Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,839 members, 7,930,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 11:19 AM

If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? (19184 Views)

Atheists, What Will It Feel Like If Heaven And Hell Actually Exists? / Pastor Adeboye Was Afraid To Die On Nigeria Airways Flight / If Heaven Is Real, Why Are Christians Still Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by deols(f): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2012
frosbel:

Actually you have just told a lie with the intention of tarnishing my image.

I only quoted the bible where it said , the FOOL says in his heart that there is no GOD.

I never called or referred to any Muslim as a FOOL.

Please get your facts right.

you want me to start digging your posts

for the records, I do not lie! what would I want to gain from such. If u never called anyone a fool, it sure is a honest mistake. Put that in mind
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
deols:

you want me to start digging your posts

for the records, I do not lie! what would I want to gain from such. If u never called anyone a fool, it sure is a honest mistake. Put that in mind

Please dig out my posts where I directly called someone a FOOL !
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by deols(f): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
OLASODE2K: billyonaire, the essence of seeing the next 5mins as bonus on earth is for u to always do good and always prepare ur mind both physically, psychologically and spritually to meet ur Lord. this is best achieved, according from islam, by striving hard to avoid any sins, [/b]putting ur household in such order as to when u die prematurely it wouldnt devastating effects on those u leave behind, etc. how can a religion that teaches us that [b]any moslem who commits suicide under whatever guise or reason is an automatic candidate for hell [/b]be a pro suicide as u mentioned my friend? it went on to explain that anybody who commit suicide, [b]will suffer severe pains from the part of his body which he he shot or bombed from the day he killed himself till the day of jugdement when God will dispatch him to hell. my friend, pls kindly teach the whole house wat happens to man after death most especially ur pre projection stage.

that last one ehn? suicide bombers would keep feeling pain on their entire body so. THis is one reason people need to know the true Islam.
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by deols(f): 12:43pm On Aug 20, 2012
shedraq1:

Dangote is a moslem why not ask him to come and give you all his wealth,the princes and sheiks(real moslems) in saudi,dubai,uae,kuwait.qatar and oman own oil wells and have mosques, why don't you go and tell them that islam is against materialism and they should give their riches to you and your impoverished moslem brothers in kano...you are quick to pick on xtians,just like your misgiuded and deranged boko haram brothers are killing innocent xtians

when you have nothing to say, just call them boko haram.

What sense is in ur post dude? why wld u go askn from some1 else wat u'r running away from

btw do u know of what is called zakaat. do u know how much money that is for the likes of Dangote to pay.It is a compulsory levy for a rich Muslim to pay. That is enough payment out of their wealth to give to the poor, the needy,... and for the course of Islam.

they can also give sadaqah voluntarily to whomever they wish.
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by juman(m): 12:45pm On Aug 20, 2012
This life is real. Life after life is real.

I don't fear to die.

What is most important is "O you who have believed, fear Allah as He should be feared and do not die except as Muslims [in submission to Him]". Quran- 3:102.
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by codernoni: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2012
Of late am becoming an atheist. All these Bible/Quaran tales don't add up any longer. Since God knows d end from the beginin, why create human beings in the first place and then send them to hell??

3 Likes

Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by redsun(m): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
deols:

that last one ehn? suicide bombers would keep feeling pain on their entire body so. THis is one reason people need to know the true Islam.

Are you guys for real?You don't feel pain when you are dead.Death is the ultimate pain killer.
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by mikuz(m): 12:56pm On Aug 20, 2012
codernoni :
Of late am becoming an atheist. All these Bible/Quaran tales don't add up any longer. Since God knows d end from the beginin, why create human beings in the first place and then send them to hell??
waoh!!
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by redsun(m): 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2012
juman: This life is real. Life after life is real.

I don't fear to die.

What is most important is "O you who have believed, fear Allah as He should be feared and do not die except as Muslims [in submission to Him]". Quran- 3:102.

There is no life after death.The life that exist after death is one's legacy.If you die a pauper,you remain a pauper in death.Dead and forgotten.

