SCRUB.

Now that is a bit funny
Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by luvme2(f): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2012
Use breath mint.
Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by jevic(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2012
Nice tips. But have not heard about the Hydrogen Peroxide thing. I will give it a trial. Hope it won't have any side effect?
Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by Havilah93(m): 2:40pm On Aug 21, 2012
chew orbit complete cool

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 21, 2012
Op u forgot to mention using iron sponch and hypo bleach! Dat one better pass! grin

1 Like

Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by ikekings(m): 2:55pm On Aug 21, 2012
berem: Op u forgot to mention using iron sponch and hypo bleach! Dat one better pass! grin
LMFAO..... Dat one go giv u whitening sparkling teeth under one wash....

1 Like

Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by Derumania: 2:59pm On Aug 21, 2012
This is a good thread i have been waiting for since.I will surely try some of the tips given here.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by solid3(m): 3:04pm On Aug 21, 2012
Hey peep, just take brushing ur throat, ear, n nostrils on the lighter mood. As funny as it might sound, most of the bad breath comes from there. Doing all sorts may not yield desired results. Dont try blowing away the smoke, douse the fire completely.
Using H2O2 (hydrogenperoxide) can burn ur mouth if used in wrong conc.
sweetcocoa: OP you well so? Brush throat that leads to ear ke?
Hey sweetcocoa, i dont know u to b harsh.
Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by crackhouse(m): 3:08pm On Aug 21, 2012
Use charcoal and u will definitely come back to thank me.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by profeoo(m): 3:12pm On Aug 21, 2012
Try using charcoal п̥̥̲̣̥
Hcl.lol
Re: Tips For Fresh Breath by crackhouse(m): 3:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
U can use iron brush too, though it may be painful and can cause blood to come out of ya mouth but hey, u only have to use it once and u will never brush for the rest of ur life again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wonder Of Goron- Tula Fruit On Fertility And All Other Health Benefits. / How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In Nigerian Homes: 10 Fascinating Facts / I Look Older Than My Age.what Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.