Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,959 members, 7,906,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:29 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2453436 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (861) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okjay: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2016
kingsjeroneyah:
Proudly SECONDED!!!
Gbam!!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Charis15(f): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
Please is there anyone in Emuohua PPSB who has received? Fidelity to be precise
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ogondah(f): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
Fiafiad:
I have written down what I know about the scripture, I do not intend to hurt anybody, if you like take it or leave it, it is non of my business.
If you like worship Sango, Amadioah, Owumiri, or nbudu, Akaso, and call it freedom of worship, it is your business. When you prove me wrong, the scriptures will prove me right. No compromise!

My sister Chi Chi, if my comment offend you, I am very sorry.

I like you style, nicely put and simple.

let me help you out. if you like worship Satan and call it freedom of worship, na you sabi whose report shall you take, na God own me take ooo

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by PH1stBorn: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Yes my friend in SSB Emohua got alert of one month today, fidelity bank.
I have not been paid perhaps when Eco bank starts paying d rest. I did my biometric on 18th july .
Charis15:
Please is there anyone in Emuohua PPSB who has received? Fidelity to be precise
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by GamaG(m): 7:46pm On Sep 07, 2016
Fiafiad:
I have written down what I know about the scripture, I do not intend to hurt anybody, if you like take it or leave it, it is non of my business.
If you like worship Sango, Amadioah, Owumiri, or nbudu, Akaso, and call it freedom of worship, it is your business. When you prove me wrong, the scriptures will prove me right. No compromise!

since the beginning of this forum,since all those time we've been going to the board to know whether posting is out or not, this is the first time am standing on your side for all and sundries to rightfully give honour unto Him that deserves honour and that person is God Almighty through His son Jesus Christ.

Well done.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 7:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
dmercy141983:

Mr. Man mind ur business and wait for ur alert don't bring religion in here ok!

Amadioha god of thunder I thank u dat alert has started coming, oya start ranting nonsense na.
Fiafiad be careful,bring ur alert news not ur religious ignorance

How about Israel till tomorrow that don't care or believe in Jesus but their Jewish religion - Judaism. Does God not answer their prayers they don't pray through Jesus mind you... Talk alert news abeg !
How dear you give credit that belong to Almighty LORD to amadiohaa? Have you not read that God's Glory can not be shared ?. He is a jealous God. Why would you thank amadiohaa instead of Almighty God. Indeed he came for his own people Isreal and all people and they rejected him. Have you not also read how he abandoned them and Babylonian captured them? He is a merciful God. Ask for forgiveness and don't give credit that belong to the Almighty LORD to gods next time.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Udehpj: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2016
plsoooo. Can some one update me on the date of resumptn. For first term 2016/2017 session. Thanks and God bless
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 8:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Fiafiad:
My brother, you definitely do not owe me any apology, rather it should be directed to our Lord Jesus Christ and His mother, Virgin Mary(who is also our mother even though some will not acknowledge it). A word of advise though: You should learn to respect other people's beliefs and not badge in with your own 'understanding' which will only lead to unnecessary arguments without achieving anything. THANK YOU!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chriswill20(m): 8:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Udehpj:
plsoooo. Can some one update me on the date of resumptn. For first term 2016/2017 session. Thanks and God bless
School resume as soon as we are fully paid that is 5 months

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ORUWISE(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Udehpj:

Just be checking my post. Any date you see my 7months salary paid complete , that is the resumption date. See you in school that day

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ikeprince: 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2016
Udehpj:
no date for now, date will be communicated to u after all our salaries are paid. Tru out last term no salary till now and u are still looking 4 date of resumption. The slavery must stop

