Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,167 members, 7,950,024 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

22nd August Is The Day For Registration For The Two Weeks Make-up Workshop - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / 22nd August Is The Day For Registration For The Two Weeks Make-up Workshop (534 Views)

QBO Makeup Academy Presents Two Weeks Makeup And Gele Workshop! / Diana Stadler whitening papaya and glutathione Soaps Arriving In Two Weeks / Evolve Makeup Presents Two Weeks training In Makeup Artistry And Headgear Tying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22nd August Is The Day For Registration For The Two Weeks Make-up Workshop by Lakabona: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2012
This Wednesday, 22nd August is the day for registration for the two weeks Make-up and Head Gear Workshop!for the QBO Makeup ACADEMY which starts next Monday, 27h August and Weekend class saturday 1st Sept.

Frequently Asked Questions

* Do I need to be a master to join the class because it is a master class? - No. A master class is a class given to students of a particular discipline by an expert of that discipline, in this case it is Makeup. The teacher usually pays more attention to each student. It is a very practical class and students will be required to perform given tasks as the teacher watches and advices or corrects mistakes.

* I don't know anything about Makeup. I'm so nervous. Can I still join? - Yes you can. Don't be nervous. It'll be a lot of fun. Sometimes it is better when you don't know anything about a subject you're learning. You'll be more attentive and eager. You'll probably become better than I am smiley

* Do I need to bring my own make up? - No. You just need to bring a notepad and pen.All the make up you'll use for practise will be provided by QBO but cannot be taken away.

Want to know more about Makeup & Gele? Join the class!

Venue: Hair & Locks Beauty Salon
152 Akowonjo Road, behind Sobo Bus Stop
Egbeda Lagos State
Nigeria

For more information please contact:
Telephone Number: 08138549683
Blackberry Pin: 22B45488.
Re: 22nd August Is The Day For Registration For The Two Weeks Make-up Workshop by beqs101(f): 7:59pm On Aug 21, 2012
Where in Nigeria is this training going to take place? You should post the location cuz,I'm in port harcourt.
Re: 22nd August Is The Day For Registration For The Two Weeks Make-up Workshop by Lakabona: 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2012
Egbeda
Re: 22nd August Is The Day For Registration For The Two Weeks Make-up Workshop by Lakabona: 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2012
Venue: Hair & Locks Beauty Salon
152 Akowonjo Road, behind Sobo Bus Stop
Egbeda

(1) (Reply)

Buttons&sleeves. A Whole New Fashion Experience. / Fashion Instinct / Affordable Men's Wears For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.