1 Like

Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by OLASODE2K: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
it is very natural for every living man and woman both moslems and non moslems to fear death. i will run from any suicidal moslem anyday anytime. i dont think i have read of any of the major religions (christianity, islam, shintoism, judaism, buddhism, hinduism etc), that delves into the matter of everyday living, life at hereafter, science and technology, astronomy, medicine, nature, death, business, law & order, international relations, birth etc extensively just as islam. and this
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by OLASODE2K: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2012
is not by accident that it is the fastest growing religion worldwide now because of its intimidating doctrines on its followers. every question every other religion cant answer can be found within the covers of the quran. this is neither because i am a moslem nor been lucky to read through it but because of its enormous display of wealth of information death inclusive. can u operate a chainsaw without reducing ur fear of accidents which can be achieved by thouroughly going through the manuals? the chainsaw is death, the manuals is quran and the accidents is hellfire. a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by redsun(m): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2012
OLASODE2K: is not by accident that it is the fastest growing religion worldwide now because of its intimidating doctrines on its followers. every question every other religion cant answer can be found within the covers of the quran. this is neither because i am a moslem nor been lucky to read through it but because of its enormous display of wealth of information death inclusive. can u operate a chainsaw without reducing ur fear of accidents which can be achieved by thouroughly going through the manuals? the chainsaw is death, the manuals is quran and the accidents is hellfire. a word is enough for the wise.

I bet when you mean the world,you mean third world,the blind world?Don't be fast to say that there are some religious people in the developed,because within the developed world,there are third worlds too,that comprises the ghetto dwellers and the very ignorant ones.
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by lorddannie: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2012
mazaje: The fact that most christians will prefer to live here on earth than go to the imaginary heaven says they know its imaginary, imagine people praying to get well when they are sick instead of praying to die and go to heaven to enjoy the "goodies". . . .Instead of praying for each other to die and go to heaven they keep praying for longer lives here on earth. . .Delusion at its best. . .
christians believe in long life and tranquility see psalms 91;16 "with longlife will I satisfy him and show him my salvation. is that why your believers are so violent, suiciders, blood thirty,because they want to hurry to heaven to participate in biggest b.lue film wit se.venty sev.en va/g.inal? each before their God. what about the females that have been rammed here your big... wil they also participate or just watch you show your skills. heavenly vagin..al hopefuls. the worlds greatness deceit. gaddemn!!!
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by donami(m): 1:48pm On Aug 20, 2012
its because we want to see God's kingdom come. And who are members of the kingdom? We are. Cos the kingdom of God is nt in a place but in the people
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 20, 2012
Actually the truth is, most people are not afraid of death per se, but the 'HOW?'(cause of death). I use to be afraid of 'HOW' I'l die, the pain (imagining how it feels when hit by a bullet in a vital point that very second you know there's no surving, or have someone stab you with a dagger, how it feels at that very second when you're been ripped apart by explosion, or have shattered glasses rip off your skull in an accident and so on) all these are what brought about the fear of death...I've always prefered and wished to just die in my sleep as my mode of dying. But I've come to realize that when you believe and have Christ in you, the fear will vanish.

Now am not and will never be afraid of death anymore, anytime, anyhow...death is inevitable but one thing am damn sure about is I can't die before my appointed time, someone saying 'how' will you know your lifespan?, I'ld say human seek after thing they can't and will never know... what fun is their if you really know when you're going to die.

God is a mystery, you can never understand how He works, His reasons, that is what distinguish Him from Humans...and I think what pisses a lot of you people(atheist, pagans) off is the fact that you don't and will never understand the mystery behind ' THE ALMIGHTY GOD'...you're mad because you can't predict His next move, you don't know why?, how?, when? He do what He does and that's what makes Him God.

I can only pray and urge you to embrace Him soon. For me it's a win-win, there's nothing to lose...if it happens that God does exist(I believe in His existence) am saved, if He doesn't well there's nothing to lose...choose wisely.

BTW, if you don't believe in the God's existence, then you must really believe there's no satan, spiritual realm doesn't exist, and the supernaturals as wells...ya'll being delusioned by 'science', for your sake I hope it's not a tool by Lucifer Himself.

And FYI, almost all known religion point to the existence of a Supreme God, so stop the obsession with Christianity(and that includes you Muslim faithfuls) who believe Christ is just another messanger...well the earlier you understand the better!, I condem no Religion, I say worship whatever ever pleases you, do not force anybody into any religion, leave them pagans be, let all just wait till that very last day, the day you'll tell it to their very face 'I told you' and see who laugh last...just make sure you preach the gospel, make sure you convinced them enough(not with force), play your part and leave the rest...be guiltyless.

