Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,691 members, 7,930,384 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 04:54 PM

Ribadu Fired! - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ribadu Fired! (16395 Views)

Top Civil Servants May Be Fired For Sabotaging President Buhari’s Budget / EFCC: Why Buhari Fired Lamorde - Daily Trust / Ribadu’s Appointment Is An Insult – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ribadu Fired! by BigB11(m): 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2008
Presido:
Have you seen my recommendation?
Re: Ribadu Fired! by presido1: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2008
The death penalty of a thing?
Re: Ribadu Fired! by BigB11(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2008
Not just death penalty.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by BigB11(m): 11:13pm On Jan 03, 2008
I do not know why folks are only focusing on the death penalty part.
It is simple, From Oct 30 2008 onward, if you disobey the corruption law you will be put to sleep permanently in your home town.
The only way and the effective way to put end to corruption in Nigeria; any other way will be simply a waste of time.

Trust me!
Re: Ribadu Fired! by brownbonno(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2008
Hahaha death penalty have not solved the crime problem in the United states of America.
We need a change in our individual mind set.If that is done,doing the right thing will take its natural course.
Take a note,in the early 80s you can't find a pencil to buy in the street of Ghana.They went through the tough time,but today the dividends are evident.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by McKren(m): 12:11am On Jan 04, 2008
brownbonno:

Hahaha death penalty have not solved the crime problem in the United states of America.
We need a change in our individual mind set.If that is done,doing the right thing will take its natural course.
Take a note,in the early 80s you can't find a pencil to buy in the street of Ghana.They went through the tough time,but today the dividends are evident.

So you don't seem to realize BigB1's position on this issue i simply diversionary

So that we will be stuck on the death penalty debate while corruption continues

At a time when the world is protesting the existence of such laws in the few places they exist, which serious minded person will suggest them.
Someone who can not condone an ordinary EFCC charging those caught to court on the grounds that too many are too corrupt for too long, how will such a person condone death penalty??

He simply wants to waste everyone's time with a debate that wont go through.

For those celebrating the exit of Ribadu should understand that they have nothing to celebrate. The plot has collapsed!!!!!!
The original plot which was to sack Ribadu, redeploy EFCC staff, change the structure of Senior management of EFCC and then loss of files and withdrawal of cases. That original plot has failed and the structure of EFCC will remain in tact.

Members of public will always monitor the future of those cases, while EFCC was one step ahead of the Presidency as the prosecution charges of Ibori is already in the public domain.
Ribadu has not been technically sacked and will need to be sacked before Presidency will send a replacement name to EFCC.

Kudos to Ribadu's doggedness.

So nothing to celebrate!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ribadu Fired! by IykeD1(m): 12:27am On Jan 04, 2008

Presidency and the Ribadu affair
By Segun Adediran
Published: Friday, 4 Jan 2008

In its first official statement on the illegal decision of the Inspector General of Police, Mr. Mike Okiro,
to send the Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on a course at the
National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS), the Presidency has left the public more
confused.

While speaking for the President, his Special Adviser on Communications, Mr. Olusegun Adeniyi, said,
”Ribadu will attend NIPSS (course) like other officers so recommended.” He gave the strong impression
that Mr. Okiro‘s controversial action received President Umar Yar‘Adua‘s consent, but came short of
making the Presidency‘s position known on Ribadu‘s fate as the EFCC Chairman.

Instead of addressing the legal basis of Yar‘Adua‘s action, the President‘s spokesman accused the EFCC
boss, a section of the media and the civil society of engaging in blackmail and a propaganda blitz, stating
that it is Ribadu and his media friends that would help determine his (Ribadu‘s) fate one way or the other.

Adeniyi, who claims that the President has respect for Ribadu as a person both in terms of performance
and integrity further says that, ”what is painful is that the propaganda is coming at a time the President
had decided to forward Ribadu‘s name to the Senate for confirmation as EFCC Chairman because he has
no problem with him.”

Adeniyi further suggested that if the President had been informed of the complications involved in
sending Ribadu to NIPSS and his intervention sought before the ”media war”, the story might have
been different, ”because there are also people who could have pleaded with the President not to
accede to the recommendation.”

