Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,304 members, 7,932,204 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 08:57 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2468514 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (863) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rubycakes(f): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=temple4real]Fellow colleagues, Its with grieve that i write to inform you on sudden demise of my beloved mother, its painful becos death couldnt allow her enjoy d fruit of her labour..

May her soul rest in peace..Amen
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
@temple4real. please accept my condolence, May God give you the strength to bear the loss coz He knows best. Take heart brov
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
temple4real: Fellow colleagues, Its with grieve that i write to inform you on sudden demise of my beloved mother, its painful becos death couldnt allow her enjoy d fruit of her labour.
:...............
Temple on behalf of the newly recruited Teachers, i write to express our heartfelt condolence on the demise of your dear Mother, is really painful to hear especially 'this time'...please take heart you are not alone mate.......

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Asher79: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
@Temple4real: please accept my heart-felt condolences. only God knows best why she had to go at this point in your life. But u can find solace in endeavoring to uphold those good virtues that will honour the memory of her. Be of good cheer, comrade!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
flashylady: I dnt think there is any solution o. I bliv d posting was not done based on degree. I was also posted to a primary school. Pls advice him to accept it in good faith. God knows y. He could try and tell d headmaster or mistress to take him to primary six so he could b able to deal wth older children. Hope it helps.
Dear, l'm very impressed with ur advice. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by faithobodogulo(f): 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
@temple4real,May God giv u d fortitude †̥̥Ơ̴̴̴͡ bear ur loss. Take heart only God knws why it happened now. May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 5:02pm On Sep 29, 2013
joyblinks: My Noble Colleagues, today is my Bday and am popping champaign. U re all invited. Come and calm down ur high bp...

happy birthday and many more fruitful years

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
temple4real: Fellow colleagues, Its with grieve that i write to inform you on sudden demise of my beloved mother, its painful becos death couldnt allow her enjoy d fruit of her labour.

Dont allow d devil to steal your joy. just be happy and be give thanks to God, because He know why it happen dat way. may her soul rest in eternal glory
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ Temple it is a pity. May her soul rest in peace. Just be a man. @Joyblink happy birthday. U are sharing the same birthday date wit my husband. All the same enjoy
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by odeyiB(m): 5:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
Jesus christ! Wot a stab at d back!.its just too early to hear dis.Well, take heart,God knows why it happend nw dat d flavorof life is pleasant.i whole heartedly commiserate wit u and d family n may her soul rest in d bosom of d lord
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 5:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
joyblinks: My Noble Colleagues, today is my Bday and am popping champaign. U re all invited. Come and calm down ur high bp...
l wish u a happy birthday, long life and joy unspeakable.
It quite unfortunate, Please take heart. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ruthkpenkis: 5:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
@temple4real, take heart my fellow colleague. God knows best, it is well.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 6:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
. Accept my condolence dear and may her soul. RIP. Take heart. God knows best.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 6:28pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=rubycakes][/quote]pls take heart dear, may her soul RIP.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ereabbey(f): 6:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ temple,accept my condolence on the demise of mama. Rest in peace darling mama.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 7:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
@Temple may God giv u the strength to bear the loss. All is well.

@Joy. HBD. May God grant u more grace with greater achievement in life in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 7:12pm On Sep 29, 2013
@ temple4real. It is well. The lord is in control. God knows your pain and will see you thru it all cos He loves you. God bless you. May your mum rest in God's bosom. Peace
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Jaynec(f): 7:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
@sleekybaby / eyaa sorry dear, God knows best, may God give you d hrt to bear d irreplaceable loss. Accept my condolence.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 7:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
Temple... Its all not bad news, atleast she saw you become employed.. The joy of that is more than any treasure money can buy.. Let her rest in the bossom of the lord and enjoy the heavenly efizzy.... Take heart.....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bugila(m): 8:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
Take Heart My Dear. God Knows Why. We Thank God For His Mercies and Compassion Over Us.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dencydenky: 9:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
CONDOLENCE MESSAGE

@Temple,
It's so heartrendering to hear this at this point in time.
May our GOOD GOD grant u and ur entire family solace and may the deceased find rest in d bossom of our Lord...
AMEN !
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 11:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
Am really grateful to all distinguish comrades that showed some concern in this moment of grief on my lovely mother's death, Indeed you have demonstrated the unflinching spirit of love and oness.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 5:46am On Sep 30, 2013
happy new wk ...gud morning all ....i pray d Good lord almighty Jehovah to grant us our hrts desires and favour us this week through christ our lord. Amen

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 6:25am On Sep 30, 2013
G̲̣o̲̣O̲̣̲̣ƌ̲̣ М̣̇O̲̣я̲̣п̲̣ɪ̣̝̇ι̥ȋ̝̊ı̣̣G̲̣ Nairaland. I Will be Officially reporting to M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ new school today. Can't wait T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ meet M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ new colleagues a̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ Students. One Luv from Cruize306 aka M̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ Cruize
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by sollygreat: 6:57am On Sep 30, 2013
PPSB still waiting........ Lets hope for the best today.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by blejovicP: 7:08am On Sep 30, 2013
@temple4real
Take heart my brother. Also lost my mother not too long after d verificatn exercise. She was buried on d 14th approximately 3 wks ago. Still in tears. We will miss them because they didn't stay 2 eat 4rm d fruits of their labour. Those of us dat still hv them around us, pls cherish them because it is nt easy 2 loss a mother. From ur first salary,pls take ur mum out. Give her a treat. I miss my mum because I can't do dat any more(wit tears).

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 7:32am On Sep 30, 2013
All the pple posted to CSS Amadi Ama lets meet there
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 7:44am On Sep 30, 2013
God you know my heart and faith is failing me.. Undo my delay and let PPSB release these mysterious posting letters of ours and end this tormenting wait...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 8:05am On Sep 30, 2013
Paul Thor: God you know my heart and faith is failing me.. Undo my delay and let PPSB release these mysterious posting letters of ours and end this tormenting wait...
. Be strong in faith bro and know that the delay is for good. Trust God!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 8:44am On Sep 30, 2013
......Anyone posted to CHS Nkoro?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 8:49am On Sep 30, 2013
My ppsb friends, dont worry they know that they ve not posted us. Stil enjoy your house now til they are ready cos some of us wil soon miss home. This village things sucks me dry, pray i find favour in the sight of God and man. City things i ask oh lord
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gazonga(m): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2013
@ ALL PPSB POSTING OUT
CHECK THE SITE NOW

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (863) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: wealthyprince(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.