Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,954 members, 7,927,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 12:16 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2465638 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (863) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 6:58am On Mar 25, 2016
We are the 2nd batch of ppsb we were supposed to get anoda arrears by Feb. d 1st batch of ppsb were paid arrears in Jan
ChyChy17:
No arrears added. My last was in Nov. The next will be March I guess.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mumjk: 7:09am On Mar 25, 2016
No its UBE n d extra pay came as a surprise to us all in KELGA as we have 4 long finished our arrears. The greatest surprise is dat d pay came wit an increment of 2k 4 each month. [/quote] please are u among d first or second set of ube? And how come cause I tot they have finished paying ube their arrears.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by lindoski: 7:36am On Mar 25, 2016
If you have issues of non payment go to the board and check if your name is on problem list and after which you will be told the next line of action,I was involved,I went to ict dept of finance ministry and discovered that my name was on the payroll in the system with wrong account number,so I went to myaccount supervisor in my LGA to summit my details for rectification
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2016
lindoski:
If you have issues of non payment go to the board and check if your name is on problem list and after which you will be told the next line of action,I was involved,I went to ict dept of finance ministry and discovered that my name was on the payroll in the system with wrong account number,so I went to myaccount supervisor in my LGA to summit my details for reification.
bros plz the ict department in finance ministry where is it? or is it the one at point block?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2016
jamesbridget13:

bros plz the ict department in finance ministry where is it? or is it the one at point block?
just go to min of finance either room 320 or 321 with ur statement of account from ur bank and ur ID card. It will be rectified there immediately. Do nt go to ur school account officer as dt is a long protocol which wuld take like three months to correct. Pls do nt doubt me and do as i said.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 10:00am On Mar 25, 2016
lindoski:
If you have issues of non payment go to the board and check if your name is on problem list and after which you will be told the next line of action,I was involved,I went to ict dept of finance ministry and discovered that my name was on the payroll in the system with wrong account number,so I went to myaccount supervisor in my LGA to summit my details for reification.
bros, just go to min of finance room 320 or 321 with ur bank statement of account and ur ID card. Thats hw i corrected my own when i had exactely an issue of wrong account number. Ur account supervisor may go anytime he feels like or worst still abondon it in his office.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 10:08am On Mar 25, 2016
pls who in this house has any idea if Uba had paid dia people.... ur responds plsss
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by MaxAngellyn: 11:42am On Mar 25, 2016
ogbugo:
pls who in this house has any idea if Uba had paid dia people....
ur responds plsss

Well; the old teachers in my school using UBA received alert yesterday morning. That's all I knw
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by edin: 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2016
MaxAngellyn:

Well; the old teachers in my school using UBA received alert yesterday morning. That's all I knw
UBE or PPSB
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 12:51pm On Mar 25, 2016
jeccy:
We are the 2nd batch of ppsb we were supposed to get anoda arrears by Feb. d 1st batch of ppsb were paid arrears in Jan
That's what I thought. I think those paid arrears were mistakenly done so, and if true, all will be rectified, and d amount deducted from their salary. Let's see how March salary will be anyway.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2016
I wonder why it is only MOE that have all the complaints and mistakes with all the verification done. Abi na for only our ministry the ghost workers dey? Abeg make them pay my fellow teachers oooo. I just tire for the whole nonsense embarassed
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2016
I just wonder why it is only in MOE that all the complaints, and mistakes are. With all the verification exercise. Could it be that all the ghost workers fell under our ministry. Abeg make them pay my fellow teachers oooo. Which kind nonsense be this sef
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Catalyst4eva(m): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2016
emekatex:
is possible that ur computer number may change because alot of ghost workers hv been removed; that i guess. Ur computer number was carved out from ur employment serial number. Nevertheless, u can go to ur board or min of finance at PH to find out why.

Thanks a lot bro.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 10:49pm On Mar 25, 2016
mumjk:
No its UBE n d extra pay came as a surprise to us all in KELGA as we have 4 long finished our arrears. The greatest surprise is dat d pay came wit an increment of 2k 4 each month. please are u among d first or second set of ube? And how come cause I tot they have finished paying ube their arrears.
. If u ask me, na who I go ask..... D mata wey u see so e heavy 4 mouth.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 6:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
We were asked to come to zonal board isiokpo to fill our personal data form on 29/3/2016 . We are required to come along with our credencials and two passport photograph. For teachers in KELGA ask ur Principal if ur school is among.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Like Fela wrote in one of his songs " Everyday my people dey inside bus suffering and smiling...49 seating 99 standing suffering and smiling, every day na the same thing..suffering and smiling ...surfer surfer for world Amen. Enjoy for heaven Amen..

