Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,570 members, 7,921,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:13 PM

My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... (8753 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants To Move Her Things Over & Start Living With Me / Why You Shouldn't Date Her For "Love" Alone. / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by amiskurie(m): 2:11pm On Aug 22, 2012
don kross: *woo iro lo wu le npa. Na lie U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ lie jooor #LAMBA.
I swear to almighty God.seriously!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by freecocoa(f): 2:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
amiskurie:
Na today? Guy abeg relax we believe you.grin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by viruz007(m): 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
OP plz connect me jor... Dis wld make sense... But 1st confirm if d girl is ok and not a resident/patron of yaba left
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by mspookie: 2:34pm On Aug 22, 2012
amiskurie:

Be easy wv d way u swear bro
God is REAL

No go kill yourself on top woman matter
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by drnoel: 2:38pm On Aug 22, 2012
Knew a guy it happened to. He was dating an identical twins but he didn't know that he was sleeping with the two of then for a very long time till his girlfriends twin got pregnant for him, that was when they told him. He actually said later that he thought there was something weird but couldn't place his hand on it till the two ladies confessed to him. Thats how I heard it.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by freecocoa(f): 2:41pm On Aug 22, 2012
drnoel: Knew a guy it happened to. He was dating an identical twins but he didn't know that he was sleeping with the two of then for a very long time till his girlfriends twin got pregnant for him, that was when they told him. He actually said later that he thought there was something weird but couldn't place his hand on it till the two ladies confessed to him. Thats how I heard it.
Thought you knew the guy, how come you only heard it?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by MMM2(m): 2:45pm On Aug 22, 2012
Op

I need 2 see dose twin b4 I buy dis ur story angry
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: Thought you knew the guy, how come you only heard it?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by drnoel: 6:15pm On Aug 22, 2012
freecocoa: Thought you knew the guy, how come you only heard it?
He told me himself.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by uniqueren(f): 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
shuu twin sisters my foot. try it and see castration knocking on your door
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Abbott(m): 12:32am On Aug 23, 2012
jerseyboy: Damn. This never happens to me! sad

You make me laugh!
gringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by tashanja(m): 4:58am On Aug 23, 2012
^^^^Abeg, you can laugh some more, cos I also wish the same. Kai some guys de fall my hand, abeg see opportunities for
endless 3somes (most men's fantasy),with sisters for that matter and to crown it all with twins - oh my God mehn - what a bombshell combination.
@ Topic:
Yeah, came across story like that (possibly here in NL), a Zimbabwean guy, he eventually married the twins and they've been happy together. No big deal, shit happens.
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by spawnx: 11:59am On Sep 05, 2012
You being offered the opportunity to varieties and u seem confused, or are you not capable
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by dontador(m): 12:40pm On Sep 05, 2012
@op stop lying joor.... You think say na children dey nairaland baa? Go and get a life.... Fool!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Luvlaye(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2013
If this story is true, i think the lady is trying to find out the extent of the guy's love for her. If he will succumb to the threat or if he truely love her and would not share her with another girl, no matter who is involved. I speak from Personal experience. Op help me pls i want to post a thread/question on nairaland, how do i go about it?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Lucasbalo(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2013
It's a lie
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Nobody: 1:09am On Apr 18, 2013
So? undecided
L'abondance de biens ne nuit pas.

Tell your friend to take both
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by coolestboy(m): 5:05am On Apr 18, 2013
jerseyboy: Damn. This never happens to me! sad
AND IF HAPPENS NKO?
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by pleep(m): 6:10am On Apr 18, 2013
[size=15pt]WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?[/size]

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 18, 2013
pleep: [size=15pt]WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?[/size]
bwahaaa
Re: My Girlfriend Wants Me To Date Her Twin Sister Also... by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 18, 2013
Lovely, that's something. I wish my lady had identical twin sister.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Behave This Way...... / Actress, Christabel Ekeh Goes Stark N*de On Instagram For No Reason (photos) / Full Download. Trey Songz Tremaine Album Zip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.