Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,938 members, 7,935,986 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 08:42 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2473211 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (865) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hey guyz, is it usual for probation in d state civil service to extend 4 2yrs? Or is dis excise"uniq"? Just curious! Pals in d know shud jst drop statemnts pls.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
for those of us at UBE all you have to do is wait till tomorow. probably from 6pm. go to this website sscntech.net. you will find a list of those who made it through the verification exercise and another list of those who didnt, due to incomplete certificate or what ever the reason might be. and a third list of those wit ND national diploma. if you made it through the verification then you can go to ube monday morning for your letters. but if you find ur name on the list of those with incomplete certificate such as nysc or what ever. kindly go through your document and find out the one you didnt submit. go to ube first thing monday morning and complete your documentation and collect your letter. you have been given 48 hours starting from monday else you loose ur appoinment. thats is for those with incomplete cert. this is from the chairman UBE.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
fubara H: Ok so for those of us who have our appointment letters, i want to say congrats to you all. but i would like to know the date written on ur appointment letters. either june, july, august or september. and for us at UBE monday might seem a little far and of course we all want to see our letters too but its ok. next week is not such a long time. i need that info as soon as possible. thanks

The letter was stamped on the 20th june. No specific date of resumption.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tampolad: 8:01pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hi guys. Congrats on your appointment letters. A lot of faces filled with joy and smiles. You are definitely worth celebrating afterall.
Pls does anyone has any info on what the likely salaries and allowances would be on Grade Level 8. Regards!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tampolad: 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hi guys. Congrats on your appointment letters. A lot of faces filled with joy and smiles. You are definitely worth celebrating afterall.
Pls does anyone has any info on what the likely salaries and allowances would be on Grade Level 8. Regards![color=#006600][/color] smiley
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
joyblinks:

The letter was stamped on the 20th june. No specific date of resumption.
ok thank you very much.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by BBgold: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2013
fubara H: for those of us at UBE all you have to do is wait till tomorow. probably from 6pm. go to this website sscntech.net. you will find a list of those who made it through the verification exercise and another list of those who didnt, due to incomplete certificate or what ever the reason might be. and a third list of those wit ND national diploma. if you made it through the verification then you can go to ube monday morning for your letters. but if you find ur name on the list of those with incomplete certificate such as nysc or what ever. kindly go through your document and find out the one you didnt submit. go to ube first thing monday morning and complete your documentation and collect your letter. you have been given 48 hours starting from monday else you loose ur appoinment. thats is for those with incomplete cert. this is from the chairman UBE.
tnx 4 d info.God will show mercy on us @put smile on our faces by 2moro evening.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by vivajoy: 6:42am On Aug 02, 2013
tampolad: Hi guys. Congrats on your appointment letters. A lot of faces filled with joy and smiles. You are definitely worth celebrating afterall.
Pls does anyone has any info on what the likely salaries and allowances would be on Grade Level 8. Regards!
I was told to confirm from civil Servants. I heard maybe 60k.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by vivajoy: 6:45am On Aug 02, 2013
fubara H: for those of us at UBE all you have to do is wait till tomorow. probably from 6pm. go to this website sscntech.net. you will find a list of those who made it through the verification exercise and another list of those who didnt, due to incomplete certificate or what ever the reason might be. and a third list of those wit ND national diploma. if you made it through the verification then you can go to ube monday morning for your letters. but if you find ur name on the list of those with incomplete certificate such as nysc or what ever. kindly go through your document and find out the one you didnt submit. go to ube first thing monday morning and complete your documentation and collect your letter. you have been given 48 hours starting from monday else you loose ur appoinment. thats is for those with incomplete cert. this is from the chairman UBE.
Thank u so much. I hope it will nt affect dose wth Statement of result o.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 7:16am On Aug 02, 2013
My NYSC discharge would be due by October.... I can only hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 7:17am On Aug 02, 2013
vivajoy: Thank u so much. I hope it will nt affect dose wth Statement of result o.

How can it affect statement result its not possible
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 7:19am On Aug 02, 2013
will be there live come monday morning. Thks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
Those of u @ UBE having one challenge or the other, take it to God in prayers. Nothing is impossible for God. My Prayer for u all is that may God break protocol for ur sake in Jesus name. Amen. All will be well. Good luck to you.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jeccy(f): 2:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
So after collectin d APL wut next
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by vivajoy: 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
mathmatica: My NYSC discharge would be due by October.... I can only hope for the best.
hey jst b prayerful o. May u not labour in vain.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
Haven't UBE Posted the names on the website yet? Can't wait to verify my name & that of my friends #ThankGod

