Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,746 members, 7,889,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:29 AM

Ideas This Season - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ideas This Season (908 Views)

The Preaching Ladies Will Love To Hear This Season(pix) / The Best Non-alcoholic Wine To Buy For A Girl This Season / My Gift For All Nairalanders This Season! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas This Season by coolblue(m): 7:56am On Dec 28, 2007
My people, ny relationship is getting a little boring and im tired of doing the same old things so i was wondering if anyone could give me any ideas about how you are spending your holidays or for the ladies how or what you would like your guy to do for you.
Just looking to try something Different
Re: Ideas This Season by clemcykul(f): 5:17pm On Dec 28, 2007
why dont u help ur girl wash her undies, wash and blow dry hair, cook her dinner, serve her on the dinning table while u dine on the kitchen floor, hw about dat 4 a change grin grin grin
Re: Ideas This Season by Busta(f): 5:21pm On Dec 28, 2007
clemcykul:

why don't u help your girl wash her undies, wash and blow dry hair, cook her dinner, serve her on the dinning table while u dine on the kitchen floor, hw about that 4 a change grin grin grin

That wasn't funny undecided
He only asked for an advise, if u don't have anything to say. . just skip to the next topic.

@topic,

Try a different environment.

e.g Take ur girl and u guys go outta town for the weekend.

That might help.
Re: Ideas This Season by clemcykul(f): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2007
thanks for that, but i bliv am entitled to my opinions understand?
if u find them disgustn close your eyes and pretend u never saw them ok?
so much for a being antagonistic!

i don't think u understood my reply, serving a lady diner, washn her undies and blow drying hair, are very good and effective ways of showing love! as for dining in the kitchen is just a stroke of humour.

better go put on your humour cap. nonsense! angry
Re: Ideas This Season by iice(f): 3:16pm On Jan 01, 2008
Do something you don't usually do. . .
Change of scenery
Change of itinerary
Do something spontaneous
Or go with what she would like to do undecided
Re: Ideas This Season by NihilceM: 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2008
clemcykul:

thanks for that, but i bliv am entitled to my opinions understand?
if u find them disgustn close your eyes and pretend u never saw them ok?
so much for a being antagonistic!

i don't think u understood my reply, serving a lady diner, washn her undies and blow drying hair, are very good and effective ways of showing love! as for dining in the kitchen is just a stroke of humour.

better go put on your humour cap. nonsense! angry

There are two topics on NL about washing your partner's undies.
If i go check and find out you don't agree,
be ready for my anger!
Re: Ideas This Season by clemcykul(f): 10:11am On Jan 02, 2008
Nihil-ce-M:

There are two topics on Nairaland about washing your partner's undies.
If i go check and find out you don't agree,
be ready for my anger!

u definitely will have no need for dat.

(1) (Reply)

Denial Of Feeling! / Every Guys Nightmare / My Friend Wife To Be Has Set Me On The Run, Pls Stop Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.