Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,590 members, 7,901,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 03:02 PM

Is This An Online Business Solution For Nigerians - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Is This An Online Business Solution For Nigerians (685 Views)

/ Business Solution/investment Consulting / Business Solution At Vic Nigeria Unique Partnership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This An Online Business Solution For Nigerians by akpoman(m): 9:05pm On Aug 20, 2012
There are issues preventing the average Nigerian from recording success in his or her online business one of the challenges are a readily available means of collecting payments online that is widely accepted. Paypal does not accept Nigerian, this has made opening of paypal account, which is free, a big issue in Nigeria ,some Nigerian credit cards are not accepted online for purchase of goods or services .Some of the best offers online are not available to Nigerians because you need a paypal account
The world no 1 affiliate website for digital products does not have Nigeria in their list of countries ,to get a clickbank account you have to use a foreign addressee.
At a time hiding of ip addressee was very popular because if you register as a Nigerian you will either be restricted or not accepted. There was a survey site I registered for as a Nigerian they were giving me one or two survey but as soon as I registered with a foreign addressee they bombarded me with surveys more than I could handle, the irony is that I was later banned from the site, the volume of survey was too much .Now must I hide to do business online. Some site will just block you off simply because you are using an ip they do not like.
I have read that billions are made online by marketers but how many Nigerians are benefiting, I believe very few. The resources to really put our business on the world stage is just not available to the majority of us. I think there is more to it than just submitting your site to search engines ,writing article and doing forum posting ,but what really is the solution? I want to be a successful Nigerian online marketer.
Recently I came across an online platform that promises to showcas Nigerian business to the world providing free website and global advertisement among other benefits see it here: http://www.eshopnaija.com/?id=ejomu

(1) (Reply)

Toilet Rolls Machine / Sell And Buy Used Panty Here. / Do You Need Professional Editing & Proofreading?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.