Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,176 members, 7,967,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:29 PM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2492186 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (867) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 8:03am On Aug 06, 2013
Yea, I tink it's 4 ppsb but don't know d venue of d induction. Do u mean everybody in ppsb is expected to be at the venue of the induction today? Pls anybody with reliable info should pls clear this air of confusion.. ..
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2013
the induction except there's a new development is according to serial number. check previous post for detail.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 06, 2013
vivajoy: I guess it's for ppsb only. Wat do u think pls?
The induction ceremony is designed for all the prospective Teachers and not only PPS. This is an avenue in which all the prospective Teachers will be inducted into the Nigerian Union of Teachers.
The induction ceremony will be shared by the Gov of the State and also the Chairman and menbers of the NUT Rivers state.
It is a landmark ceremony and shuld be embraced by all and sundry.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 8:53am On Aug 06, 2013
Nothing to confuse yourselves about this whole induction thing... The induction has been split into four batches for four weeks... According to the permanent secretary, this week is for the first batch of PPSB whose serial numbers fall between 001 - 3500. So if your serial number falls between this range and you are post primary... Kindly check page 47/48 and know where your centre falls and make sure you report b4 10am as not to take any risk of rejection or query... G̲̣o̲̣O̲̣̲̣ƌ̲̣ Luck Mates
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 06, 2013
Cruize306: Nothing to confuse yourselves about this whole induction thing... The induction has been split into four batches for four weeks... According to the permanent secretary, this week is for the first batch of PPSB whose serial numbers fall between 001 - 3500. So if your serial number falls between this range and you are post primary... Kindly check page 47/48 and know where your centre falls and make sure you report b4 10am as not to take any risk of rejection or query... G̲̣o̲̣O̲̣̲̣ƌ̲̣ Luck Mates
My dear, the induction for 2day is quite different from the Training process. The induction is totally different from the Training and it will be held just once in a specified venue diferent from the Training venue.
Take for example, When Medical doctors are inducted into the medical profession, likewise, the newly recruited Teachers are inducted into the Teaching profession.
Latter in the day, u will understand what i‘m trying 2 put accross to u.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:17am On Aug 06, 2013
I believe differences exist between induction ceremony and training, induction ceremony suppose to be for all newly recruited teachers and suppose to be done one day like during camp commissioning of NYSC member while training is the process of teaching and learning, pls am still not sure of the serial number, there is the one for indigen and the one for non indigen, also the one that comprises the both, pls who know the one in use? As none is been specify by permanent secretary thanks.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:30am On Aug 06, 2013
If u are coming to Model Girls school Rumueme, pls dnt come o. We've all been asked to go to port harcourt primary school.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 9:34am On Aug 06, 2013
Pls who know the exact location/venue for our today induction ceremony.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 9:39am On Aug 06, 2013
We've been informd 2 report 4 d inductn @ portharcourt pry schl, bhind Isaac Boro park mile 1!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 9:52am On Aug 06, 2013
Infor for UBE Teachers- To ease the anxiety in the house, l just want to inform u that the appointment letters were ready, for more than two weeks now. But the issue is that, there are a lot of complication in UBE Board, that has led to the delay in collection of the letters. Please if u are among those indulging in faking certificate or u know any person of sorts, l will advice u to change ur orientation, because the entire body, ( including the commissioner, perm. Sec, the chairman etc) are aware that many has resort into faking of certificate to get the job. The people are very angry, u know they hav relatives who hav graduated for over some years now without jobs, but they swallow up everything, becos our God sent Governor said, it must be by 'Merit'. I therefore solicit to all those being used as a stumbling block, to stop this illegal act and allow us to move forward. Unbehave of all qualified/bonafide UBE teachers, do l make this request. God bless u as u comply.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 10:09am On Aug 06, 2013
Kinsedes: We've been informd 2 report 4 d inductn @ post pri bhind Isaac Boro park mile 1!
too many complications; is it everybody reporting or only the serial numbers for this weet?
2. is it everybody for this week is to be at that portharcourt primary school ground or what?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 10:17am On Aug 06, 2013
kingsjerone@yah:

too many complications; is it everybody reporting or only the serial numbers for this weet?
2. is it everybody for this week is to be at that portharcourt primary school ground or what?

†ђξ induction ceremony is for all prospective teachers (PPSB and UBE) inclusive. Situation report has i† that †ђξ venue is already buzzing as †ђξ induction is †ђξ progress.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 10:28am On Aug 06, 2013
in that case, why did perm sec told us that induction ll be batch by batch?
Any way, if you are there already, what are the processes involved. in view of helping out.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 11:40am On Aug 06, 2013
Induction ceremony going on now @ Port Harcourt Primary School, behind isaac boro pack mile one. For all recruited teachers PPSB and UBE.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 11:51am On Aug 06, 2013
1. that they is a gathering of persons at isaac boro park, do not mean that, it is induction going on.
2. the commissioner address certain issue as related to latest development and ube unnecessary delay in given out the Apl. and such mandated them to start by tomorow.
3. Ofuru remains the perm sec, so his info on that radio remains valid.
PLS, LETS STOP MAKING SOME PERSONS BLOOD, FROM RUNNING HAY-WIRE.
abeg, i don commot.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Fabmoniks: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2013
kingsjerone@yah:
1. that they is a gathering of persons at isaac boro park, do not mean that, it is induction going on.
2. the commissioner address certain issue as related to latest development and ube unnecessary delay in given out the Apl. and such mandated them to start by tomorow.
abeg, i don commot.

