Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,904 members, 7,906,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 10:16 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2453337 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (861) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ruthkpenkis: 6:40pm On Jul 26, 2014
bio777: Is this true?I'm so bemused and equally amused...SALARY-25/07/2014....
If this is true, then Amaechi, I'll stick a quill on your hat,prostrate and shout I-G-W-E-E-E-E!
hahahaha very very funny
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
bio777: Is this true?I'm so bemused and equally amused...SALARY-25/07/2014....
If this is true, then Amaechi, I'll stick a quill on your hat,prostrate and shout I-G-W-E-E-E-E!
my dear, i am as surprised as u are. In fact, Amaechi is really a Governor. His Abia State counterpart is owing Health workers 7months salary excluding dis current month dt is about to end. Teachers and lecturers their own are uncountable.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 12:37am On Jul 27, 2014
emekatex: my dear, i am as surprised as u are. In fact, Amaechi is really a Governor. His Abia State counterpart is owing Health workers 7months salary excluding dis current month dt is about to end. Teachers and lecturers their own are uncountable.

Abia state governor is clueless and silly but in nigeria, opposition comes to the good one while the evil ones stay untouched.... Kudos to my Governor... Amaechi....

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
PaulThor:

Abia state governor is clueless and silly but in nigeria, opposition comes to the good one while the evil ones stay untouched.... Kudos to my Governor... Amaechi....

We live in a country where hypocrisy is the order of the day
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
Patience: what we are having now, is just a tip of an ice berg. Gov. AMAECHI is a man for the masses. He is proving all his critics wrong. Infact, i would like his mentorship. He is my ideological idol.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2014
Abia state is not as rich as Rivers state. We should learn to appreciate the little other governors are doing in their states... Remember that Benue state workers will be going on a pay-cut to finance its primary school teachers that have been on strike for over 8 months
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 12:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
Cruize306: Abia state is not as rich as Rivers state. We should learn to appreciate the little other governors are doing in their states... Remember that Benue state workers will be going on a pay-cut to finance its primary school teachers that have been on strike for over 8 months

Abia is not as rich as Rivers.. We agree but Enugu is bigger than Abia, Enugu however is not as rich as Abia because its not an NDDC state. But go to Enugu and see the massive development dat is going on there.. Every road has been bitumized up to the streets, the biggest shop rite in nigeria is now well situated over there.. Worker payed at wen due... Bridges built, Agric sector doing massive employments and so on... What has Abia done?? Relocating the central market in Umuahia and puting it in a bush where you spend over 10km, sacking of non-indegenes, paying lips, eye-service to the jonathan... Clueless to the core, wastiful and impotent in all ramifications.. So you can understand y i chose to castigate the short-sized, short minded and short sighted goverment run by a short man....

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
Teacher's Dev. Workshop 2014 is on-going in TOTAL-ELF Oil Producing Areas. I'm glad i'm a beneficiary.

THEME: Enhancing Teacher's Competence in the use of Practical Instructional Strategies In Primary Schools In OML 58.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
marcodura: Teacher's Dev. Workshop 2014 is on-going in TOTAL-ELF Oil Producing Areas. I'm glad i'm a beneficiary.

THEME: Enhancing Teacher's Competence in the use of Practical Instructional Strategies In Primary Schools In OML 58.

wen d selection process was on y didnt u anounce it here, wat do u want d teachers to do now?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ruthkpenkis: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2014
Onlyhandsome:
wen d selection process was on y didnt u anounce it here, wat do u want d teachers to do now?
There was no selection process. It was announced in my school and other schools located in areas where Elf operates but it was not for the newly recruited teachers. The letter sent to those schools stated that it was only for teachers whose name was in the 2013 nominal role.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2014
marcodura: Teacher's Dev. Workshop 2014 is on-going in TOTAL-ELF Oil Producing Areas. I'm glad i'm a beneficiary.

