Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,639 members, 7,979,170 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:07 PM

My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out (9673 Views)

Pleas Help!!! My Sister Husband Is Asking Me Out / My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? / I Don't Like My Sister's Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by jaybaby(f): 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2007
Same old lie
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by kit7: 11:30pm On Feb 14, 2007
I'm on the same situation but this time I'm the guy.  Now before accusing me pls let me tell some part of the story.

I already met the sister long time ago, but she had a boyfriend. I tried not to go on her way, since I want a serius relationship, so I waited for her to break up with her boyfriend, which didn't happen for years. Then after sometime, I met her younger sister, she reminds me of her older sister. It took me many months before I realize that I'm interested with the younger sister. I then started dating the younger sister and tried to focus on her. We had an almost perfect relationship for more than 2 years. On our first year, the older sister broke up with her Boyfriend. My girlfriend and I tried to comfort her.  It was the thing I had ever wish for, before, for her to break up with her boyfriend. But I was in a wrong time, since her sister is now my girlfriend.  Her older sister sometimes go out with us. I've been living for my past few months in lies, that I still like the older sister. I felt guilty and ashamed of myself.

I then talked to the older sister and told her few things, not the whole story. I told her that I like another girl before I was dating her sister, and I am very greatful that her sister is an almost perfect girlfriend that a man will wish for, but we're living all in lies. I tried to make myself focus on my girlfriend, but you cannot control your own feelings. Their are things that you cannot control and no matter how you want it, it will not happen on your own way.  The older sister ask me who is the girl I really want, but I told her that, "I am not breaking up with her sister just to go back with the girl I want, I am breaking up because it will be unfair for both of us (my girlfriend) to live in lies." And since, my girlfriend is a perfect girl, shes always their when I need someone, it will be a shamefull for me to hurt her much and it will hurt me too if I losse her even as a friend. In short story, I didn't tell her that it was her whom I really like, but I think she have an idea. So, my girlfriend and I broke up and decided to become a closesest friend as possible.

Its been more than a month now, my ex-girlfriend is still my closest friend, I told her that I'm giving her freedom and will always support her and always here when she needs a shoulder. We still go out, me, her sister (the one I really want), and other friends. I'm still holding myself not to let her know that I really want her. I don't wanna hurt either one of the sisters, but eitheir way it also hurt on my side.

In short story, I like a girl whom I cannot have, she had a boyfriend when I was free, now both of us are free, their are still a boundaries to consider.  cry
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by MyPeace(f): 9:22am On Feb 15, 2007
ok now grin grin cool shocked
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by cheavroi(m): 11:46am On Feb 15, 2007
Most often times,we want to justify our actions and we then tend to look for moral support to what we are doing knowing fully well that it is wrong.
How can you say that your sister boyfriend has fallen in love with you?My opinion its WRONG SIMPLE
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by kit7: 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2007
Noskinpain, Your issue seems to be a little different on mine.

I didn't date both sisters at the same time, nor I propose to the older sister while I'm in a relationship with my girlfriend. And I still not proposing at the present. I broke up months ago with my girlfriend not to date her sister, rather to respect both of them, not living in lie that I'm with my girlfriend yet back in my mind I think of her sister. And to be free means, I am free to think clearly of what is going on with me. A time that ones need to think, whom you really wants, is it just a lust? temptation? or it is really for real? If in the end I really like my ex-girlfriend, I will go back with her, but if I like her sister, then I have to put myself in a distance and think of all the consequences that I may be facing. And I may loose them both but with a pride that I have repected them both. I am still thier friends and we all still go out but no commitment to anyone.

Noskinpain, your sister's boyfriend is still her boyfriend, and that is different. He doesn't want to loss anyone  of you, and one of you is a sparetire.  He is trying to get the most out of it and not willing to sacrifice. He told you he wants you while he is with your sister, that I think is a disresfectfull.

I broke up with my girlfriend and no one knows the true reason.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by anabell(f): 7:29pm On Feb 16, 2007
jaybaby is really rite there, i tink she must have made a past him
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by jaybaby(f): 3:31pm On Feb 17, 2007
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by bufonly: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2007
girl, abeg ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun. that guy has got to be a shitbag. No decent man in his right senses would want to date two sisters at such close periods. even if he loves you he has made the mistake of dating ur sister and he's gotta face it. Ask yourself what he would have done if he were already married to ur sis. pls 4get him. there are lots of guys out there. FIND YOURS.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by dennylove(m): 9:15pm On Feb 19, 2007
okay!!!!!!!!!!!! your sister boyfriend dey ask you out,hehehe,you, self ask am grin grin angry angry shocked shocked
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by FactorChic(f): 12:42am On Mar 07, 2007
He wants to turn you against family, you sister will hate you for life even if she does not show it
He said he made a mistake by coming for ur sister, DUH he's an idiot. anybody would say that, he's a liar
if u say yes, he'll dump u later believe me.
Tell you sister about it, he's of no use, ur sister should dump his ass!
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by FactorChic(f): 12:44am On Mar 07, 2007
He wants to turn you against family, you sister will hate you for life even if she does not show it
He said he made a mistake by coming for ur sister, DUH he's an idiot. anybody would say that, he's a liar
if u say yes, he'll dump u later believe me.
Tell you sister about it, he's of no use, ur sister should dump his ass!
jaybaby:

You guys keep saying ----nO DNT NO DNT

ave u guys ever asked her if she was the 1 askin d guy out?

