Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,467 members, 7,885,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:54 PM

Please All Job Seekers Should Be Careful - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please All Job Seekers Should Be Careful (594 Views)

Social Media Mistakes Job Seekers Should Avoid / Be Very Careful When Subscribing To Coollink Yahclick Internet !! / Employers And Job Seekers: Any Problems With Our Job Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please All Job Seekers Should Be Careful by obxddon(m): 9:45am On Aug 22, 2012
Every one looking for a job should be careful when searching and the kind of people they send their CV to.A guy serving in my company was almost defrauded by one scammer who claimed to have a job for him....They come in different forms

1. They create fake NNPC,shell or any other oil company website and use it to get your information.
2. They pretend to be one of your colleugue during service
3. Some even use email extractors to get your mail and send job openings to your mail box without you suspecting any scam.

One of them nearly got beaten to his game when he tried one of the corp members serviing in my department,the only thing that saved him was his little smartness.Here are his details which he sent to the guy to send money into...

NAME: CHIKEZIE UCHE CHARLSE
PHONE NUMBER: 08067827426
ACCOUNT NUMBER :0007255081
BANK: ACCESS BANK.

Please is there a way we can get this guy and teach him a lesson not to defraud young school leavers who are searching for Job??
Re: Please All Job Seekers Should Be Careful by doctokwus: 6:50pm On Aug 22, 2012
What evidence do u av dat dis guy is a scammer.U just went ahead and post somebody's details on an internet site wishing to track him down.What if u are d scammer& evn a murderer.Anybody dat gives out dis information u need without u providing concrete proof of his scamming is a fool
Re: Please All Job Seekers Should Be Careful by obxddon(m): 11:37am On Aug 23, 2012
[b][/b]My dear,this guy has been doing it for a long time not only to the guy i talked about but also to so many people. He uses Agip, total and NLNG for his scam. He always claim to be ones corper mate and uses information from your state service year book. Other times, he claim to have an uncle who works in these companies and who also will call requesting that you pay a certain amount for registration and processing of your proposed job application.
This morning, i got another call from him, from this number 08063552193 with the name JOHN claiming that we met in Oil field Elelewon, Port harcourt and wishes to sublet a contract from NLNG to me. Poor Him, he forgot that i can still recognise his voice. He even asked me to call back in ten minutes time cos i'm sure he ran out of air-time.
This post is not for my good, cos i have a well paid job in a multinational company.
Help SAVE poor NIGERIAN job seekers. Your love one or friend may be his victim.

(1) (Reply)

Sage Stallone's Cause Of Death Revealed. / Two killed in attack on US base in Afghanistan near Prince Harry / Happy Independence Day To All G4 Comrades From Bbpreye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.