Do u mean to say that nothin serious is happenin apart from the address?

So we shouldn't bother coming over?

Pls ur response is needed. ☂hαnks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
kingsjerone@yah:
abeg, i don commot.
It was not just a gathering but an Induction ceremony that was announced on the Radio (93.7 Rythm.fm) this morning.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 1:15pm On Aug 06, 2013
it was just a gathering to clear the air.
okay, let me ask
1. did they give any form to any of the attendee?
2. was the governor present?
3.was the NUT chairman present.
4.the commissioner that was present, did she carry out any swearin-in ceremony.
lets relax, and folow d perm sec order.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 06, 2013
kingsjerone@yah:
it was just a gathering to clear the air.
okay, let me ask
1. did they give any form to any of the attendee?
2. was the governor present?
3.was the NUT chairman present.
4.the commissioner that was present, did she carry out any swearin-in ceremony.
lets relax, and folow d perm sec order.
Ok, i agree with u.
Do u mean that we can go and collect our appointment letter come 2moro?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 2:28pm On Aug 06, 2013
for record purpose; Dame Alice gave an order to UBE to as a matter of urgency start issueing d APL tomorrow.
But, whether they ll comply is the headache, because slow is an under statement in describing their pace.
those for training this week should endeavor to be @ their respectively venue tomorow
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by 2kurupt(m): 2:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
It's obvious most peeps that went to Port Harcourt primary school do not even know what they went there for. Listening to a speech alone doesn't count as induction. The forum was probably used to clear the air.

Also IMHO induction should be made only when all or at least majority of teachers i.e. PPSB & UBE have received their appointment letters

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Hopesweet: 2:45pm On Aug 06, 2013
Fiafiad: Ok, i agree with u.
Do u mean that we can go and collect our appointment letter come 2moro?
Don't even think of going to the board this week. Unless you hav the item required, that is if u're name is in the query list. I was there yesterday, when the chairman addressed everyone, that he didn't ask us to come for appointment letter. Nevertheless, we should go and wait till friday, when they will publish the names, serial num and groupings of the training on internet. Adding that our appointment letter would be given to us at the training centre.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2013
my dear sweethope; yes that is what the Chairman Said Yesterday.BUT, IT IS THAT LACADASTICK ATTITUDE DAT d comisioner queried n ask him 2 make sure his board start issuein out leter 2morow.
wit SWEETHOPE, they may start givng, even if its out of fear or favor.
if u re in P/H, there's no harm to go.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 06, 2013
You r so wrong there! The induction ceremony for both UBE and PPS took place today with the relevant authorities present. At the end of the ceremony we were informed dat training commences 2morow, 8.30am, @ d various centres according to serial num.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 4:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
no problem, i wish the tomorow people a successful training.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote
author=godshandmaiden]You r so wrong there! The induction ceremony for
both UBE and PPS took place today with the relevant authorities present.
At the end of the ceremony we were informed dat training commences
2morow, 8.30am, @ d various centres according to serial num.[/quote]
hope is the serial number they are using is still the same. i.e in that comprehensive list, because one thing common with these people is changing plans.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 4:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote
author=godshandmaiden]You r so wrong there! The induction ceremony for
both UBE and PPS took place today with the relevant authorities present.
At the end of the ceremony we were informed dat training commences
2morow, 8.30am, @ d various centres according to serial num.[/quote]
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Truely, truely the Induction ceremony of both PPSB and UBE actually took place 2day.
I just got the info in the news this afternoon.
To God be the glory.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Kinsedes: 4:58pm On Aug 06, 2013
Guyz wen coming 2mao 4 d training, kom wit ur AL(original), it wil b needed 4 registration @ d centre!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 5:33pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote
author=Kinsedes]Guyz wen coming 2mao 4 d training, kom wit ur
AL(original), it wil b needed 4 registration @ d centre! [/quote]

i hope they is no change in view of the serial number.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by kingsjeroneyah: 5:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
Fiafiad: Truely, truely the Induction ceremony of both PPSB and UBE actually took place 2day.
I just got the info in the news this afternoon.
To God be the glory.
am not suprise with the news. any way what did they say, in the news.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 5:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
:-D Comfirmed! The induction really held today for both d pps teachers and ube teachers too.. D event hav d presence of d state secretary who represented d Governor,it is aired now on radio

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (867) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.