Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,007 members, 7,939,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 05:20 PM

Is This A Justifiable Reason To Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Justifiable Reason To Cheat? (647 Views)

A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Men: Is There Ever A Justifiable Reason To Hit A Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Justifiable Reason To Cheat? by Tinkybabe(f): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2012
The wife comes home early & finds her husband in their master bedroom making love to a beautiful, sexy young lady! You unfaithful, disrespectful pig! What are you doing? How dare you do this to me the faithful wife, the mother of your children! I'm leaving this house, I want a divorce!"
The husband replies "Wait, Wait a minute! Before you leave, at least listen to what happened"."It had better be good because it'll be the last thing I hear from you. But make it fast, you unfaithful pig you"So the husband begins to tell his story .

"While driving home this young lady asks for a ride. I saw her so defenceless that I went ahead and allowed her in my car. I noticed that she was very thin, not well dressed and very dirty. She mentioned that she had not eaten for 3 days. With great compassion and hurt, I brought her home and warmed up the enchiladas that I made for you last night that you wouldn't eat because you're afraid you'll put on weight; the poor thing practically devoured them.Since she was very dirty I asked her to take a shower. While she was showering, I noticed her clothes were dirty and full of holes so I threw her clothes away. Since she needed new clothes, I gave her the pair of jeans that you have had for a few years that you can no longer wear because they are too tight on you, I also gave her the blouse that I gave you on our anniversary that you don't wear because I don't have good taste. I gave her the pullover that my sister gave you for Christmas that you will not wear just to bother my sister and I also gave her the boots that you bought at the expensive boutique that you never wore again after you saw your co-worker wearing the same pair.”

The husband continues his story . . ."The young woman was very grateful to me, but as I walked her to the door, she turned around to me with tears in her eyes, and she asked me:"Sir, do you have anything else that your wife does not use?"
Re: Is This A Justifiable Reason To Cheat? by blaise26abj(m): 3:08pm On Aug 22, 2012
Nice joke grin grin. i was serious until the last bit.
Re: Is This A Justifiable Reason To Cheat? by Sijo01(f): 3:11pm On Aug 22, 2012
Mstcheeeeeew!
Re: Is This A Justifiable Reason To Cheat? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 22, 2012
That`s good enough reason if she doesn`t use his LONG THING.grin
Re: Is This A Justifiable Reason To Cheat? by mspookie: 3:16pm On Aug 22, 2012
i luv this....move to jokes section tho

buahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Is This A Justifiable Reason To Cheat? by MMM2(m): 3:23pm On Aug 22, 2012
Tinkybabe

Re u still coming 2 my place dis evening sorry The place issac john street Gra
Re: Is This A Justifiable Reason To Cheat? by mspookie: 3:27pm On Aug 22, 2012
M M M: Tinkybabe

Re u still coming 2 my place dis evening sorry The place issac john street Gra

i think dis is part of d joke cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Many Times Can A Rational Human Being Fall In Love In A Year ? / Why Women Should Cover Up Completely / Fixing A Commitment Phobia In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.