Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,858 members, 7,942,147 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2476865 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (865) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by DABBY005: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2014
Fabmoniks:

put up an application letter to that effect and forward it to ur principal. if i may ask, have u already put to bed?

No, I've not given birth yet but will very soon. Is it only my principal I need to notify? what about ppsb?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by DABBY005: 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2014
joysparks: Goodday all. Pls how has d exercise bin? I was nt able to go cos of my delivery. Tnx.

congrats on ur delivery, pls I wanted to know if u applied for maternity leave ? if yes, what is the procedure and at what month of ur pregnancy did u apply. I'm pregnant and would want to apply.Tanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 10:43pm On Aug 18, 2014
If your principal is human, s/he would be humane enough to cover your abscence whether you apply for maternity or not....Do not worry too much so you don't disturb the sweet angel resting in your tommy....
On a lighter side....Joysparks and Dabby005 una sef make una take am easy with "scooby doo" abeg!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 11:08pm On Aug 18, 2014
Hopeless employers of labour, always seeking opportunities to short change their employees of the fruits of their labour...What informed this yeye personnel audit now when people are enjoying the holidays...
I wonder if these people are really capable of rational thoughts and actions...Tufiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2014
For Obio Akpor UBE: All new teachers in obio Akpor lgea are to assemble at sps orominieke on 19/8/14 by 8am. Needed are 1st appt leta, assumption of duty cert. Passport nd credentials. Pls inform ur heads of schls

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=DABBY005]

No, I've not given birth yet but will very soon. Is it only my principal I need to notify? what about ppsb?[/quote

It is b/w you and your principal. Discuss with ur principal if ure to submit the application pre or post delivery. Put up an application addressing it to the chaiman schs board thru your zonal director thru your principal. If it is pre-delivery, then be sure to include ur EDD.

U might also be asked to produce a cert. in support of mat leave issued by a govt owned hosp depending on your principal.

If your require additional info, feel free to ask. God Grace on your delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 6:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
bio777: Hopeless employers of labour, always seeking opportunities to short change their employees of the fruits of their labour...What informed this yeye personnel audit now when people are enjoying the holidays...
I wonder if these people are really capable of rational thoughts and actions...Tufiakwa!

Don't mind those lazy, thoughtless id.iots. The information required in that useless form is already with them. Is it our next-of-kins that they want to pay the arrears to?
The worst of it is that the useless forms were very few and far from being enough and they refused to accept photocopies. These are people that are supposed to know the number of new teachers in each LGA and bring enough to go round. Bunch of clueless people!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 6:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
Those of you that have travelled abroad for your vacation, CONGRATULATIONS! (Abeg buy me made in oyibo Bush meat when you return, our own get Ebola)

More seriously, I've got a good news for you (if good enough).

This auditory exercise will last until Thursday after which you'll be required to go to the board (Elechi) to do it yourself... So make una quick quick begin show area

Lol. ***sip tombo

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joysparks(f): 12:23am On Aug 20, 2014
Tnx a lot. I would like u 2 hook mi up on watsapp,pls. 08035441936.
DABBY005:

congrats on ur delivery, pls I wanted to know if u applied for maternity leave ? if yes, what is the procedure and at what month of ur pregnancy did u apply. I'm pregnant and would want to apply.Tanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 3:38am On Aug 20, 2014
Cruize306: Those of you that have travelled abroad for your vacation, CONGRATULATIONS! (Abeg buy me made in oyibo Bush meat when you return, our own get Ebola)

More seriously, I've got a good news for you (if good enough).

This auditory exercise will last until Thursday after which you'll be required to go to the board (Elechi) to do it yourself... So make una quick quick begin show area

Lol. ***sip tombo
....My guy,would love you to authenticate the quoted information, cause am thousands of miles away(Lagos) and don't intend to cut short my holiday for something I can fix as soon as I can.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joysparks(f): 6:40am On Aug 20, 2014
Hahaha. No b smal o. Na sharp sharp tinz o,so we can concentrate on d job. Cos time waits for no man o.
bio777: If your principal is human, s/he would be humane enough to cover your abscence whether you apply for maternity or not....Do not worry too much so you don't disturb the sweet angel resting in your tommy....
On a lighter side....Joysparks and Dabby005 una sef make una take am easy with "scooby doo" abeg!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2014
Goodmorning all,i heard uniport forms for PGD is out ....i would like to know how much for their school fees and when they hold their lectures ....i want to know if i can combine it with this our job....that is if they hold their lectures fridays n saturdays.... Pls i need advice and any info i can get on this, thanks... Or if there is anyone here who is running the program or wants to do it .....the person should help out with available info ...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 2:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
Lemon1: Goodmorning all,i heard uniport forms for PGD is out ....i would like to know how much for their school fees and when they hold their lectures ....i want to know if i can combine it with this our job....that is if they hold their lectures fridays n saturdays.... Pls i need advice and any info i can get on this, thanks... Or if there is anyone here who is running the program or wants to do it .....the person should help out with available info ...
Am doing my M.sc in uniport, skol fees varies according to faculty. If is PGDE is arund 154-160, den PGD in science is arund 174. For lectures, students fix dia lectures wif dia lecturers. Yes, d dept wil bring time table buh students wil now fix it how it wil b on dia own advantage.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Celibacy4real: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
What's the 500 Naira Charged for the Verifiiation for? Which way UBE?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Lemon1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Onlyhandsome:
Am doing my M.sc in uniport, skol fees varies according to faculty. If is PGDE is arund 154-160, den PGD in science is arund 174. For lectures, students fix dia lectures wif dia lecturers. Yes, d dept wil bring time table buh students wil now fix it how it wil b on dia own advantage.
thankx this really helps
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 8:15pm On Aug 20, 2014
Celibacy4real: What's the 500 Naira Charged for the Verifiiation for? Which way UBE?

