Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,948 members, 7,933,357 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 04:17 AM

Imo Ladies Bride Price So Expensive,scares Suitors - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imo Ladies Bride Price So Expensive,scares Suitors (977 Views)

Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors / Queen Okafor, Hairy Nigerian Woman Brags About Her 100 Suitors Per Day / I Have Five Suitors And I Let My Boyfriend Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Ladies Bride Price So Expensive,scares Suitors by chiboy1928(m): 2:10pm On Aug 19, 2012
News have it dat the imo state indigenes and elders have complained,that men no longer come to seek the hands of their daughter in marriage,due to the price of the dowry wich is high and there by scares the young men that come to ask of their daughter hand in marriage away.so the state is planning to reduce the price of the dowry and fixed a permanent price so dat their daugthers will be married away,and also encourage more suitors to come around,but some group of people have disagree saying dat the government can't decide the amount of bride price to be paid for their daughter,but rather the family are the responsible to take that decision and not the governmennt.no wonder most of their ladies are gettin old single and waiting for the already made ones hmmm God help us!!!!
Re: Imo Ladies Bride Price So Expensive,scares Suitors by PresidKing(m): 3:40pm On Aug 19, 2012
My very good friend from Yoruba loves her girl friend and he is also very meticulous about spending, he is a good guy, now he is leaving his girl friend cos even the girl in question is not making things easy for him as per this topic. I am from Igbo, if I see this I will use it as an example for others around to learn. what is love that u will kill urself for and marry expensive when you can even get cheaper price for highest quality, guys let head to Enugu, Abia, Anambra and dump Imo ladies.
Re: Imo Ladies Bride Price So Expensive,scares Suitors by MMM2(m): 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2012
Mbaise why angry
Re: Imo Ladies Bride Price So Expensive,scares Suitors by nuela100(f): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2012
@topic abeg use U̶̲̥̅̊я head wella and stop displaying U̶̲̥̅̊я low mentality and poor mindset on †ђξ internet. Smh
Re: Imo Ladies Bride Price So Expensive,scares Suitors by StChristina(f): 7:11pm On Aug 21, 2012
maybe they 're all from a poor backgrounds,cos 've nt seen a well to do family dt will want to squeeze their inlaw dry before their daughter is taken from em.

1 Like

Re: Imo Ladies Bride Price So Expensive,scares Suitors by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 21, 2012
I am from a particular town in imo state. Bride price and other customary rites in my locality are been fixed by the various kindreds.
Less than 50k gets you a graduate wife. Dowry are not more than 2k and all kindred members contributes to the successful hosting of intending inlaws.
I have sisters to give out if you are interested contact me and I will make sure you don't spend a kobo more than 45k . Though this personal offer is with conditions.

The conditions are you must drive your personal 2008 toyota highlander(least car requirement) to my compound.
You must own a personal edifice of your own. All these conditions makes us subsidize our young unmarried ladies.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Bitten By The Love Bug / Guys How Would You React If Your Closest Friend Is Wooing Your GF? / READ Ali Nuhu's Confession >>> I Would Have Proposed To Omotola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.