Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,914 members, 7,949,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) - Crime (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) (85077 Views)

Why We Killed 50 Victims, By Robbery Suspects (photo) / How We Killed The DSS Officials At Arepo - Agbara Robbery Leader / We Killed Futa’s Ex-vc In His Sleep – Domestic Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by tpia5: 6:59am On Aug 23, 2012
@ topic

nigeria is unravelling one thread at a time. . . . . . .

a new order is slowly taking shape. . . . . . .

well, i dont know if that's how it was in the past but its just not looking good right now.

there is war on the horizon.

i dont think these things are just about politics.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by stunna2(m): 7:15am On Aug 23, 2012
SEE NAIJA ON NAIJA CRIME

This is bad, real sad.

I was in Nigeria recently and couple of girls came to see me and I was really disconcerted when they both sturbonly refused to tell parents where they were going despite my insistence that they do so...!

I found it unbelievable that a 28 year old gurl with a post graduate education can not simply say, mom I'm going to this state to visit a guy I been talking to...!?

Coincidentally, statistics shows that a lot of children born to West African Parents in part of N America become run-aways because of the harsh uncompromising rules in their home environments where daddy and mommy although lives in America insist on the Africa mentality of you must do as I say rather than talk things over as their white and asian counterparts do...and the end result is youths who are then out of the homes (due to excessively strict parenting )then get into prostitution and drugs dealing...and tens of thousands of black youths murdered each other on the streets of America over the past decade alone.

Sad all the way
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 23, 2012
I want us to take a step back and have a rethink about what just happened. How many of us girls have travelled to other state to meet a guy that we have no inkling who he is. How many times have we gone to a guys place that we just met on our journey without telling anybody and none of your friends knowing about it. Etc. God only will help us at a time like this. We should be more careful and godly in all that we do now because the your enemies, the devil walks around like a roaring lion looking for whom to destroy. God please help us to serve you more and stay within your grace in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by stunna2(m): 7:19am On Aug 23, 2012
My message, parents please create the environment where your children feel free to talk...it could save them some day from a grave danger, please people.

But at the end of the day, the blame is totally on the head of the killers n rapists because only them can somehow decide to renounce their evil ways, abi
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2012
tpia@:

the story is rather hard to believe but for the people all over the web insisting they know her.

why havent the parents and family been contacted yet by the media?

no mention of them at all beyond the occasional reference.

Thats what i keep wondering... This is like a fairy tale
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by paulokwudiri(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2012
Mr CGPA: Why did our security keep disclosing their intelligence. How can they catch a terror of this nature in fucture since they keep telling the public the method use to track criminal? They have to wise up.

On point.The thing tire me bro

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by gbadexy(m): 7:46am On Aug 23, 2012
The girl had a very bad judgment, she followed two guys to a hotel! The guys also said they slept with her for twelve hours and attacked her and asked where she kept her money, meaning she was conscious when they asked for her money and apparently while they both slept with her for twelve hours earlier!
They said they later attacked her when the drug didn't affect the girl on time, meaning she was not forced to do anything before the attack and they wanted her to sleep off during or after their intimacy.
Going by the account of these guys, the girl too obviously behaved questionably.
Well RIP to those guys . I suspect they have killed their other five victims too, and they may be among countless missing person with their form of identities removed from their body also.
If they planned to let the girl go alive all the while, it doesn't make any difference if she slept off or not, either way she has already seen their face and they could have left her alive and tie her up to escape.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by larez(m): 7:51am On Aug 23, 2012
Look at this 419 idiot posting stuff from Odili net. How come it is only Odili net that has these stories about Yoruba people? Even when you read the stories, they don't make sense. Fabrications from a people who try to justify their criminality by trying to make everyone else criminals. You only fool yourselves.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by JaaizTech: 7:54am On Aug 23, 2012
yogun: cry cryChai!!!
I blame dis babe o
Why you go follow unknown persons that you met online to a hotel.
How can you be so ignorant? Dis world na trust no body, you can never be too careful. Now she's gone forever without parting words to her parents and family.
See werin crayfish waka de cause ooooo....
One man army no de good oooo
As dem reach d hotel, alarm no sound for her head say dem fit rape or abuse her, make she take style run? Jezoz ooooo.... This girl yaff kill her self cause of stupidity.....
Abeg my young sisters make una wake up oooo.... Don't think you know it all and you are smart.
My deepest condolence to the family, may God comfort you what a loss...
Which kain useless cheap goods she find abt?
O ma se o!!!!!