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by olua: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Rivers Wins Afam Power Bid…Plans N40bn Amusement Park …Moves To Induct 13,000 Teachers, Monday
Posted by admin on Aug 2nd, 2013 and filed under Front Pix. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

in a related development, the 13,000 teachers recently recruited by the Rivers State Government to boost its manpower base in schools across the state will have their induction ceremony on Monday 5, August 2013.
Sources from the state Ministry of Education say that the ceremony, which holds at the Seashell Model Primary Schools Port Harcourt, is part of efforts by the government to properly groom the newly recruited teachers with a view to preparing them for the task ahead.
It is not immediately known if the teachers will be presented with their appointment letters during the induction ceremony but the source further said that the ceremony will be preceded by the posting of those affected to their various schools.
The permanent secretary, Ministry of Education, Port Harcourt, Mr Richard Ofuru confirmed the induction ceremony to The Tide in his office but declined to give further details.
It would be recalled that of the 13,000 teachers, 10,000 are indigenes while 3,000 are non-indigenes who were recruited through a competitive transparent and rigorous examination conducted by a team of world class consultants and experts.
It would also be recalled that the recruitment exercise, which was in line with the recent declaration of a state of emergency in the education sector by the state Chief Executive will improve the quality of teaching in schools as well as make the state educational system second to none in the country, owing to the quality of the recruited teachers.
Meanwhile, the newly recruited teachers have expressed their readiness to participate actively in the induction ceremony.
A cross section of those who spoke to The Tide under condition of anonymity also said that they were anxiously waiting for the day when appointment letters will be given to them.

With this news does it mean that the induction will hold on monday and no venue for it. pls house how true is it. And about the APL for UBE teacher is the site still valid? pls urgent reply tanx

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Godsfree: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
I have been following all your comments on the rivers recruitment. I congratulate those in ppsb who have recieved their APL. For those who could not make it. I have one message for you. "NEVER GIVE UP, BETTER OPPORTUNITIES ARE AHEAD".
Remain bless. Amen.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by emekatex: 5:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
passarella013:

How can it affect statement result its not possible
i submitted statement of result HND 2010 and i hv collected my APL 2day at PPSB

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Any News from UBE? Have they uploaded the names on their websites? Info plz hwz
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Iniobon(m): 6:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
I Personally want to Thank you dear Lord for this job YOU've given me. I still say its not by merit but by your grace. Cos there are several others I merited but was not given the job. Am nonplussed but I say Glory plus Honor multiply by Adoration to power Majesty be ascribe on your throne per nanosecond in Jesus Name- Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 7:13am On Aug 03, 2013
According to Rythm 93.7 News this Morning. The Rivers State Commissioner of Education Dame Alice Lawrence Nimi stated that the Newly Recruited 13,0000 Teachers would be inducted nextweek Tuesday and that she has directed the permanent Secretary Ministry of Education to bring out the details and make it public.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barika2011(m): 7:18am On Aug 03, 2013
What is ube doing.....we are yet to get the APL...no list posted on that site as stated ealier,yet no info.....well we still dey wait
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 7:23am On Aug 03, 2013
Rexmarysweet: According to Rythm 93.7 News this Morning. The Rivers State Commissioner of Education Dame Alice Lawrence Nimi stated that the Newly Recruited 13,0000 Teachers would be inducted nextweek Tuesday and that she has directed the permanent Secretary Ministry of Education to bring out the details and make it public.
. Heard i† also, but was wondering why she didn't just give out †ђξ Venue. Wat's all these secrecy abt?? Hmmmmm
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 7:27am On Aug 03, 2013
vivajoy: hey jst b prayerful o. May u not labour in vain.
..........AMEN
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 7:42am On Aug 03, 2013
I think the induction should be for the PPSB and not for UBE cause uptill now we are yet to see any list and moreover if there corrections to be made and collection of APL, will all be done on Monday against Tuesday which is induction? In principle, yes but in practice, I wonder. May God help us, shout...... AMEN undecided

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by leleEkpa: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2013
I saw a list different from d one I downloaded earlier with a supplementary list attached to it and correction of names. I dnt know wheather it is d new one or it has been there b4 now. House,pls confirm.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by vivajoy: 8:54am On Aug 03, 2013
passarella013: I think the induction should be for the PPSB and not for UBE cause uptill now we are yet to see any list and moreover if there corrections to be made and collection of APL, will all be done on Monday against Tuesday which is induction? In principle, yes but in practice, I wonder. May God help us, shout...... AMEN undecided
That's exactly what I m thinking o. Hw dey wuld b able to b tru Wth ube n join d induction. May God help us...Amen.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by passarella013: 1:23pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hello house, all UBE teachers rush to sscntech.net and check if you made it. The list has just been uploaded, get every info there. Wishing u d best as you do so.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 1:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
passarella013: Hello house, all UBE teachers rush to sscntech.net and check if you made it. The list has just been uploaded, get every info there. Wishing u d best as you do so.
Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Iniobon(m): 2:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
There is great drop in UBE list pls check urs now. http://www.sscntech.net/qurej.php
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
It seems lots of people had problems with their verification. Most of them with no nysc certificate. Over a thausand persons have been rejected. Anyway if u didnt find ur name on the list then you are safe. Good luck to everyone

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (865) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.