Clearly, the President‘s position on the EFCC Chairman appears to be in sharp contradiction to the
reasons adduced by the IGP for recommending him for a course with other six senior police officers.
If truly the President had decided to send Ribadu‘s name to the Senate for confirmation and also
acknowledges his integrity and performance as EFCC boss, why does he want to send him on a
course? On what legal basis was the decision taken?

The EFCC Act does not permit the President or the Inspector-General of Police to send the EFCC
agents and other personnel on any course other than the eight-point programme provided for in
Section 11of the EFCC Act. Relevant sections of the Act, especially Section 3 (2), also state how a
member of the Commission may be removed.

From what the Presidency has revealed so far on the Ribadu affair, it is, indeed, regrettable that
the running of government, especially the very critical anti-graft war, which President Yar‘Adua
pledged to wage with all vigour, has been trivialised to a matter of begging and lobbying, as
Adeniyi clearly suggested.

It is particularly unfortunate that a public official at the level of the EFCC Chairman is expected
to lobby the President‘s special adviser who claims to be one of Ribadu‘s friends to resolve a
matter that ought to be firmly treated as an issue of law and due process.

The beauty of constitutional democracy, as the 1999 Constitution guarantees, is that government
affairs are expected to be conducted in the open. It is, therefore, ridiculous for the President‘s
spokesman to accuse a section of the media and the civil society of blackmail and propaganda.
Adeniyi should note that the Constitution guarantees the freedom to hold and disseminate opinion.

The directive on Ribadu to proceed on a study leave is ill-conceived and contradicts the EFCC Act.
It is obvious from Adeniyi‘s statement that the President was not properly advised. The Police rules
which may have guided his decision to approve the course is inconsistent with the provisions of the
Act under which the EFCC chairman was appointed.

The honourable thing for the President to do is to reverse the decision. He should not be misled to
believe that he has to be ”begged” before he complies with the law, which he vowed to uphold in
the first place.

Nuff said. If the president does not even realize the negative impact that Ribadu's absence will
have on the EFCC or its crusade at this point in time, or the public relations nightmare it will create
for his administration, then folks forget all that trash about rule of law and 7-point agenda. The
country is toast!
Re: Ribadu Fired! by 9ja4eva: 1:15am On Jan 04, 2008
The whole controversy concerning his compulsory course doesnt still make sense to me.Some quarters believe he had to leave for Obasanjo to be tried.Some say he was removed.It gets confusing daily.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by vigasimple(m): 1:18am On Jan 04, 2008
@ IYKE-D

It is very clear what we all being saying for a long time and I will keep saying it YAR A'DULL look hypnotised with the office of president and possible above what he can handle maybe by reason of his health or inability.

First,  he appointed Baba Gana Kingibe, the AGF mike Aoodanka and confirm IG of police OKIRO the 'axis of evil' is completed.

Can you see the amount of confusion in that statement of the President spokesman and the timing of everything. They even went further that they didn't know that his removal will generate such a big noise, what a dishonest noise. They have use two attempt before, AGF want all EFCC cases to pass through him to remove the effectiveness of EFCC and render RIBADU and EFCC useless. when they realise that was unconstitutional  they try to merge EFCC with ICPC.

To me even being a graduate by Yar A'dull has not make any difference, commonsense is what we need and not degree that the holder is not making use of.

I WILL SAY IT THOUSAND TIMES, YAR A'DULL IS CLEAR TO ME HAS NO IDEA ON HOW TO RUN A COUNTRY NOT TO TALK OF HIS SOUNDBITE OF 2020 VISION.

To cap it all, you can continue to do thing the same way and expecting a different result, that is what is call insanity.

Another thing about the whole of this RIBADU episode is that when you are a liar you will need more lies to cover the previous lies. They are so confused at the presidency that there focus in getting rid of RIBADU means that they have to come up with different story on different days and before they know it they will begin to say that maybe that is what they were saying in their sleep.

WHERE IS YAR A'DULL ELECTRICITY EMERGENCY AFTER 7 MONTHS. why tinker with what works albeit at low level. why don't he deal with what does't work like power, roads etc then the nation can judge his administration on delivering on what matters to the people. Even if RIBADU is at EFCC for 50 years and doesn't go to any bogey school in KURu what difference will it make for the average Nigerians.