My lips are zipped cos we in my zone (Asari-Toru, Akuku-toru and Degema) didn't pay a dime to do ours
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Celibacy4real: 8:07am On Aug 21, 2014
Cruize306:

My lips are zipped cos we in my zone (Asari-Toru, Akuku-toru and Degema) didn't pay a dime to do ours
Its was really shocking,but everyone was paying and never questioned it. Mine was Ahoada West LGA. We did Verification at GTC Ahoada East. The Form even shared to us to fill was the same form given to us at the LGA (Ahoada West) during our documentation via submission of Documents.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:37am On Aug 21, 2014
Onlyhandsome:
pls, is Uniport Msc form, for 2014/2015 academic section on sale?, and how much is their school fees?, thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Onlyhandsome(m): 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2014
Chibuking81: pls, is Uniport Msc form, for 2014/2015 academic section on sale?, and how much is their school fees?, thanks.

Please refer to my earlia comments on skol feez stuf. As for d form i dot know cos is announced online. If u dot mind search tru uniport website online n c if is out or not. if d form is on sale, it wil b in d skol website. m.sc skol feez in uniport is according to faculty. In science we paid 164k
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
Onlyhandsome:

Please refer to my earlia comments on skol feez stuf. As for d form i dot know cos is announced online. If u dot mind search tru uniport website online n c if is out or not. if d form is on sale, it wil b in d skol website. m.sc skol feez in uniport is according to faculty. In science we paid 164k
ok thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 7:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
Onlyhandsome:

Form is currently on sale. It's still 15k(form 11k, brochure 4k). You can earmark 5k extra for online processing and other runnings-around!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 7:28pm On Aug 21, 2014
Chibuking81: pls, is Uniport Msc form, for 2014/2015 academic section on sale?, and how much is their school fees?, thanks.
^^Above info meant for you!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Raxxye:
^^Above info meant for you!
I check through online and what I saw was Msc in information science and MBA, Pls if Msc in political science form is on sale, how will I obtain the form, thanks in anticipation.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PaulThor: 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
mtcheww... am in lag now... dey shld go to boimetric room n get my info... its really a pity even with the latest technology... we are still stuck wit analogue mindset...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Chibuking81: I check through online and what I saw was Msc in information science and MBA, Pls if Msc in political science form is on sale, how will I obtain the form, thanks in anticipation.

It's same form for all post-graduate programs namely PGD, MBA, MSc and PhD in all the Faculties/Departments. If you need the form, you'll have to go the school, pay the fees at Choba/Uniport Community Bank, then proceed to download the form before taking it(along with online receipt) to the Graduate school for endorsement and collection of brochure. When you get to the school, I'm sure you'll be properly guided through it all.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 7:05am On Aug 22, 2014
Raxxye:

It's same form for all post-graduate programs namely PGD, MBA, MSc and PhD in all the Faculties/Departments. If you need the form, you'll have to go the school, pay the fees at Choba/Uniport Community Bank, then proceed to download the form before taking it(along with online receipt) to the Graduate school for endorsement and collection of brochure. When you get to the school, I'm sure you'll be properly guided through it all.
ok thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 3:49am On Aug 23, 2014
Onlyhandsome:

pls what is your area of specialization. I will want to do mine on Geology and as such I need info about that department and their mode of operation. The last time I picked up the form in Uniport about 2 years ago, although I didnt continue due to some issues, I had a big challenge in processing my transcript.
So I would like to get more info
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ihemeel: 11:29am On Aug 25, 2014
Alert loading......

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bio777: 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2014
Zenith bank customers make una try give us hope na...
I'm in a hurry to hear "hurray! I just received 3 months alert".

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mamadumi: 5:13pm On Aug 25, 2014
ihemeel: Alert loading......
yes o my dear zenith is the PACESETTER when it comes to payment of salary. Let dem set d ball rolling .....as they did on 25th of lastmonth so that mine will come a week later as it hz always bn
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 25, 2014
bio777: Zenith bank customers make una try give us hope na...
I'm in a hurry to hear "hurray! I just received 3 months alert".
Amen to this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (865) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.