Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,987 members, 7,927,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 05:56 AM

Oceanic Test Format! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Test Format! (797 Views)

Oceanic Bank 9th Sept. Test Date / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Test Format! by Hecares2(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2007
Hi nairalander,
compliment of the season to you.i wish everybody the very best of success as we all march into that glorious and prosperous year 2008.please i need you people to help me with the text format of oceanic bank plc as someone in their HR promise me that they will call people for text in January and promise of helping me.so i need to prepare ahead very well.please do kindly assist on time so as to prepare for this.once again Compliment to you all.
Re: Oceanic Test Format! by pimp(m): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2008
Happy new year everyone, please anyone with information on the oceanic bank test format (kind of questions to expect) and nature of interview should please help us.

my contact is onpaulito@yahoo.co.uk

I wish u all a very prosperous new year.
Re: Oceanic Test Format! by Hecares2(m): 11:41am On Jan 03, 2008
hello nairalander,
this is our year of unprecedented greatness and unmatchable increase.God will surely take us there sooner than we expect.please do help with oceanic bank kind of question as some of there staff have promised that we will be called this january.please let us all make use of this opportunity by studying ahead of their test.kindly help with their kind of question.God bless you all.once again,happy and prosperous new year.
Re: Oceanic Test Format! by pimp(m): 1:51pm On Jan 10, 2008
pls anyone with info ?
Re: Oceanic Test Format! by ikhideman(m): 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2008
Hi y'all! The only test i'm aware of is the one being organised for corpers(batch A) serving with them! This consists of quantitative & verbal reasoning, and questions to test one's knowledge on banking operations (according to what i was told O!!)

(1) (Reply)

Hse, French Centre / Nigerian Brewies Test Result / Fcmb Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.