You see the people of Nigeria needs all the those stolen monies to fix power and roads etc that is why RIBADU EFCC is now more important than some school nonesense which is a cover for derailing corrupt investigation and prosecution.

let yar A'dull fix power build roads etc and then come and send RIBADU to school Nigeria will not even remember, but as long as corrupt and looting executhieves ex -governors are at large and roaming the street, this so called honest, gentle and graduate president to me is no different from all the ones before him

I have a saying that i invented myself  ' IF THEY SAY AND CALL SOMEONE A BASTARD, AND TRULY HE IS A BASTARD, BUT DID NOT AT LEAST SAY THAT HE IS NOT A BASTARD, THEN UNDOUBTEDLY HE IS A BASTARD'

We know that yar A'dull came to power through selection by OBJ and not by any merit so does RIBADU. At least on the evidence we have so far RIBADU has done far than him.

I see another Sheu Shagari here  with YAR A'DULL where someone named Umoru DIKKO was controlling govt.

I am begining to lose my patience for this president.

Let us examine some of the choices by OBJ and see that at least he tried even though he didn't succeed completely. El-Rufai for FCT, SOLUDO for CBN, Iwenja-okonla for Finance, Akinyuli for NAFDAC, RIBADU for EFCC etc

One more point, when NNADI Usman became Finance minister nobody complain, and her husband took over from her even though he is competent and merit it but that is nepotism, what are they trying to cover up. There are so many things and question one can ask which we may never get an answer?

Oh sorry , i forgot that this is nigeria where anything is possible and goes.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by IykeD1(m): 3:50am On Jan 04, 2008

Let us examine some of the choices by OBJ and see that at least he tried even though he didn't succeed completely. El-Rufai for FCT, SOLUDO for CBN, Iwenja-okonla for Finance, Akinyuli for NAFDAC, RIBADU for EFCC etc

One more point, when NNADI Usman became Finance minister nobody complain, and her husband took over from her even though he is competent and merit it but that is nepotism, what are they trying to cover up. There are so many things and question one can ask which we may never get an answer?

Oh sorry , i forgot that this is nigeria where anything is possible and goes.

Thats what I mean by having a "star team", those who are not only passionate about their jobs but actually knows
how to do the job. Hate OBJ or not or high oil price or not, the fact remains that Nigeria has virtually no foreign debts.
Soludo did his thing in the economy (some of the gains are yet to be realized). Akinyuli and NAFDAC is another mark
OBJ made on the country (I am surprised they are yet to push or reverse her out, maybe soon. . .).

On husband succeeding wife, could you imagine OBJ doing something like that and all the cries of mischief that will
follow? Yar Adua just don't seem to have what it takes to govern Nigeria (he may be a decent person). I gave him
the benefit of the doubt, but he doesn't have "it", so it seems.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by brownbonno(m): 10:38am On Jan 04, 2008
My dear Nigerians,the more i read about Naija,the more i understnd the mentality of a typical Nigerian.
The spokesman to the president is a typical Nigerian,there is no excuse over the presidency action on this Ribadu issue.If the president is actually a graduate,what stops him from read through the relevant Acts/Statues before approving and signing a bloody memo from the IGP.
My submission is,Mr president is not in tune with modern day Nigeria.OBJ is still better in terms of selecting good hand into his administration.
The first bad egg in this administration is Kingibe,then AGF(the degrace to the legal profession).
Re: Ribadu Fired! by McKren(m): 11:26am On Jan 04, 2008
brownbonno:

My dear Nigerians,the more i read about Naija,the more i understnd the mentality of a typical Nigerian.
The spokesman to the president is a typical Nigerian,there is no excuse over the presidency action on this Ribadu issue.If the president is actually a graduate,what stops him from read through the relevant Acts/Statues before approving and signing a bloody memo from the IGP.
My submission is,Mr president is not in tune with modern day Nigeria.OBJ is still better in terms of selecting good hand into his administration.
The first bad egg in this administration is Kingibe,then AGF(the degrace to the legal profession).

President Yar'adua is a misguided DICTATOR in the making

Most dictators have a view of the world which they like to push through, but the problem with this President is that he believe's in nothing and stands for nothing. No conviction just calculations and slopiness.

Extracting appologies from people over nothing even when he makes mistakes. Who wants such President in 21st century.

