Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,264 members, 7,981,478 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 06:12 PM

Marketing Genuis Need Savvy Partner With Tidy Start-up Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Marketing Genuis Need Savvy Partner With Tidy Start-up Capital (496 Views)

5 Star Global - My Company Start-up Diary / What Business Can I Do With A Start Up Capital Of 50k / How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marketing Genuis Need Savvy Partner With Tidy Start-up Capital by dejiswaggs(m): 4:10pm On Aug 19, 2012
Hey Wassup, I'm a smart genuis copywriter who started ''playing'' with copywriting at the age of 19 and now so good at it.
Well It is no news that the Internet have made a bunch of guys Millionaires , multimillionaire and even billionaires In no time.
I know how to make a single web page an ATM machine. No Crazy hype here wink
So if you got 200k ,300k and don't know how to double it in to 500k or 1M.
Why not connect with me and lets see which stunt we can pull together.
Thanks for reading this post sir.

(1) (Reply)

New / Must Every Online Biz Now Follow The Same Retinue? / Information Product -how To Raise Money For Your Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.