#peace
Thank you.
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by Benito69(m): 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
We Christians are not afraid to die, we wish to spread the good news of God's gift of salvation, thus bringing more people into the kingdom of God before we draw our last breath here on earth, and step into eternity to be with our Lord Jesus Christ. smiley
*After the judgement, we will back to a new earth, you don't want to miss that! wink
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by tevinsolt: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2012
"heaven and hell exist in the minds of those who think so" duh guy you stating the obvious trying to make it sound like a diss knowing fully whatever you do if formed in the mind.......smh
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2012
THERE ARE 2 CASTS HERE:-
1. CHRISTIANS - Anyone can go to church and call themselves a xtian. Some even pastors - but they are fake. (afraid to die because they are going to hell for real)
2. BELIEVERS - those that serve God in spirit and in truth (not afraid to die because they are going to heaven for real)

That is my answer to this thread. . . .
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by dasparrow: 2:50pm On Aug 20, 2012
Flashaldrin: I mean like, heaven has been described as a very beautiful place, with angels, mansions, gold, unimaginable riches and wealth, and even God himself.
I would then imagine that every christian would like to die and go to that beautiful place, i mean they should be really impatient about going there, but the reverse is the case. I see many christians sooo afraid of death, always praying hard for long life and all that. When thay get sick you see them all jittery and panicky as if they dont believe in the kain heaven.
Even muslims are better off, atleast they have suicide bombers and others but its hard to see a christian that will die for their faith.
I'm a christian but i dont understand. . .

It's not like we Christians are afraid to die in the real sense of the word but you have to understand that people have earthly responsibilities. Even though we all know heaven is a beautiful place and all, would you pray to die when you have little children who depend on you for their survival? Especially in a place like Nigeria where many people love maltreating children that are not biologically theirs, would you love to die and leave your kids behind so that they will be maltreated by others?

Even if you have no kids, would you love to die and leave behind your aging parents or parent who is depending on you for survival? I mean, you have to understand that death leaves pain and void in the hearts of the deceased's surviving family members so no one would want to die young. In old age its understandable because by then one's parents are no longer living and the children are adults and can take care of themselves. However, when one is in their 20s, 30s, 40s and dying, it negatively affects your family members and those who depend on you overwhelmingly for their needs.

This is especially the case in Africa because as Africans we have the responsibility of taking care of our aging parents, younger siblings, our offsprings and family members who are struggling financially. I can use my family as an example. My mother is the first born of her mother. Two of my mom's younger siblings are not doing well financially and said siblings decided to breed alot of children. They strongly rely on my mom for help. My aunt lives in one of my mom's properties in the city with her children and grandchildren. My aunt's husband is alive but lives in the village. When he comes to visit his wife and children and grandchildren, my mom has to give him transport and pocket money when he is going back to the village.

So, you think that someone like my mom who is a staunch Christain will now be looking forward to death knowing that her sibling, nieces and nephews and grand nieces and nephews will suffer if she should leave this earth right now? You think my mom will not like to enjoy her grand kids and we her adult kids even though heaven is beautiful? Abeg leave that thing. I love heaven too but I have so much to live for and I pray for long life because I want to be in ministry and spread the good news of the kingdom of Christ Jesus. You should know that satan the father of lies has this world going to hell in a hand basket and so I am praying for long life so that I can be a foot soldier for Christ Jesus and win souls for the Lord Jesus Christ and I don't think God disapproves of that. Shalom!
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by odunjoy1(m): 3:08pm On Aug 20, 2012
Christians who are afraid of death are those who still condone sin in their heart. The bible says if there is no condemnation in our heart, a glorious rest is ours.
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by yomz1e(m): 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2012
Another bible basher here, how do you know its your time or not your time? death is wrapped in mystery, no one knows the day, hour, minute or seconds! Its true, why are we Christians afraid to die if there is heaven? why do pastors in church have bodygaurd! they should embrace the inevitable... so much hypocrisy in this world! we are not real Christians PERIOD!! because it says in the bible itself, that even the most righteous person is like a filthy rag in front of Jehovah! All we can ask for his his mercies and to be counted amongst his people.

Omo Alata: [size=14pt]Ecclesiastes 7:17[/size]

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
Be not over much wicked, neither be thou foolish: why shouldest thou die before thy time?

New International Version (©1984)
Do not be overwicked, and do not be a fool--why die before your time?

If you die before your time, you are a FOOL. And what does the Bible say about the fools?