...WE DONE HEAR SEY YOU BE BENEFICIARY........NEXT

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 6:39am On Jul 29, 2014

make d best use of the opportunity dear. Congrats
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
jamesbridget13: make d best use of the opportunity dear. Congrats
Candid advice: tenetical indeed. One love.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by alphalpha(m): 6:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
good day pals. I'm in need of a teaching job. anyone in a school that needs a teacher in any of English/Maths/Biology/Physics/Chemistry should contact me. 08110792268
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pls house, has any of us confirmed that Zenith has paid?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 5:01am On Jul 30, 2014
Cruize306: Pls house, has any of us confirmed that Zenith has paid?
YES is no longer news. Since on Friday last week.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 7:47am On Jul 30, 2014
alphalpha: good day pals. I'm in need of a teaching job. anyone in a school that needs a teacher in any of English/Maths/Biology/Physics/Chemistry should contact me. 08110792268
....HONESTLY, IF YOUR AIM IS TO TEACH IN A GOVERNMENT OWNED INSTITUTION, THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE HERE CAN DO FOR YOU BUT IF YOU DONT MIND ANY INSTITUTION, THEN BE HOPEFUL,A WEEK BEFORE AND AFTER RESUMPTION OF AN ACADEMIC SESSION,THERE IS ALWAYS VACANCIES FOR TEACHERS ANY WHERE YOU GO IN PORTHARCOURT.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by amossy2ks(m): 9:03am On Jul 30, 2014
"macodura"... The information before vacation says the newly employed teachers were excluded from the workshop as provided by our school's head in the school I teach under this anual scheme organized by Total/elf for Egi teachers in Onelga... I am surprised to read from you as one of the beneficaries!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2014
besides zenith,has any other bank paid in?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joysparks(f): 12:26pm On Jul 30, 2014
gold360: besides zenith,has any other bank paid in?
Let's c frm nw til friday na,cos d hols jst ended.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by alphalpha(m): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
mathmatica: ....HONESTLY, IF YOUR AIM IS TO TEACH IN A GOVERNMENT OWNED INSTITUTION, THERE IS NOTHING ANYONE HERE CAN DO FOR YOU BUT IF YOU DONT MIND ANY INSTITUTION, THEN BE HOPEFUL,A WEEK BEFORE AND AFTER RESUMPTION OF AN ACADEMIC SESSION,THERE IS ALWAYS VACANCIES FOR TEACHERS ANY WHERE YOU GO IN PORTHARCOURT.
time no dey. am ready for private tutoring till then.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
Pls is there any SS1 chemistry teacher in the house. Pls a friend of mine wants to start taking Chemistry from the next academic session but there is no curriculum booklet in his school. He needs the scheme of work for SS1. Pls help a brother in need so he can start forming his lesson notes now. Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by marcodura: 4:59am On Jul 31, 2014
amossy2ks: "macodura"... The information before vacation says the newly employed teachers were excluded from the workshop as provided by our school's head in the school I teach under this anual scheme organized by Total/elf for Egi teachers in Onelga... I am surprised to read from you as one of the beneficaries!
I said 'i'm glad to be' not you. 70% of the newly recruited teachers participated in the 2-days' workshop which was well organised and educative in new practical teaching strategies. Infact such programme is ethical for capacity building, it's göod for teachers' periodically. Thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Iniobon(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2014
dexpee4life: Pls is there any SS1 chemistry teacher in the house. Pls a friend of mine wants to start taking Chemistry from the next academic session but there is no curriculum booklet in his school. He needs the scheme of work for SS1. Pls help a brother in need so he can start forming his lesson notes now. Thanks
No scheme of work but curriculum. The teacher will have to draw up a scheme for himself.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2014
Iniobon: No scheme of work but curriculum. The teacher will have to draw up a scheme for himself.
thanks for your assistance. Pls I will like to the details of the chemistry curriculum i.e. The topics and sub-topics
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2014
Credit alert received from UBA. (UBE)

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 10:27am On Jul 31, 2014
UBA alert Akuku toru..recivd..Jesus tank u
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 10:59am On Jul 31, 2014
UBA ALERT RECIEVED ONELGA(PPSB)
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
Alert received! Access bank:ppsb Oyigbo.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
Zenith + UBA + Access + Diamond + FCMB + STANBIC IBTC + Skye + First + Union + ECO + FIDELITY

I guess these are the banks used by civil servants in Rivers State... I also think that STANBIC IBTC is the worst and slowest of them all

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (861) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.