Am just wondering with this kind of payment pattern can a teacher really be rich depending strictly on his salary? November payment was spent in December , December and January payment was use for feeding, house matter and transportation in February and March and up till now no payment! Now for those who have no other business, it is borrowing time or credit time. When Alert enter na settlement of debt in some cases with little or nothing left...and everyday is fill this form or that form...May God Help us in this country o.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2016
emekatex:
We were asked to come to zonal board isiokpo to fill our personal data form on 29/3/2016 . We are required to come along with our credentials and two passport photograph. For teachers in KELGA ask ur Principal if ur school is among.

Them don start again. we fill d form and submit to our principal without any passport or credential. He said they want to develop a website and need to have our personal data. I think is database something!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mumjk: 7:10am On Mar 27, 2016
waliezi:
. If u ask me, na who I go ask..... D mata wey u see so e heavy 4 mouth.
please I want to know if ur d first set of ube that started receiving salary. I want to find out if people from d same month as u got 2 salaries.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mod17(f): 3:13pm On Mar 27, 2016
Happy Easter to everyone in the house embarassed
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by temple4real(m): 3:43pm On Mar 27, 2016
Happy Easter to all comrades.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 8:52pm On Mar 27, 2016
I wish all my Comrades a happy resurrection day most especially the real founder of this great thread and the builders. The Faiths, Cruises, Iniobon, wealthyprince, joyblinks, Jamesbridget, caringpro, Barikay, Ogondah, and others. Even if Oga Seun stole about 100 pages from this thread, we still remained united. Apart from Cruise, where are the others, abi dem don get federal appointments. Where is Texyflex, you travel abroad?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2016
dexpee4life:
I wish all my Comrades a happy resurrection day most especially the real founder of this great thread and the builders. The Faiths, Cruises, Iniobon, wealthyprince, joyblinks, Jamesbridget, caringpro, Barikay, Ogondah, and others. Even if Oga Seun stole about 100 pages from this thread, we still remained united. Apart from Cruise, where are the others, abi dem don get federal appointments. Where is Texyflex, you travel abroad?

My brother, Happy Easter to u too. am just observing the thread. U dey find Cruize306 trouble abi? Wait for him. Hope u re having a splendid holiday.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Caringpro(f): 8:09am On Mar 28, 2016
joyblinks:

My brother, Happy Easter to u too. am just observing the thread. U dey find Cruize306 trouble abi? Wait for him. Hope u re having a splendid holiday.
Holiday without money. Two months nw no salary. If na Amaechi all the pdp teachers for cm out cm dey wag their tongu

e

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 11:31am On Mar 28, 2016
wealthyprince:

Them don start again. we fill d form and submit to our principal without any passport or credential. He said they want to develop a website and need to have our personal data. I think is database something!
ok. Pls are of KELGA?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2016
dexpee4life:

Am fine sir......how's your family?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dexpee4life(m): 2:04pm On Mar 28, 2016
[quote author=dexpee4life post=44166628]I wish all my Comrades a happy resurrection day most especially the real founder of this great thread and the builders. The Faiths, Cruises, Iniobon, wealthyprince, joyblinks, Jamesbridget, caringpro, Barikay, Ogondah, and others. Even if Oga Seun stole about 100 pages from this thread, we still remained united. Apart from Cruise, where are the others, abi dem don get federal appointments. Where is Texyflex, you travel abroad?[/quote
Still waiting for Barikay, Oga Cruise, Ogondah Jamesbridget, Obinoscopy and the creator of this great thread Faithobodogolu. I wish I could see her and give her an Easter Drink. Whether we like it or not, this thread of hers has being in one way or the other, beneficial to everyone here. Some must have or will still get their better half here.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
mumjk:
No its UBE n d extra pay came as a surprise to us all in KELGA as we have 4 long finished our arrears. The greatest surprise is dat d pay came wit an increment of 2k 4 each month. please are u among d first or second set of ube? And how come cause I tot they have finished paying ube their arrears.
. My last double pay b4 dis one was in january dis year. I was told dat d one now is part of dos months dat was counted off during Ameachi's administration.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 7:24pm On Mar 28, 2016
waliezi:
. My last double pay b4 dis one was in january dis year. I was told dat d one now is part of dos months dat was counted off during Ameachi's administration.

pls which LGA are you in?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2016
mumjk:
please I want to know if ur d first set of ube that started receiving salary. I want to find out if people from d same month as u got 2 salaries.
. I got my last arrears b4 dis in january dis year.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 7:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
passarella013:

pls which LGA are you in?
. Kelga
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by waliezi(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2016
Caringpro:
Holiday without money. Two months nw no salary. If na Amaechi all the pdp teachers for cm out cm dey wag their tongu

e
. E be lik say u still dey possessed by d ameachi mantra o! U better shout up or follow Ameachi go Abuja. Dat name is forbidden in Rivers State hence forth. Na Wike tins now.... @ least we understand y d delay. Criticise Wike 4 his actions n not compare him wit Ameachi because Wike is fader dan Ameashit.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by rOsy247(f): 8:16pm On Mar 28, 2016
waliezi:
. I got my last arrears b4 dis in january dis year.

How many times have you received arrears?

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (863) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.