Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,238 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:02 AM

Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 - Jobs/Vacancies (856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2438897 Views)

Oyo TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2013 / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment Test / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by TheWatchDog(m): 12:32pm On Jun 26
2ruconfidence:
Good morning colleagues,pls my state government Identity card broke into 2 unknowingly,pls what is the criteria for getting a new ID card?
No big deal. Go to the secetariate, the same place we did the first biometric as at the time we were employed. Tell them your need, they will be happy to collect your money and print out new one on the sport. No go come, immidately. No criterial, you can go with the broken one, just your name. I did mine 4k as at then.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26
Nonchalant35:
Expect 84k arrears this month.🤪🤪🤪🤪

TheWatchDog:
It was the arrears of the differences in level adjustment made in relation to the salary payment disparity between the Senior Secondary and the UBE teachers which have lasted for 7 months before it was corrected.

Zenith and Union banks has paid, no arrears of 84k was seen. But why una Luke to dey carry diz type of new naaa? E no good ooo! Hmmm!
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Tekzyflex(m): 6:45pm On Jun 26
Rumour mongers! What's happening?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by onlyhandsome202: 7:04pm On Jun 26
Someone in Unity bank said she was paid with additional 4k increase in her salary while some persons in the same unity said they never received any money. Pls anything like that?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by laurelbae(f): 7:25pm On Jun 26
Access received with additional 4k
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26
@nonchalant35

Where is the 84k arrears you openly declared that we should expect it this month...?
I wonder how you feel spreading information to disturb the sensibility of pressured and battered Nigerian workers who NLC and TUC recently abandoned to 62k as minimum wage?
Why are you doing this?

Well... Let me give one week to see whether your declaration will come through, else Nigerian workers will gather and do meeting for you.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by buniken: 7:28am On Jun 27
dmercy141983:
@nonchalant35

Where is the 84k arrears you openly declared that we should expect it this month...?
I wonder how you feel spreading information to disturb the sensibility of pressured and battered Nigerian workers who NLC and TUC recently abandoned to 62k as minimum wage?
Why are you doing this?

Well... Let me give one week to see whether your declaration will come through, else Nigerian workers will gather and do meeting for you.

Buck up, guy. NLC haven't abandoned us yet. They are still on it. Let's wait for the outcome of the meeting between the President and the Governors today.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by buniken: 1:33pm On Jun 27
[quote author=laurelbae post=130672275]Access received with additional 4k[/quote
I bank with Access.
I did not receive any extra bit of money.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ibekehill42: 8:36am On Jun 28
[quote author=buniken post=130683514][/quote]

UBA paid me with additional 4k...
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by gold360(m): 8:52am On Jun 28
laurelbae:
Access received with additional 4k
please is this additional 4k in addition to the 12k extra that was paid last month?
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by tonero263(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28
Chairman UBE Board Ven.Dr.N.F Akah had his Bowing out party this morning at the Ecunomical center.......
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Chibuking81(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28
[quote author=buniken post=130683514][/quote]
N4000 added was for those that started with Level 8 step 3, without B.Ed. Currently, almost all have PGDE. Another step was added recently as adjustment to upgrade level 12/6 to 12/7. At present, all PPSB teachers are on level 12, step 7.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 8:16am On Jun 29
buniken:

Buck up, guy. NLC haven't abandoned us yet. They are still on it. Let's wait for the outcome of the meeting between the President and the Governors today.

As you must have noticed the outcome was nonsense!minimum Wageningen is 62k the Governors can PA whatever they like.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by buniken: 2:53pm On Jun 30
dmercy141983:

As you must have noticed the outcome was nonsense!minimum Wageningen is 62k the Governors can PA whatever they like.
I don't know why Nigerian Labour is foot dragging and wasting precious time! Let them shut the country down so as to knock sense into the government.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30
@nonchalant35

You told us that we should expect 84k arrears, I ask you where is the money?
You see why you fake news merchant nut be clamped down.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Sau24(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30
Pls when is school closing closing?.17 th or 26 july
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 11:34am On Jul 01
PLEASE SHUT UP
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD KNOW HOW TO TALK
SOMEONE GAVE INFO AND IT DID NOT COME THROUGH DO NOT MAKE IT FAKE. YOU KNOW HOW THIS STATE WORKS.
THE ONES THAT ARE NOT FAKE, HAVE YOU EVER SHARED YOUR SALARY WITH THE PERSON.
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD LEARN HOW TO BEHAVE IN PUBLIC PLACES.
YOUR ATITUDE MAY MAKE SOME PEOPLE HIDE WHAT MAY HELP THIS GROUP.
dmercy141983:
@nonchalant35

You told us that we should expect 84k arrears, I ask you where is the money?
You see why you fake news merchant nut be clamped down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 7:29pm On Jul 01
If dem born anybody well spread falsehood here and see....
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Ibekehill42: 5:37pm On Jul 02
dmercy141983:

Thunda faya u ijiot! Henceforth any phoool that brings false information will get it hot, as an ijiot that you are you will not see anything wrong in you fellow ijiot spreading false information deliberately when ever it's time for government to pay salary? Are you not an slowpoke not to see anything wrong about it?
You are an ijiot! If dem born u well bring falsehood here and see how far. Mumu person ur telling ur fada to shut up!
Okwute gbawa gị anya

It's pernicious and outrageous how some of you come here to showcase your level of ignorance and stupidity. I wonder what kind of teachers and character builders you are....

