Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,594 members, 7,901,801 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2449226 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (859) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bugila(m): 4:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
[quote author=bugila][/quote]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Samikroose: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2013
I pray this week will usher in the long awaited expectation. I hope u prayed about it in ur churches today? If so, then amen.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bugila(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2013
[quote author=Samikroose]I pray this week will usher in the long awaited expectation. I hope u prayed about it in ur churches today? If so, then amen.
This is our week of unlimited Testimonies.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by vanskaj: 1:50am On Jun 17, 2013
AMEN...........
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chik2005: 2:37am On Jun 17, 2013
Ladies and gentle men, just to light up your week and put ur minds back on track, please see my tweet with the rivers state Commissioner of information regarding this job issue.
Me (15th, June): Dear Madam., what is happening 2 the teachers recruitment list and employment letters. The citizens want to know, pls.
Commissioner (16th June): letters will begin to go out this week. But we are waiting for schools to go on vacation so that we will use that period to train

I have not commented on this trend from beginning but the worries of u all became my worry and i took it up with her and lets hope this week happens as she said it. I love u all.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:26am On Jun 17, 2013
A friend of mine call me from Lagos and tell me that somebody from newspaper media house told her that 13000 teacher will get appointment letter on wednesday, pls is there any information about the list?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Char1m: 2:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
Chibuking81: A friend of mine call me from Lagos and tell me that somebody from newspaper media house told her that 13000 teacher will get appointment letter on wednesday, pls is there any information about the list?
I also got d infor dis mrnn dat d issueing out of appointment letters wil commence on wednesday being 19th of june. Am jst praying dey shouldn't dissapoint us again.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 2:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
Char1m: I also got d infor dis mrnn dat d issueing out of appointment letters wil commence on wednesday being 19th of june. Am jst praying dey shouldn't dissapoint us again.
I pray too. How reliable is ur info pls?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cvestar: 3:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
Breaking News: “The rivers state Ministry of Education wishes to inform all successful applicants to the Rivers state 13,000 teachers recruitment exercise of the readiness of your appointment letters. You are therefore advised to pick up your letter from wednesday june 19, 2013 @ The senior secondary schools board, emekuku street, D line, portHarcourt. Or Universal Basic education Board Elechi beach, Mile 1, Diobu, portHarcourt. ( INDEPENDENT MONITOR NEWSPAPER, MONDAY JUNE 17, 2013. Page 7) I pray this helps
please am still wondering how we can collect our appointment letters when the list is still yet to be pasted. Confirmation is highly needed here.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Char1m: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
u3fine:
I pray too. How reliable is ur info pls?
I jst got a fone call 4rm a frnd jst now dat 13 thounsand teachers 2 b employ in r/s dis week. He said he read it on Tide News paper dis afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 4:05pm On Jun 17, 2013
C-vestar:
Breaking News: “The rivers state Ministry of Education wishes to inform all successful applicants to the Rivers state 13,000 teachers recruitment exercise of the readiness of your appointment letters. You are therefore advised to pick up your letter from wednesday june 19, 2013 @ The senior secondary schools board, emekuku street, D line, portHarcourt. Or Universal Basic education Board Elechi beach, Mile 1, Diobu, portHarcourt. ( INDEPENDENT MONITOR NEWSPAPER, MONDAY JUNE 17, 2013. Page 7) I pray this helps
please am still wondering how we can collect our appointment letters when the list is still yet to be pasted. Confirmation is highly needed here.
Confirmed, rythm 4pm news just announced it now
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by etin06(m): 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
How are we going T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ knw if our name is on the list T̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̝̇̇̇ collect the appointment letter pls
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Char1m: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
Dat means 4rm now til 2mao evenn if d list is nt pasted it means dey wil employ every one dat sat 4 d oral interview. God help ur children
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 4:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
chik2005: Ladies and gentle men, just to light up your week and put ur minds back on track, please see my tweet with the rivers state Commissioner of information regarding this job issue.
Me (15th, June): Dear Madam., what is happening 2 the teachers recruitment list and employment letters. The citizens want to know, pls.
Commissioner (16th June): letters will begin to go out this week. But we are waiting for schools to go on vacation so that we will use that period to train