Prof. Soludo once appologised for attempting to do his job, right now no economic direction. Not from Soludo nor from the all knowing Shamsudeen Usman or Sanussi Dagash.

Now they want Ribadu to appologise for doing his job. They will not let a Federal agent into Aso Rock because he did his job while Orji Kalu gets a free ride into Aso Rock to see the President after being granted bail.

Who is this President really and what does he really represent

He came to power proclaiming rule of law, now with Ribadu its no longer due process or rule of law. It is now HUMILITY they want even in the face of disrespect for due process.

All those who love this country should mourn the death of DEMOCRACY as here comes the era of misguided DICTATORSHIP.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by babasin(m): 11:36am On Jan 04, 2008
President Yar'adua is a misguided DICTATOR in the making

Who is this President really and what does he really represent?

well blame your OBJ.

atleast OBJ rigged and selected YARA-DULL.

when OBJ was after ATIKU you are all happy now that OBJ annoited is there another songs. Nigerians na wa!
Re: Ribadu Fired! by McKren(m): 11:44am On Jan 04, 2008
The lesson!!!!!

Nigerians must learn not to trust people who neither want to be President or who dont have a track record.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by ono(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2008
babasin:

well blame your OBJ.

atleast OBJ rigged and selected YARA-DULL.

when OBJ was after ATIKU you are all happy now that OBJ annoited is there another songs. Nigerians na wa!

My brother, the thing tire person sef. When Atiku was doing all he can to succeed OBJ, it's these same set of people who said the guy must not set foot on Aso Villa grounds. The frustrated the guy, chased him to his US home and ridiculed him. Even EFCC was used as a tool to rubbish whatever good he did at the time, so that OBJ can have thuurd term at Aso Villa.

Now, a ''duly'' appointed and anointed son of OBJ is here, even when we thought he died of complications from kidney infection, OBJ came out to call him ''Umoru'' how are you doing in Germany?. Now, they're making noise and exhibiting signs of frustrations. Na wa o. It's really difficult to satisfy Nigerians.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by McKren(m): 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2008
well at least I supported Yar'adua because at the time I thought he was best for the country not because I thought he will protect my brother's loot.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by Iranoladun(f): 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2008
Iyke-D:

Thats what I mean by having a "star team", those who are not only passionate about their jobs but actually knows
how to do the job. Hate OBJ or not or high oil price or not, the fact remains that Nigeria has virtually no foreign debts.
Soludo did his thing in the economy (some of the gains are yet to be realized). Akinyuli and NAFDAC is another mark
OBJ made on the country (I am surprised they are yet to push or reverse her out, maybe soon. . .).

On husband succeeding wife, could you imagine OBJ doing something like that and all the cries of mischief that will
follow? Yar Adua just don't seem to have what it takes to govern Nigeria (he may be a decent person). I gave him
the benefit of the doubt, but he doesn't have "it", so it seems.

[color=#770077][/color]It is not only in the Finance Ministry we have husband succeeding wife. What about wife succeeding husband in the Transport Ministry- Ojo Maduekwe and Allison Maduekwe. It is only in Nigeria we have such ridiculous appointments with the government of the day getting away with it. Imagine a country with over 150 million population and we gotta have Ministerial appointment baton being pass from husband to wife and wife to husband! If this is not corruption then what is the true meaning of corruption? O ma se o! (It is a pity!) embarassed sad angry
Re: Ribadu Fired! by McKren(m): 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2008
Alison Madueke is the wife of former Military Administrator.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by Blatant: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2008
brownbonno:

[b]The first bad egg in this administration is Kingibe,[/b]then AGF(the degrace to the legal profession).

Please tell me Baba Gana Kingibe is not in Government. Hopefully, it's another Kingibe you're talking about. Baba Gana kingibe helped in no small measure in the destruction of the Nigerian economy several years ago
Re: Ribadu Fired! by BigB11(m): 3:21pm On Jan 04, 2008
The lesson!!!!!

Nigerians must learn not to trust people who neither want to be President or who don't have a track record.

@McKren:
That is the game of politics.

Some will be happy, some will be depressed while others will cry and whine forever and ever.