4 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 10:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
O! DisUNITY Bank, is it "HARAM" if u ever credit ur customers bfore some Banks? Must u be d last to pay? Chai, i can't wait to get my alert and be happy just like others are.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jolaw007: 2:37am On Sep 08, 2016
Adah Williams faction of NLC promise to join NUT on solidarity strike if salaries are not paid.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ChyChy17: 3:53am On Sep 08, 2016
Ikeprince:
no date for now, date will be communicated to u after all our salaries are paid. Tru out last term no salary till now and u are still looking 4 date of resumption. The slavery must stop
Lol
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tutudame(m): 6:05am On Sep 08, 2016
I still do not see any reason why I should celebrate over 1/6 months salary.No need to talk about not going to work,because even if I wonna go,I don't have any money to.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 08, 2016
ChyChy17:
My brother, you definitely do not owe me any apology, rather it should be directed to our Lord Jesus Christ and His mother, Virgin Mary(who is also our mother even though some will not acknowledge it). A word of advise though: You should learn to respect other people's beliefs and not badge in with your own 'understanding' which will only lead to unnecessary arguments without achieving anything. THANK YOU!!
Truly I do not owe you any apology neither do I have to apologise to Jesus Christ nor Mary, the scripture has said it all in Acts 4:12. John 14:6.
We all have a choice to make and I do respect your choice of beliefs.
Thank you sister.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2016
The remaining Banks should start shaking body nah, abi day never break for their eye? I hope this payment is never like Rivers state amnesty programme or a speech made by Lai Mohammed. U knw what i mean.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2016
I sympathize with those of us yet to receive alert..... especially as it has been up to 7 months for some! but let's not forget that Zenith is "usually" the pacesetter, then other banks come 1, 2, 3 or even 7 days later. i guess its back to business as usual. lets count our days!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2016
As a christian, our concern is to live a holy life and to make heaven.

I am a christian, a catholic member. We worship the trinity in one God, (God the father, God the son, and God the holy spirit.
1 John 5:7 King James Version
(KJV)
7 For there are three that bear
record in heaven, the Father, the
Word, and the Holy Ghost: and
these three are one)

We honor the blessed virgin Mary the mother of our lord Jesus christ, the greatest intercessor. We give honor to her we do not worship her.

We human being and christian can thank our fellow human being, but that does not mean that we worship them.

The catholic compile their Rosary with word from bible .

Luke 1:28 King James Version
(KJV)
28 And the angel came in unto
her, and said, Hail, thou that art
highly favoured, the Lord is with
thee: blessed art thou among
women;
and
Luke 1:42 King James Version
(KJV)
42 And she spake out with a
loud voice, and said, Blessed art
thou among women, and blessed
is the fruit of thy womb.

Angel Gabreal and Elisabeth greet and acknowledge her as mother of our lord Jesus christ.
Many mistook catholic Rosary as worship too, but it is not.

I thank all for the understanding.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tekxx: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2016
by the way, the situation with this non payment of teachers has highlighted the lack of Unity in and amongst our Labour (dis)Unions. no other labour union is speaking for teachers...... the very same way teachers didn't speak when judicial and health workers faced their own challenges!!!!

the "obòkò" has come home to roost!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2016
Back to our salary, one month out of six months unpaid salary did not go anywhere.
1. It can not pay our debt
2. It can't pay our house rent
3. Even our responsibility, like feeding and paying of school fees.

Government should please pay us our complete salary.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jenifasam(m): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2016
LET THE ALERTS FLOW BEGIN, ITS PAST 9:00 A.M. ALREADY. HOPE ALL THE REMAINING BANKS WILL MAKE THEIR PAYMENTS TODAY OOOOOOO
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 9:46am On Sep 08, 2016
Glory to God. Union bank alert received. Biometrics 24 june, filled form, khana lga, august salary. Thank you Heavenly Father, in Jesus name.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Catalyst4eva(m): 9:56am On Sep 08, 2016
August alert received. PPSB Khana Union bank
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 10:04am On Sep 08, 2016
chinelany:
Glory to God. Union bank alert received. Biometrics 24 june, filled form, khana lga, august salary. Thank you Heavenly Father, in Jesus name.
This morning?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 10:12am On Sep 08, 2016
Alert received union bank, Ube, khana lgaAug salary only, did biometrics on 22 July...but I don already use d Money pay debt...abeg wike pay me d remaining months oooooo....but God thank you say my name still dey gidigba for payroll with all the funny things I dey hear....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 10:21am On Sep 08, 2016
emekatex:
This morning?

Yeah this morning
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by babysophie(f): 10:27am On Sep 08, 2016
God i thank u o,alert has entered o,SSSB DEGEMA,FCMB. August salary.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by vivispecial: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2016
unity bank what are you waiting for,follow cue na...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by nick4lifeng(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2016
Fcmb alert one month khana ube
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Okjay: 10:59am On Sep 08, 2016
I think. the rivers state govt is up to something funny. has anyone noticed that the alerts the bank is sending is not. carrying the month for which the salary is for. previously alert reads.:
Credit Alert
Ac***858
DESC: RSG STAFF PAYROLL MARCH
DATE
AMT
BAL
but this current alert is not specifying the month. wike take note,if I don't get the alerts from February to date, no going to school period
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2016
nick4lifeng:
Fcmb alert one month khana ube
cool... ecobank.stanbic.UBA and unity banks.. day don break oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) ... (861) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: Bert81(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.