Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,877 members, 7,945,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2478542 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (866) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Teguejiro: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2013
trexglox: see who is talkn, abi u don forget d one u abuse pple for fscs thread.. Saint ejiro
I'v nt abused any1. I only said pple shud stop spreading lie. I no know how 2rt take bcom abuse.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 30, 2013
Belexy 95: Pls,jst 2 use dis as a reference. I tink its important as teachers u wok on ur use of english. Eg,d plural of information is information.no s added. @ fubara,pls no ill intended,jst 2 help 1anoda.tanx all!
thank you belexy but if you are trying to correct anyone, try to make sure you are perfect. its work not wok and its too not (2). dont abbreviate when trying to correct anyone. idiot.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2013
Belexy 95: Pls,jst 2 use dis as a reference. I tink its important as teachers u wok on ur use of english. Eg,d plural of information is information.no s added. @ fubara,pls no ill intended,jst 2 help 1anoda.tanx all!
i can see your job is to scrutinise our grammar. try and work on yourself first belexy. i am not perfect because i have made lots of mistakes with my grammar because i dont read most of my post before i send them. go lean proper english before you correct anyone. this is for all the english teachers in this thread. its my problem if i make mistakes not yours so mind your business.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 9:51am On Aug 30, 2013
Pot Calling the kettle black... Correct your spellings next time... Tink (Think), Wok (work), etc... As teachers we should learn to avoid using abbreviation... Its never official
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 9:52am On Aug 30, 2013
fubara H: thank you belexy but if you are trying to correct anyone, try to make sure you are perfect. its work not wok and its too not (2). dont abbreviate when trying to correct anyone. idiot.

This Fubara, u don carry come ooo...

@all
Some days ago, the MOD closed this thread for heaven knows why and I know how bad most of us felt. It will be so bad if we loose this thread because of our immaturity. Let's all stop dis ITK (I too know) we do here and concentrate on d information we get.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 10:05am On Aug 30, 2013
vivajoy: Thanx for d piece of advice. It's jst d way he approached d discussion. It was too bad. I hv always loved ur comments here. Tnx once again.
. Thanks dear.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 30, 2013
This is to everyone on this thread. i dont appreciate anyone trying to make themselves look perfect when infact most of them only managed to pass there university exam. you either accept the information i provide on this thread or ignore it and forget my grammar. because it irritates me to see people correcting others when they also make mistakes. i am not perfect but i am very proud to say that i speak proper english and i have an excellent intonation, so keep those corrections for your students not me.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Thankgodiyke(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2013
Dear teachers, Please spell words correctly and try to use perfect grammer and punctuations. Before you come here to correct a fellow, see to it that your write-up is flawless..How can you say to your brother, 'alow me to extract the straw from your eye'; when look! a rafter is in your own eye? Please Nobody knows it all...

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 30, 2013
joyblinks:

This Fubara, u don carry come ooo...

@all
Some days ago, the MOD closed this thread for heaven knows why and I know how bad most of us felt. It will be so bad if we loose this thread because of our immaturity. Let's all stop dis ITK (I too know) we do here and concentrate on d information we get.
dont ever mention my name on your post again.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 10:28am On Aug 30, 2013
fubara H: dont ever mention my name on your post again.
Fubara, I think joyblink haven't committed any crime trying to keep the trend swear and curse free, you don't have to insult her else people would think you were a bit obsessed with what that brother said about you

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2013
Cruize306:
Fubara, I think joyblink haven't committed any crime trying to keep the trend swear and curse free, you don't have to insult her else people would think you were a bit obsessed with what that brother said about you
thank you. but i never insulted anyone. she shouldnt mention my name if she is trying to do anything. or maybe you didnt see the headline on her post.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 10:55am On Aug 30, 2013
fubara H: thank you belexy but if you are trying to correct anyone, try to make sure you are perfect. its work not wok and its too not (2). dont abbreviate when trying to correct anyone. idiot.
hewu chinekemeee, i no fit laugh ooo, you guys really make my day. Cos after laughing, every tension just dies down. But make sure ur anger does not get to your heart cos d sun must not go down and ur still angry. Ha ha ha ha ha ....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by trexglox(f): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2013
hahahahahahaha i am having fun here...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2013
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hasmiley as i dey laugh, my children sef follow me dey laugh oooo.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 11:06am On Aug 30, 2013
Please friends its okay. Treat any post that offends you as if it was never there. And learn to excuse the next person that offends you or better still make fun out of any insult thrown at you. Just brush it off and move on. Afterall we dont know eachother physically. Except a few of us. Cheers all.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Raxxye(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2013
chinelany: Please friends its okay. Treat any post that offends you as if it was never there. And learn to excuse the next person that offends you or better still make fun out of any insult thrown at you. Just brush it off and move on. Afterall we dont know eachother physically. Except a few of us. Cheers all.