I have not commented on this trend from beginning but the worries of u all became my worry and i took it up with her and lets hope this week happens as she said it. I love u all.
. That'$ ð Breakin Nèw$ i was tryin 2relate wit them but anxious minds could nt let me land. Cheers! we go meet there...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2013
C-vestar:
. Finaly u hav given d breakin news anxiousness couldn't let them avial me d chance 2let out. C......h....e....e...r..s!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
Check today Tide also, its on. Cover page and advert in full page.
According to Nemi on Rythm news, she said there will be 3 months Induction and Training before going to classrooms by Sept.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by bugila(m): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2013
To God Be The Glory... Great Things He Has Done. Hip! hip!! hiiip!!! HURRRRRAY...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
waliezi: . That'$ ð Breakin Nèw$ i was tryin 2relate wit them but anxious minds could nt let me land. Cheers! we go meet there...

@Waliezi,Pls with all due respect.Stop Embarrassing yourself in public.So you still have the mind to utter words in this thread.Ur breaking news my foot. Imagine the Arrogance.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ooh! Finally the goodnews is here imagine Goodluck without Patience...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 7:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
Wow God b praizd, d long awaited gud newz is upon us, d Lord is faithfuly gr8. Hopefuly evrybody who made d intervw wil b employd!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ejiykzazi2007(m): 7:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
I RILY WISH U GUYS BEST OF LUCKS. AM NOT AMONG U GUYS BUT I HAVE FOLLOWED THE THREAD AND I MUST SAY U GUYS HAVE RILY WAITED. I PRAY IT BE GUD NEWS ALL THE WAY. NONE WOULD BE LEFT OUT IN JESUS NAME. AMEN....

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 10:18pm On Jun 17, 2013
Great God
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chukwudi1: 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
barikay: Great God
How can one know realy where to go and find his or her own appointment letter without going up and down?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2013
Lord Jesus we adore you, for there is none like thee. In your infinite mercies u've taken away our shame and reproach, glory to ur name. I also want to use this medium to thank all my able colleague, who have contributed positively in one way or the other in this forum till this last days, l say may be the good Lord who has done marvelous things, grant us all success in every endeavour of our lifes. Once again Congratulations.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
Info jst reachn me directs dat ppl who aplied/indicated 2 teach in jnr sec, shud rport 2 d UBE, wyl doz 4 snr sec shud rport 2 PPSB 4 apointmnt letaz! We cud do wt Comfirmatnz! Congratulobia 1ce mor peeps!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 2:01am On Jun 18, 2013
Great testimony is ours for this wonderful miracle God has perform in our lifes this month of June, all I can said for now is thank you Jesus christ. Pls house does it mean that there is no list?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by laureldeu: 3:09am On Jun 18, 2013
barikay: Great God
Barikay.goodday.please there is this sport betting system Danielng sent to you a while ago.please can you forward it to my mail box?i need to see what the system looks like.i ve tried reaching danielng but it seems he is off nairaland.thanks so much.nigerianforums@ gmail.com
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 7:13am On Jun 18, 2013
Hurray hurray....I just heard on rhythm fm, appointment letters to be given on Wednesday..training for 3months in classrooms....then work starts in september........ThankGod ...this is a lifetime job
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nationsdaddy: 7:48am On Jun 18, 2013
wat abt d list?wont dey paste d list of successful candidates?is it dt one wl jst walk up to d designated areas 4 appointment letas? It's important we knw our names ar on d list.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Char1m: 7:58am On Jun 18, 2013
Nationsdaddy: wat abt d list?wont dey paste d list of successful candidates?is it dt one wl jst walk up to d designated areas 4 appointment letas? It's important we knw our names ar on d list.
Nationsdaddy u're right if d list is nt pasted it means dey wil employ every one dat attended the interview.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by u3fine(m): 8:09am On Jun 18, 2013
Somebody just told me that they will employ all that attended the interview, that the total number that attended d Oral interview is not upto 13k. Though I don't know how reliable the info is. But if at the end on today no list then its true that they will employ all.
Remember during the education summit in March, Amaechi said a total of 91,000 teachers are needed but will start with employing 13,000 now.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 8:12am On Jun 18, 2013
We dont even need the list again oo! What we should be discussing is d appointment letter and how to get it without stress

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (859) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: RosyIsBlessed, dmercy141983(m), gold360(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.