Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,802 members, 7,912,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 01:39 AM

Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red (3864 Views)

Anybody Complaining About Buhari Is Wasting His Time – Diya Oladipo / Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears / FG Pardons Diya, Yar'adua, Alamieyeseigha & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by zebudaya(m): 11:59pm On Apr 09, 2006
I was feeling preety bored so i went to nigeriaworld.com, and i saw this article about diya's son partying in ireland. http://odili.net/news/source/2006/apr/9/809.html

"Snuggled tightly to the leggy lady’s "backyard", the younger Diya, with a glass of champagne in his right hand, was still able to engage his left hand which caressed the Irish lady’s midriff and flat tummy at will.

Like the Yoruba community are wont to say in Ireland, "gbogbo aye l’en je" (All enjoyment is yours). That Folarin is having undiluted fun was never in doubt."

I'm like how would he not get chicks his father was 2nd in command in Abacha's government, he is rich Abacha stole at least 4 billion dollars how much did diya steal?

What would you do if your father were ex-vice president would you be low-key, extravagant or what? Let me hear your stories/fantasies!
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by Skywalker5(m): 9:33pm On Oct 08, 2007
Same thing grin grin

Even worse
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by Mamajama(m): 10:12pm On Oct 08, 2007
Old News. please leave the boy alone.
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by Anyhow(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2007
The girl Ugly sha !
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by amaikama(m): 10:06am On Feb 04, 2009
The girl no fine at all. angry em blind? well shay, him self no fine at all.
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by Kobojunkie: 12:08pm On Feb 04, 2009
@Poster, Add Pictures. I know most cell phones come with Cameras these days. You catch the guy spending our money, post it so that we can change some minds on here. A Picture is worth a thousand words; video worth thousands more.
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by Muza(m): 12:16pm On Feb 04, 2009
Painting the town,with ill-gotten wealth.
there is a day of reckoning
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by lucabrasi(m): 1:15pm On Feb 04, 2009
people have started again with unsubstansiated rumours o, so because the guy is doing whatever with a girl and drinking champagne,it must have been nigeria's stolen wealth and from his father??

let us watch our mouths before we make totally erroneous judgement like we always do even in the midst of either minute or no evidence at all, anyone who knows diya inside out and personally knows the children know that diya doesnt give his children and never did give them any preferential treatment,they got treated like any other child of an army officer even when he was second in command!
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by K0bojunkie: 7:44am On Feb 05, 2009
So what? You diasporans are jealous in fact, I laugh at you. His father worked hard to serve Nigeria so let him enjoy. Fools.
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by Jakumo(m): 8:23am On Feb 05, 2009
Nothing wrong with a little debauchery now and then, especially if one is rich, but DAMN, that girl sho-nuff is UGLY.

That boy must be blind, or just blind drunk, to be attracted to a 40 year-old mother of many with shrivelled, droopy tits and a weathered, prune-face. If the pair were not so obviously of different races, one could be excused for assuming that the young man was taking his grand-mother out for a night on the town, as a prelude to a few bouts of incestuous lust.
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 05, 2009
Now u see why the Yoruba race is losing its edge.

Young men are busy researching and discovering the cure for diabetes, while others are busy winning international awards for literature, Folarin Diya is busy squandering our nation's FX on white ladies. After the nation has spent so much in educating the idiot.
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by OBVIOUS(m): 3:08pm On Feb 05, 2009
Xavier.:

Young men are busy researching and discovering the cure for diabetes, while others are busy winning international awards for literature, Folarin Diya is busy squandering our nation's FX on white ladies. After the nation has spent so much in educating the idiot.

abeg make you tell them jo!
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2009
Xavier.:

How did the nation spend so much on educating the idiot?
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by JustGood(m): 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2009
The girl is ugly sha

why do Nigerian boys in europe always end u with fat and ugly oyinbo women who are old and more often than not, have children already?
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by MrCrackles(m): 4:57pm On Feb 05, 2009
Is this what they call painting town red?

Drinking cheap cider from a pint glass, snogging a fugly crack addict and mucking about in a tramp club?!

Absolute rubbish!!!
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by Muza(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2009
it would have even been better if was spending the ill-gotten wealth on a beautiful chick,
but spending it on an ugly chick will make his punishment(in the hereafter) to be more.
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by tboy1(m): 5:03pm On Feb 05, 2009
Muza:

it would have even been better if was spending the ill-gotten wealth on a beautiful chick,
but spending it on an ugly chick will make his punishment(in the hereafter) to be more.

LOL . . . cheesy grin cheesy

@ All
Dis is a 2006 gist, free d dude
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2009
Trust me the country funded his education, albeit illegally, through unauthorised cash withdrawal from the treasury. Howelse would a general, with approved monthly salary of about N120k (back then) would have been able to support his kid's schooling overseas?
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by BOSS7: 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2009
MrCrackles:

Is this what they call painting town red?

Drinking cheap cider from a pint glass, snogging a fugly crack addict and mucking about in a tramp club?!

Absolute rubbish!!!

I wish I could have said that.
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by Jakumo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2009
Muza:

May The Almighty prevent us from being photographed in compromising positions with ugly women, to exempt our mortal souls from that well-deserved flogging to which you refer, Muza.
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by earTHMama: 8:28pm On Feb 05, 2009
Bad belle. make una live the bobo alone . undecided
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by banom(m): 9:32pm On Feb 05, 2009
So even as the son of former vice president, does it mean that guy should not flenze at will ?
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by spoilt(f): 5:37am On Feb 06, 2009
She looks like Marilyn Monroe on crack! grin . I bet if you hiked her shirt she has C-section scars! grin grin
Just me hating. AGAIN!!!!!! grin
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by spikedcylinder: 1:10pm On Feb 06, 2009
So as the son of Diya, to please Nigerians you must always go "the way of da lord"?

Shior. undecided
Re: Diya's Son Paints Dublin Red by Muza(m): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2009
earTHMama:

Bad belle. make una live the bobo alone . undecided
em,wat is bad belle,is it not Nigeria's money

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Why Obj Otta Farm Is One Of The Biggest In Africa ? / The Nigerian Judicial System And Human Rights : Your Summary / Is Nigeria Press Into Phone Hacking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.