If she's the one asking the guy out, what sane human being will ask a guy out and now come here to ask for advice? angry angry
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by acidrop(f): 5:33am On Mar 07, 2007
and if u read the topic very well it says, my sis bf is "ASKING ME OUT" LOL
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by whiteNkem(f): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2007
I'd say let ur sister know about this and tell the guy to go hike. He doesn't deserve any of you!
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by ATLANTA96(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2007
I HAVE REALLY TOOK ENOUGH TIME JUST TO FOUND OUT THAT A LOT OF GUYS
DON'T JUST LIKE THERE SISTER TO HAVE ANY THING TO DO WITH THERE BEST FRIEND,
WHAT IS REALLY THE CAUSE.?
WHAT IF THE SISTER FALL IN LOVE WITH HIM?
LIKE DADDY SHOWKEY AND DADDY FRESH,
FRESH NEVER WANTED HER SISTER TO HAVE ANYTHING WITH HIS BEST FRIEND
SHOWKEY, BUT TILL DATE SHOWKEY HAS PROFF TO A LOT OF GUYS TODAY THAT
IS NOT JUST DATE BUT UR BEST FRIEND TODAY CAN TURN OUT TO BE AN INLAW
TOMORROW,
WHAT DO U GUYS AND GALS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS, ?
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by ayoclick(m): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2007
crazy things happen on this planet.its the height of irresponsibility good if things are not working out between him and ur sister fine let him break up and look elsewhere for a lady of her choice why u.let us look at it from this angle may be u have been giving him passes.we can absolutely blame the guy lets question the lady also what has she been doing?
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by SisiEko1(f): 10:58am On Oct 29, 2007
shocked U BETTER RUN BABY RUN , that kinda guy would just shagg u n leave u wink, tell him to go n LOVE someone else , and err, i think u seem to like the guy but trust me it aint wise undecided, ur sister is ur family, u owe her some security, and hanging or dating that guy just shows her she's got no security with u cry, damn the guy,  let him die, WINCH KIND LOVE B DAT, make we hear word Jo! na today nose get two holes!!! grin
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by Emad(f): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2007
@ topic
Then he does not love or respect either of u
Tell ur sister and let her bounce him like a ball Straight up Jo angry
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by moondust(m): 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2007
u can give it a shot
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by cisav: 8:49pm On Feb 05, 2008
Ok so I'm having the same issue, I can understand why you are so confused, my sister is younger than I and she is pregnant by her "sorta-boyfriend" she's not into him, she's been dating around and she's really mean to him. He and I had this connection since i first met him. I have tried to subdue the attraction between us but it's really intense. We (the boyfriend and I) have gotten really close. I mean really close! I don't want my sister to find out because I don't want to upset her but he and I are really on this intense level that is outrageous. We are like soul mates. I know I sound like a stupid girl that's love struck but that's not me at all, I'm very cautious with my heart and my feelings. I am the last person to fall for someone. I keep myself very emotionally detached however, he has done something to me, and I'm falling fast. I also believe he has the same feelings from the way he acts. I have never seen him this happy with my sister. I don't feel guilty in a sense, I don't want her to find out becasue I don't want her mad at me and she is having a baby with him. Oh and the baby by the way, she doesn't want it and I wanted to adopt. I had made this arrangement before he and I became involved. I have always been the one to keep a level head and never betray my family however I feel like there is so much more that he and I have, I'm lost, confused, and I wish he and I could just run away so that we could be together. I know that's impossible but that's what I'm feeling, so please help and please don't be too harsh!  cry
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by PERVERT9: 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2008
chop and clean mouth afterall the thing no dey show for face
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by adeboo(f): 9:28pm On Feb 05, 2008
See i absolutely hate guys that tell girls stupidness like these.
Girl, he dont want u, he is just saying tat so that he can sleep with you.

Tell him to stay the heck away from u - time will tell, give this whole craziness some time and it will faze away.
You should also think twice before some fight erupts in the family and u loose the closeness u had with ur sister.
Girl no mind am, na lie him dey lie - he just wants to sleep with both of ya.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by tommyex(m): 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2008
Topic

ASK HIM IN THEN?There is no topic you wont see here.

Next topic will be CAN I DRINK WATER TODAY?
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by MACKISSA: 1:53am On Feb 14, 2009
that guy is sick , don't let him come close to you and oh don't forget to tell your sister.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by Treetop20(m): 1:54am On Feb 14, 2009
after 4 years? cheesy
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by waterworks(f): 3:25pm On Feb 16, 2009
felled in love with me.

i couldnt get past that phrase!!!! LMAO!
everbody bend down for the arrow!
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by Eaglebabe: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2009
Two factors are against u.1.He is ur office and l don't advise pple dating men in their places of work.But if ur collegue wants to marry u l am not against it.2.He is dating ur sister.May be he sees all of u in ur family(ladies)as flirts.Because it is an insult to you,your sister, family and womahood for him to try a thing like that.Any other time he comes give him a slap.Or have u been giving him a green a light?.
Re: My Sister's Boyfriend is Asking Me Out by ifiyoma(f): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2009
@ goldenoc

you made a mistake by allowing that intruder come to you and talk about your sister, you shouldn't give a stranger that kind of power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Things You Should NEVER Do For A Man! / Dear Husband-snatcher! / Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.