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding wink

fools despise wisdom and instruction wink

A fool's lips walk into a fight wink

A fool gives full vent to his spirit wink
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by OLASODE2K: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2012
shedraq 1, u are very right by saying that bh are very deranged set of ppl. the killing of an ordinary innocent person is a great sin in islam. how can u be attributing the deranged behaviour of less than .001% of the even the northern moslem population as the those overwhelming 99.009% as those of other peace loving moslems? as deranged as they are, they still are yet to commit the most number of killings our xtian brethren have always overlooked just like the biafran war which killed 3million ppl, the ife modakeke war, ijaw itsekiri war, aguleri and umuleri war, isaac boro niger delta insurrection, tiv and jukun war, recent niger delta militancy, jos massacres, odi massacre, etc. all these disturbances and senseless killings of innocent ppl are justifiable as far as no moslems are doing the killings. islam is against any unlawful killings of even combatants on the battlefield talkless of innocent civillians.
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by sylve11: 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2012
Bélla3: asked them? Waec english F9

. grin cool
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by OLASODE2K: 4:02pm On Aug 20, 2012
islam is against any unlawful killings of even combatants on the battlefield talkless of innocent civillians. if even the CAN president ayo oritsejafor conceeds before the american congress last month that less than 15% of the ppl killed by bh are xtians, why havent the xtians condemned boko haram attacks on the moslems? it is a VERY BIG SHAME, u ppl only react when churches are attacked most especially when u claim to follow a religion which commands u to love ur neighbours according to urself. the deaths of this 85% of moslem innocent lives are mere numbers to them. it is very very shameful. our christian brethren criminally endorses the killings of fellow xtians by xtians, slaughterings of moslems by xtians but only resists if the moslems do the unlawful killings. it is a big moral deficit no xtian leader has the guts to undo.
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2012
Mzsolex: Actually the truth is, most people are not afraid of death per se, but the 'HOW?'(cause of death). I use to be afraid of 'HOW' I'l die, the pain (imagining how it feels when hit by a bullet in a vital point that very second you know there's no surving, or have someone stab you with a dagger, how it feels at that very second when you're been ripped apart by explosion, or have shattered glasses rip off your skull in an accident and so on) all these are what brought about the fear of death...I've always prefered and wished to just die in my sleep as my mode of dying. But I've come to realize that when you believe and have Christ in you, the fear will vanish.

Now am not and will never be afraid of death anymore, anytime, anyhow...death is inevitable but one thing am damn sure about is I can't die before my appointed time, someone saying 'how' will you know your lifespan?, I'ld say human seek after thing they can't and will never know... what fun is their if you really know when you're going to die.

God is a mystery, you can never understand how He works, His reasons, that is what distinguish Him from Humans...and I think what pisses a lot of you people(atheist, pagans) off is the fact that you don't and will never understand the mystery behind ' THE ALMIGHTY GOD'...you're mad because you can't predict His next move, you don't know why?, how?, when? He do what He does and that's what makes Him God.

I can only pray and urge you to embrace Him soon. For me it's a win-win, there's nothing to lose...if it happens that God does exist(I believe in His existence) am saved, if He doesn't well there's nothing to lose...choose wisely.

BTW, if you don't believe in the God's existence, then you must really believe there's no satan, spiritual realm doesn't exist, and the supernaturals as wells...ya'll being delusioned by 'science', for your sake I hope it's not a tool by Lucifer Himself.

And FYI, almost all known religion point to the existence of a Supreme God, so stop the obsession with Christianity(and that includes you Muslim faithfuls) who believe Christ is just another messanger...well the earlier you understand the better!, I condem no Religion, I say worship whatever ever pleases you, do not force anybody into any religion, leave them pagans be, let all just wait till that very last day, the day you'll tell it to their very face 'I told you' and see who laugh last...just make sure you preach the gospel, make sure you convinced them enough(not with force), play your part and leave the rest...be guiltyless.

#peace
Thank you.

Well there is everything to lose if it turns out that God doesn't exist. You would have missed out on the opportunity to be liberated from the shackles of religion and dogma. Think about the guilt you have had to endure from premarital sex, masturbation and other innocuous pleasures of life that most religions condemn as sins.

You claim God is a mystery, yet you mere earthlings claim to know what he thinks ( ah...penned down in that fairy tale book which u call the bible)

Atheists, fallible as they are, without the wholesale arrrogance you displayed here simply exercise reason by refusing to subscribe to faith just to acknowlege a creator which current evidence does not support.

