Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,323 members, 7,974,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:25 PM

If Offering Were Removed From Church Services. . . - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Offering Were Removed From Church Services. . . (542 Views)

Congregation Chases Pastor From Church For Impregnating Member / Things That Can Distract You During Church Services / Pastor Chris Removes Information About His Wife From Church Website, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Offering Were Removed From Church Services. . . by LordBabs(m): 4:59am On Aug 20, 2012
Where would churches source their funds? Why would pastors delightedly found a church, in the first place? Whence cometh that still small voice, that says 'Son of man, behold thy call'? Would the service be yet unnecessarily prolonged? How happy and fulfilled would the poor be, since there's no more financial duress? How enticing would church services be to non-religionists, who practically frown at the mischief of paying offering in church? What is left of the church, if offering was pulverized?
Re: If Offering Were Removed From Church Services. . . by tpia5: 5:04am On Aug 20, 2012
not all churches have offerings.

most of you people are very ignorant.

and need Jesus in your lives btw. undecided
Re: If Offering Were Removed From Church Services. . . by LordBabs(m): 5:16am On Aug 20, 2012
tpia@:
not all churches have offerings.

and who told you all churches take offering? Did you school at all?
Re: If Offering Were Removed From Church Services. . . by LordBabs(m): 5:20am On Aug 20, 2012
tpia@:
it is part of ignorance that you ungrammatically juxtaposed 'you' and 'people'. Olodo! Btw, what is your definition of ignorance? Anything repugnant to your point of view?
Re: If Offering Were Removed From Church Services. . . by LordBabs(m): 5:22am On Aug 20, 2012
tpia@:
jesus koo, jarus nii.
Re: If Offering Were Removed From Church Services. . . by tpia5: 5:37am On Aug 20, 2012
^are you a cultist?
Re: If Offering Were Removed From Church Services. . . by LordBabs(m): 5:42am On Aug 20, 2012
tpia@:
^are you a cultist?
ask around.
Re: If Offering Were Removed From Church Services. . . by tpia5: 5:53am On Aug 20, 2012
because it matters to me in some way?

t'o ba cultist, o cultist s'apo ara ti e abi wetin concern others?

that's between you and whoever, but certainly not me.

the only name i can mention to you is Jesus- if you like accept or reject- your choice.
Re: If Offering Were Removed From Church Services. . . by LordBabs(m): 6:02am On Aug 20, 2012
tpia@:
because it matters to me in some way?

t'o ba cultist, o cultist s'apo ara ti e abi wetin concern others?

that's between you and whoever, but certainly not me.

the only name i can mention to you is Jesus- if you like accept or reject- your choice.
get thee behind me troll!
Re: If Offering Were Removed From Church Services. . . by OmoAlata(f): 6:25am On Aug 20, 2012
Lord Babs: get thee behind me troll!

On the last day
On the last day
Only true believers
Shall be raptured smiley
Re: If Offering Were Removed From Church Services. . . by LordBabs(m): 7:40am On Aug 20, 2012
Omo Alata:

On the last day
On the last day
are you sure you've got no seizure? Or why is your hand trembling?
Re: If Offering Were Removed From Church Services. . . by LordBabs(m): 7:42am On Aug 20, 2012
Omo Alata:
Only true believers
Shall be raptured smiley
o.k. Away to your sunday school before I. . .!

(1) (Reply)

Can You Arrange These In Your Own Personal Order Of Priority As A Believer / Earnest Of The Spirit / Why Do Women Like Crying When Worshiping God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.