Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:04 PM

Do Me, I Do You... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Me, I Do You... (564 Views)

A Guy Just Told Me " I Virtually Threw Myself At Him" ( Pictures Attached) / Shoutout To Me, I Just Got A New Ride (photo) / When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Me, I Do You... by marvelck: 1:15pm On Aug 21, 2012
If a guy doesn't give a girl money or attend to her needs, he's certainly an 'ATM' to another girl somewhere. And if a girl doesn't reply/return a guy's texts/calls nor calls him regularly. She's definitely calling and texting another guy somewhere, regularly. Na so life be. So, just take am like that!

its a natural thing, that most people do without even thinking about it. most times guys do complain that they tx and call a particular girl severally, but she hardly returns or call him. and if you check very well, this same girl has another guy somewhere that she calls almost everyday. she blushes each time she hears his voice or sight him. she enjoys his company and she's ever ready to make sacrifices for him. I cant say if its due to love or other things. her reasons is best known to her. same way, a guy gives more attention and assistnace to girl A than girl B. simply cos he likes/fancy girl A more than girl B. and this cud be due to alot of reasons best known to him. we do have our reasons for liking someone more than the other/rest. abi no be so?

Re: Do Me, I Do You... by Mynd44: 1:18pm On Aug 21, 2012
You obviously are lacking a brain or the ability to use a brain
Re: Do Me, I Do You... by Moesha22(f): 1:22pm On Aug 21, 2012
Have you seen a doctor lately,trust me,you need one urgently.
Re: Do Me, I Do You... by cindyrella(f): 2:02pm On Aug 21, 2012
Op, did you skip your medication again?

(1) (Reply)

delete / Some Men And Their Problems, Ladies Take Note! / Why Would Someone Want To Be Accepted By Her Friend's Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.