3 Likes

Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by k2039: 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2012
Joagbaje:

heaven is only a temporary abode ,just for 7years. Our permanent abode is earth.
On what basis was that assumption made.
As far as am concern that is HERESY,except you can explain the basis for your assumption
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by OLASODE2K: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2012
shedraq 1, been wealthy is not a sin in islam but living an extravegant lifestyle is wat islam forbids amongst its followers. even u are bill gates, islam requires that u give out most of it out as charity because it has too many inbuilt and compulsory obligations to really discourage materialism. we were made to understand that our material possessions that were keep away jealously away from enough sadaqah, voluntary charity, zakat would be used against us on the day of judgement. it is very possible for a very good moslem to be as wealthy as dangote but mind u more than 40% of his real worth would have been consumed by voluntary donations, sadaqah and zakat.
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 20, 2012
Like Miles Munroe said: The graveyard is the richest place on earth; for there you will find unfinished purposes and unrealized dreams.
Not everyone that dies finished what they came here to do. It's a good feeling knowing you have fully released yourself to the world and accomplished what you were put on it to do before leaving.

Then you can be like Apostle Paul and say "I have fought the good fight. I have ran the race and now a crown awaits me".

1 Like

Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by OLASODE2K: 5:29pm On Aug 20, 2012
redsun, pls go to www.google.com type in THE FASTEST GROWING RELIGION IN THE WORLD. it a pity u are calling islam a ghetto religion. ur ignorance and pride are overwhelming and showed in every word u uttered. however which beautiful and modern city in the whole world doesnt host an array of mosques in their exotic destricts from berlin, frankfurt, paris, london, bonn, beijing, tokyo, washighton dc, new york, california, amsterdam, moscow, johannesburg, madrid, petersburg to manchester?
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by UyiIredia(m): 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2012
I'm scared to die because I love my life here. Besides I've 'seen death' and I must say it was a bad experience for me.
Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2012
Horayce:
Well there is everything to lose if it turns out that God doesn't exist. You would have missed out on the opportunity to be liberated from the shackles of religion and dogma. Think about the guilt you have had to endure from premarital sex, m..asturbation and other innocuous pleasures of life that most religions condemn as sins.
Again I'l tell you its a win-win, if it does happen He exist am saved, if He doesn't exist well I have nothing to lose, it will only mean that I did miss out on the uh...'innocuous pleasures' of life. And then I can't feel any guilt 'cuz then there'l be no after-life, heaven or hell, the dead stay dead; unconcious. Plus how is mast.uration even a pleasure; when just like every other addiction lures you to do more and then in excess weakens ur p.enis muscles(weak e.rection) may lead to quick e.jaculation(there's the urge to c.um quick; for 'pleasure' or afraid someone might caught you in act) why hide in the comfy of your room anyway if it's 'pleasure' and it's 'good', fantasising about the image of people you know you'l never have the chance to even meet talk of scr*w. trust me bro these things does nothing good but gives you minutes or @max, hours of pleasure and then wreck you down emotionally, physically and spiritually.

It's people like you that complain about ladies that can't give birth after wasting their lifes before marriage(due to abortions).
peepz like you are the ones that always crave to marry a virgin(yet you've disvirgin a million and one girls before you marry) just to enjoy the pleasure of pre-marital sex, peepz like you are the ones spreading AIDS and other STI's around the world today.

Horayce: You claim God is a mystery, yet you mere earthlings claim to know what he thinks ( ah...penned down in that fairy tale book which u call the bible)
Where in the Bible did anyone mentioned he/she knows the thoughts of God. And will you please reduce your obsession with Christianity, it's not the only religion that proofs the existence of The Supreme God.

Horayce: Atheists, fallible as they are, without the wholesale arrrogance you displayed here simply exercise reason by refusing to subscribe to faith just to acknowlege a creator which current evidence does not support.
exercise reason eh? okay...I hear ya!.
what current evidence are you talking about anyway?. And where in my post did you spot any form of arrogance? point it out please.

And like I earlier said, you can worship whatever pleases you just don't force your believe on others. finito! #peace

1 Like

Re: If Heaven Is Real Why Are Christians Afraid To Die?? by impact24(m): 6:09pm On Aug 20, 2012
because its natural to fear death nd most pipu or christians rather are afraid of death because of their many unsatisfied wishes unfufiled missions though there are better compensations in heaven but as humans we still bhold the sadness of failin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Wrong 4 A Christian To Wish A Muslim Happy Eid-il-mubarak? / Pastor Igwe Ognonnaya Gets Car Gift After Obeying God & Sacrificed His Cars / 'Pope Didn't Fully Support Gay Civil Unions, Comments Were Taken Out Of Context'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.