As a selected president, you can't and will not satisfy everybody; but you must remain focused.
So far, Yar'Adua is my man of the year and I'm confident that many will realize this fact with time.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by BigB11(m): 3:41pm On Jan 04, 2008
@McKren:
To solve a problem, you've got to analyse the problem:
1.Identify all the obstacles
2.Dissolve all the obstacles
3.Identify solutions
4.Select the best solution
5.Execute the best solution
6.And evaluate the progress of the selected solution.

Note A: If the selected solution is not showing any progress, then the same steps will be repeated to discover another or a better solution.

In this case Ribadu and OBJ happen to fall into steps1 and 2 (it may not make sense to you or myself, but the president (the analyst) knows what he's doing).

Note B: It is very important to note that, most of the time, some major obstacles also seem to look like the solutions; but one has to be bright to discover these camouflage and immediately weed them out.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by BigB11(m): 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2008
@McKren:

Fact: Ribadu is 80% obstacle and 20% solution.
Please, make your decision as the president?
Re: Ribadu Fired! by Mamajama(m): 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2008
POLICE personnel, numbering about 300, attached to the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) yesterday shunned a meeting convened by Inspector General of Police, Mr. Mike Okiro.

But the commission’s chairman, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu said that he bore no ill-feeling against the leadership of Police or President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua for being sent on a course at the National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS).

In a statement signed by EFCC Head of Media and Publicity, Osita Nwajah, Ribadu noted that there was nothing wrong about his going on course. He accused some people of planting stories in the media with the intention of soiling his relationship with President Yar’Adua and the police authorities.

Restating that he had accepted his going on course in good faith, this statement said."

Okiro will have hard time leading or giving instructions to this people.

you can drag a sheep to the water, but you cant make the sheep drink

http://www.champion-newspapers.com/news/article_1.htm
Re: Ribadu Fired! by BigB11(m): 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2008
Okiro will have hard time leading or giving instructions to this people.

you can drag a sheep to the water, but you can't make the sheep drink

May be if Okiro starts to give them pounded yam and kolanut, just like[b] EHINDERO[/b] may be they will listen to him.

What do you think?
Re: Ribadu Fired! by brownbonno(m): 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2008
Blatant,

This is your SFG-He is a betrayal and he will surely push Yar'dua to a dead end and take over the presidency.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baba_Gana_Kingibe
Re: Ribadu Fired! by BigB11(m): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2008
Ribadu bows, agrees to go to NIPSS

Embattled chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Mallam Nuhu Ribadu on Thursday broke his silence on his recent redeployment to the National Institute for Policies and Strategic Studies (NIPSS), Kuru, even as he agreed that government could send any public officer on training.

Speaking through Osita Nwajah, EFCC’s head, Media and Publicity, Ribadu, who said he fully concurred with the Federal Government’s decision to send him on a self-improvement course of study, accused the commission’s foes of using the media to cause disaffection between him, President Umaru Yar’Adua and the leadership of the Nigeria Police.

The statement reads further:
“In the past few days, the EFCC, as well as its Executive Chairman, Nuhu Ribadu, have been the subject of intense media debate generated by the decision to send the EFCC Chairman on a course at the National Institute of Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS), Kuru, Plateau State.
“The Commission has however refused to be drawn into the public debate.

“EFCC now wishes to clarify that it is the position of the Commission that government can send any public officer on training to enhance his or her performance and continued service to the nation. And, as a loyal citizen and public servant, the opinion of Ribadu is not any different from the expressed position of the Commission.

“It is however worrying that the NIPSS debate has opened a window of blackmail and calumny for many of those who disagree with the Commission. This group has routinely planted stories in the media, which they make-believe as being sponsored by the Executive Chairman, in an attempt at discrediting the authorities, especially Mr. President. The stories which have explored all sorts of high wire politics scenarios and power tussle permutations are calculated at presenting the Executive Chairman as being in conflict with Mr. President and the leadership of the Nigeria Police. Nothing can be further from the truth.

“Further, the Commission wishes to deal with the insinuation being peddled in certain quarters that the President is interfering in the work of the Commission. The Commission hereby puts on record that President Umaru Musa Yar’Adua has never interfered in the work of EFCC and has supported the Commission’s resolve to bring to book, all who have committed any of the crimes identified in the EFCC Establishment Act (2004) and all other laws that the Commission is mandated to enforce.
“The Executive Chairman, EFCC, wishes to seize this opportunity to assure Mr. President, the leadership of the Nigeria Police and indeed, all patriotic Nigerians, of his absolute loyalty and dedication to the service of our fatherland.

