Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,581 members, 7,941,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

How Do I Access My Cscs Acct. Online - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Do I Access My Cscs Acct. Online (2845 Views)

Shares Fraud At The Nigerian Stock Exchange (CSCS) / How Do I Monitor My CSCS Account Online / CSCS Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Access My Cscs Acct. Online by nelmina(m): 4:07pm On Dec 28, 2007
The problem is that when i demand this from my stock brokers here in Benin city it takes them quiet awhile to do that and when they do, the acct is always not up to date. I think it would also go a long way, in insuring i monitor my investment constantly.

Could someone help me with the modalities of doing it online,

Awaiting response seriously,

Thank
Re: How Do I Access My Cscs Acct. Online by Seun(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2007
What's the purpose of CSCS if you can't monitor your account constantly by yourself?
Re: How Do I Access My Cscs Acct. Online by ManJiro(m): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2007
nelmina:

The problem is that when i demand this from my stock brokers here in Benin city it takes them quiet awhile to do that and when they do, the acct is always not up to date. I think it would also go a long way, in insuring i monitor my investment constantly.

Could someone help me with the modalities of doing it online,

Awaiting response seriously,

Thank

If you go to www.cscsnigerialtd.com, you would see the modalities for registration.

Having followed the due process, you can login into your account any time and anywhere with internet access. With this you can easily track you investment, inform your broker of missing transactions etc
Re: How Do I Access My Cscs Acct. Online by adten(m): 4:34pm On Dec 29, 2007
Visit the official web page of cscs for details.

(1) (Reply)

Ezywealthpro / i Need To Raise 100million within one month !!!! / Coinbase Buy/sell Not Supported In Nigeria. How Come?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.