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 10:44pm On Jul 02
THANK YOU
I APPRECIATE THE FACT THAT YOU RESPECT ME SO MUCH AND COULDN'T USE ANY BAD WORD ON ME AS YOUR ELDER BECAUSE I COULDN'T READ ANY OUT. LOL.
I KNOW YOU GOT MY INFO.
JUST FIND SOMETHING TO HELP YOURSELF SO THAT YOU WILL NOT PUT ALL YOUR LIFE ON EXTRA PAY.
HOPE YOU GET MY POINT

dmercy141983:

Thunda faya u ijiot! Henceforth any phoool that brings false information will get it hot, as an ijiot that you are you will not see anything wrong in you fellow ijiot spreading false information deliberately when ever it's time for government to pay salary? Are you not an slowpoke not to see anything wrong about it?
You are an ijiot! If dem born u well bring falsehood here and see how far. Mumu person ur telling ur fada to shut up!
Okwute gbawa gị anya

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 12:58am On Jul 03
Ibekehill42:

It's pernicious and outrageous how some of you come here to showcase your level of ignorance and stupidity. I wonder what kind of teachers and character builders you are....

If you are a good teacher and character builder, why do you condole falsehood seeing nothing wrong in it. Is lying not a bad character so why do you feel comfortable with lies. So who is the good teacher and character builder between us? I detest lies identify and attack to destroy it, but you move along with it easily, why?
Use ur tongue count ur teeth, u no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by lasgidiboyonpoi: 11:56am On Jul 03
dmercy141983:

If you are a good teacher and character builder, why do you condole falsehood seeing nothing wrong in it. Is lying not a bad character so why do you feel comfortable with lies. So who is the good teacher and character builder between us? I detest lies identify and attack to destroy it, but you move along with it easily, why?
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CONDOLE AND CONDONE

1 Like

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by dmercy141983(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03
lasgidiboyonpoi:
THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CONDOLE AND CONDONE

Yes there is indeed. Take note of it and never forget it.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by ikem50: 12:56pm On Jul 03
NOW I KNOW WHY NIGERIA IS THE WAY IT IS
MR MAN OR MADAM WOMAN YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO LIVE WITH PEOPLE.
LET ME ASK YOU, THE DAY YOU HEARD ABOUT THE PROMOTION PAYMENT WAS THAT THE DAY YOU RECIEVED YOURS?
DOES IT MEAN IT WAS FAKE?
WHEN YOU GOT YOURS DID YOU THROW IT AWAY?
LOL, YOU SEE HOW MESSED YOU LOOK IN YOUR BRAIN NOW.
DONT WORRY, I KNOW YOUR PROBLEM, YOU ARE BROKE.
STOP ABUSING PEOPLE AND SEEK HOW TO MAKE MORE MONEY.
SOMEONE HERE MAY HELP YOU IF YOU CALM DOWN.

OVER TO YOU. ANOTHER ROUND OF ABUSE ACTIVATED. LOL.
dmercy141983:

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by buniken: 11:52pm On Jul 03
I think what we desperately need here is anger management. Why work yourselves up for nothing? If a piece of information is true or fake, does it really matter to an educated mind?. Although I'm not trying to glorify the act of peddling fake news, but that's not something one should work himself into a lather for. Please let's take care of our mental and emotional health. Health they say is wealth.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by Oriuwa(m): 8:25am On Jul 09
Please o, what is really happening between Organised Labour and Federal Government in respect of the New Minimum Wage?
Even the palliative they promised, have not been paid in Rivers State. Hardship everywhere and nobody is saying anything. Is it until everybody die of hunger before something will happen?
FG/NLC/TUC, is about time to wake up to your responsibility.

PLEASE AS YOU READ, SHARE IT ON OTHER PLATFORMS UNTIL THE ABOVE QUESTION GETS TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN.
Re: Rivers State Teachers Recruitment 2012 by promiseblinks: 11:14am On Jul 11
FG invites Labour Unions to meet in Aso rock to deliberate on minimum wage 11th July 2024

(1) (2) (3) ... (853) (854) (855) (856) (Reply)

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom / Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.