“It bears restating here that as a loyal public servant, Nuhu Ribadu has no problem with the decision of Mr. President on the recommendation of the Inspector General of Police, to send him on a self-improvement course of study at the NIPPS, Kuru. Any story that suggests otherwise is only meant to cast him in the bad light of an unnecessary antagonist against government and the Police high command and should be discounted.
The Commission wishes to thank the general public for the tremendous support it has received in the discharge of its duties.”

http://www.ngex.com/cgi-bin/frame/frameit2.plx?link="http://www.sunnewsonline.com/"
Re: Ribadu Fired! by BigB11(m): 4:25pm On Jan 04, 2008
Bravo to Ribadu.
Smart move!
Re: Ribadu Fired! by presido1: 5:37pm On Jan 04, 2008
Beleive me 80% of Nigerians did not vote for yaradua still he is our president doing all these bad things you guys mentioned.How come we have a bad president should be the question. Somebody listed all the Ministerial selection of OBJ but refused to list his selected president. If he did not select Yaradua maybe Ribadu will still be in office. So everything still boils down to one man and its no other person than OBJ.
Am tired of discussing with people that reason on a straight part. Be logical and you will see that our problem is far behind Yaradua and Ribadu.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by Topsido(m): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2008
May God punish all you enemies of Obj, Ribadu in jesus name. Amen. Amen. Amen in Jesus name.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by presido1: 6:57pm On Jan 04, 2008
Topsido:

May God punish all you enemies of Obj, Ribadu in jesus name. Amen. Amen. Amen in Jesus name.
Another fullish follower that swear to people like his OBJ
Re: Ribadu Fired! by cola: 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2008

@vigasimple & co

By the Way: Okonjo Iweala not Iwenja Okonla; Akunyili not Akinyuli

Nenandi usman is not Shamsudeen usman's wife nor is Allison Madueke Ojo Maduekwe's wife.

Please get you facts right in the future before you castigate other people due to mis-information.

If you can't get simple facts right, how do you you call the President Yar'adull and cry nepotism. Think about it! who has exhibited 'dullness' here now.

Somebody wrote that Ribadu was not allowed into the Aso Villa - another misinformation!
Ribadu indeed saw the President this afternoon (ref: PM News)

If people like you can not get simple, verifiable, everyday facts right, how do you call other peoples names for taking difficult decisions esp when it doesn't go along with your un-informed or rather mis-informed personal expectations.

We LOVE Ribadu. And he has said that guys like you muddle things up for him everytime you insinuate that the President has compromised! You wittingly or un-wittingly help his enemies - our enemies.
Re: Ribadu Fired! by cola: 7:39pm On Jan 04, 2008
vigasimple wrote that "Let us examine some of the choices by OBJ and see that at least he tried even though he didn't succeed completely. El-Rufai for FCT, SOLUDO for CBN, Iwenja-okonla for Finance, Akinyuli for NAFDAC, RIBADU for EFCC etc

"

@vigasimple & co

By the Way: Okonjo Iweala not Iwenja Okonla; Akunyili not Akinyuli

Nenandi usman is not Shamsudeen usman's wife nor is Allison Madueke Ojo Maduekwe's wife.

Please get you facts right in the future before you castigate other people due to mis-information.

If you can't get simple facts right, how do you you call the President Yar'adull and cry nepotism. Think about it! who has exhibited 'dullness' here now.

Somebody wrote that Ribadu was not allowed into the Aso Villa - another misinformation!
Ribadu indeed saw the President this afternoon (ref: PM News)

If people like you can not get simple, verifiable, everyday facts right, how do you call other peoples names for taking difficult decisions esp when it doesn't go along with your un-informed or rather mis-informed personal expectations.

We LOVE Ribadu. And he has said that guys like you muddle things up for him everytime you insinuate that the President has compromised! You wittingly or un-wittingly help his enemies - our enemies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Donald Trump Endorses Biafran Independence. / FG Orders Ex-Ministers, Permanent Secretaries To Return Assets / 2019: We Will End Apc’s Reign In Lagos — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.