Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,222 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:53 AM

Nairaland Is No. 1 Website In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Is No. 1 Website In Nigeria (784 Views)

Hurray!!! Nairaland Is 10 Years Today!!! / Nigeria Drops From 1st To 101st In Happiness Index. Denmark Is New No. 1 / Nairaland Is More Lively Than Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is No. 1 Website In Nigeria by topkin(m): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2007
Congratulations Seun Osewa!!!   cheesy cheesy

In the spirit of counting our achievements at the end of the year, I took a trip to www.alexa.com to rate Nairaland and I was ecstatic at what I saw.

Off all NIGERIAN websites (websites owned by Nigerians) visited, Nairaland made No. 1 and overall made No. 17 of all websites (both foreign & Local) visited in Nigeria. --- http://www.alexa.com/site/ds/top_sites?cc=NG&ts_mode=country&lang=none

Seun congratulations once again. You are one of the most popular Nigerians!!! Suffice to say that you merit this and the sky is your limit. I'm an addicted Nairaland member and will continue to be. It will also surprise you to know that off all the thousands (probably millions) of websites in the UK, Nairaland ranks No. 4,850 and No. 21,859 in the US!!! That is a staggering position, it really makes me happy!!! --- http://www.alexa.com/data/details/traffic_details/nairaland.com

You need to go through these staticstics, it is purely wonderful to know over 31,000 people visit Nairaland daily!!!

Seun, props to you. You have made Nigerians proud and may God richly bless you. All hail NAIRALAND!!!  cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Nairaland Is No. 1 Website In Nigeria by RichyBlacK(m): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2007
Thanks!

I wanted to share this information also, but you beat me to it. Happy New Year!
Re: Nairaland Is No. 1 Website In Nigeria by topkin(m): 3:05am On Jan 01, 2008
Thanks. But it's really worth proclaiming!!! Seun congrats again!!!
Re: Nairaland Is No. 1 Website In Nigeria by oldie(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2008
How I wished every young Nigerian could be like him
Re: Nairaland Is No. 1 Website In Nigeria by hollandis(f): 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2008
smileysmileysmileycheesywink  A  wink  T  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy  You  wink L   wink A   wink T   gringringrinwink S smiley cheesy grin wink
Re: Nairaland Is No. 1 Website In Nigeria by DualCore1: 10:27pm On Jan 06, 2008
oldie:

How I wished every young Nigerian could be like him

careful what you wish for! angry
Re: Nairaland Is No. 1 Website In Nigeria by tatsumaru(m): 6:58pm On Sep 11, 2009
31000 visits daily. imagine how much he makes through google adsesnse.

(1) (Reply)

Our New Phone Moderator - Let's Welcome Him. / 24hours / ~delete~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.