I know you, and I know all of you here, so you had better not try me; my eyes are everywhere! I can get anyone and I mean it! grin
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Rexmarysweet(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2013
The Moderators of Nairaland closed this page(thread) due to the war of words that was experienced then.

Pls this thread has gone a long way to help many and I plead that we avoid the fights and war of words.

Even if ur abused,just ignore it because we are just commenting and replying with a Pseudo Name and not our real name.

We should just wait for the posting,I believe we God will favour everyone for Good. Remain bLessed.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by jamesbridget13(f): 11:23am On Aug 30, 2013
I have been watching this thread snice yesterday. I must say whats happening here is not meant to. Please pals, lets keep calm and be at peace. Ignore what ever comment that would ve made you pick a quarrel. I beg you all. I must say this last batch of trainees re not even commenting on how their training is going unlike other batches. Well........... i wish them good rounding up today.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2013
To whom it may concern-Pls 'information' does not have plural and there's nothing wrong with diplomatically correcting someone. No one is perfect. We learn every day. Pls let's learn to humbly take corrections & those correcting, should also learn not to be rude about it. One luv.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2013
hahahaha hmmm. You had always provided some authentic information here. It is a good thing you pointed at
her own fault too. Her attempt in correcting you may be annoying but just leave out the "s" out of the "information". I notice that it still reflect in one of your post after that comment. Thanks
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 30, 2013
barikay: hahahaha hmmm. You had always provided some authentic information here. It is a good thing you pointed at
her own fault too. Her attempt in correcting you may be annoying but just leave out the "s" out of the "information". I notice that it still reflect in one of your post after that comment. Thanks
Thank you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2013
frachy: To whom it may concern-Pls 'information' does not have plural and there's nothing wrong with diplomatically correcting someone. No one is perfect. We learn every day. Pls let's learn to humbly take corrections & those correcting, should also learn not to be rude about it. One luv.
thank you. i love been corrected when am wrong but not in a rude way. so i appreciate your correction because we all lean everyday. Am sorry if i have insulted anyone today.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by barikay: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2013
fubara H: thank you. i love been corrected when am wrong but not in a rude way. so i appreciate your correction because we all lean everyday. Am sorry if i have insulted anyone today.
Thank you for understanding.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Cruize306(m): 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2013
frachy: To whom it may concern-Pls 'information' does not have plural and there's nothing wrong with diplomatically correcting someone. No one is perfect. We learn every day. Pls let's learn to humbly take corrections & those correcting, should also learn not to be rude about it. One luv.
Point of correction dude!!! INFORMATION do have plural but its plural form is unchanged (ie still INFORMATION). Because of this, its also wrong to say AN INFORMATION because its plural or singular form is the same
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by chinelany: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2013
Raxxye:

I know you, and I know all of you here, so you had better not try me; my eyes are everywhere! I can get anyone and I mean it! grin
its okay, that means u are among the 'few'. Cheers
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by wealthyprince(m): 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2013
Great Teachers: No matter the tension, worry and anxiety, what u feel, think or believe, the best thing to do is to wait for the posting which is just atmost two weeks from now. No amount of querrel, fight, complain or arguement can change anything about it. So it is a waste of time to exchange abusive words with people on this thread. Let us be focus...it is not compulsory we must post, if you don't know what to post..wait till a suitable time, instead of insulting people and receiving same from people. God bless u all. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by joyblinks(f): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2013

For peace sake, I'll act like I didn't see this. undecided
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ogbugo: 4:00pm On Aug 30, 2013
It's only children that fights over nothing!
Please is there any news from our colleagues whom had just concluded their own training today?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2013
Pls has anyone submited the acceptance letter?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2013
fubara H: thank you. i love been corrected when am wrong but not in a rude way. so i appreciate your correction because we all lean everyday. Am sorry if i have insulted anyone today.
. Thanks for appreciating.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by frachy(f): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2013
Cruize306:
Point of correction dude!!! INFORMATION do have plural but its plural form is unchanged (ie still INFORMATION). Because of this, its also wrong to say AN INFORMATION because its plural or singular form is the same
. 'Lady' please, not 'dude'.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by mathmatica: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2013
It's very funny how life works, couple of days back,these clowns that are busy filling this thread with insults were probably fasting and praying, hoping that their appointment letters would be issued to them.Now that their prayers seems to have been answered, their next line of action is to exhibit their emptiness by engaging in pointless arguments over posting.So much for role models.let's hope their ranting won't result to the blocking of this thread.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (866) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: Michaelcathy24, flejnr2(f)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.