I THINK THE GIRL WANTED THE SEX (WHO GETS HOSTED IN A HOTEL BY A MALE FRIEND!), PERHAPS SHE THOUGHT THAT WAS THE WORST CASE SCENARIO AND SHE'D PROBABLY ENJOY IT ANYWAYS. UNFORTUNATELY, IT WAS NOT JUST ONLY SEX.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Yeske2(m): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2012
@jaaiztech, you are right. The girl needed s/ex and the stupid guys money. A big lesson to ladies out there and even guys too. RIP girl and may those guys rot in jail.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by femliany(m): 8:17am On Aug 23, 2012
Igbo kwenu!!! I hail oooo
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 23, 2012
Tony Spike: Front page please. I swear I could guess the profile of the killers when I heard the murder took place in FESTAC Town. That FESTAC Town needs to be swept clean. It is crawling with debased criminals.
dis is d ones u hear,wat abt d ones dat dnt mke d news. Festac is a bad town,sun tyms @ 8pm u cant walk out of ur block or close bcoz is lyk a death zone!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by touchmeder: 8:20am On Aug 23, 2012
steffans: D story doesn't add up..it sounds cooked..I jst hope dey didn't get some random guys on her FB frndz..

i hope so too
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by glb2012: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2012
bittyend: This thread is going to get to 40pages of mudslinging! - I'll be watching from the sidelines. grin

me too
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by victorD3: 8:28am On Aug 23, 2012
kensandrea:

THIS GAL IS ALSO A SUSPECT AND SHULD B ARRESTED COS HER FREND MUST HAV TOLD HER DAT SHE WAS
GOING TO LAGOS AND SHE MUST HAD ENCOURAGE THE DECEASED TO PARTAKE IN THE LIFE TAKING MATTER

How is she a suspect? When did Niherian girls start opening to friends about all their affairs?
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by victorD3: 8:35am On Aug 23, 2012
Who goes to Lagos from Abuja with a vibrator and straight to a hotel? And her flight ticket was being sponsored. Guy that RUNS girl should rest in peace.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by aromirejts: 8:40am On Aug 23, 2012
That serves cynthia right because she caught what ladies called MUGUN. As for d killers, dat also serves them right because they hav been doing this b4. They should be executed too.my observations:1) the killers should mentioned the names of their former victims to ascertain that thses runs-ladies are truely alive. You bloody idiots
11)
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by buJu234: 8:49am On Aug 23, 2012
igbo boys and money ... hmmmmm

they can do any thing 4 money...

1 Like

Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by dvic(m): 8:51am On Aug 23, 2012
All na cook up story joor.........General daughter who have be coming to Lagos for business all this while and decided to spend this time with two guys?? why cant she book her hotel and invited them to see her if they wanted to see her...FAKE Story
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by baysol: 8:53am On Aug 23, 2012
This is the height of evil and I must contend that this is absolutely unaccepted for no reason whatsoever. Igbo people you see yourself only yesterday some of you infidel people were running their dirty mouth that the Yorubas are at it again. These bigots will come to the blog to talk erant nonsense trying to hoodwink us Nigerians that they the biafrans are something special. At least we know better that a wicked fruit shall never bear good fruit. Nuuf said.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 23, 2012
[b][/b]Two murder suspects who were paraded today by the Lagos State Police Command, Ikeja, Echezona Nwabufor, 33, and Ezekiel Nnechuwu Olisa Eloka, 23, have narrated how they drugged the daughter of a retired General, Miss Cynthia Akuzogwu Udoka, 25, and strangled her in order to steal her money.
The suspects Okume and Ezeke (surnames withheld by us) one of them a university student, were driven there in a sleek car.
The suspects – Nwabuzo Okumo and Odera Ezekiel – described the incident as a mistake. They claimed that they only wanted to rob her and flee from the hotel before things went awry.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Princessaleeza: 9:01am On Aug 23, 2012
Ibos wit their desperate act when it comes 2 money.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by chiama1: 9:17am On Aug 23, 2012
angryThese bastards should not be killed straight, they should have their eyes plucked, ears sliced off and left to go home...they need to suffer before dying...Umu ekwensu!
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2012
really a sad way to go...
dying and all ur bussiness is all over the news..please let her have her dignity,her parents should start suing all these mags that put up false info..whatever she did,people let her rest in peace,dont come here picking like buzzards...
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by msdos1(m): 9:35am On Aug 23, 2012
this igbo pple.... they can do anythng 4 money...
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by pharmow: 9:59am On Aug 23, 2012
My condolence goes to the family and friends of the poor lady, it is disheartening that all sorts of criticism and insults were mongered on BB about the lady been wayward. That is why I always disregard BC I received on my BB, people just broadcast anything to feel important and show that they know what is up to date. please for God's sake and for the respect of the family and friends of the poor lady, you people should stop all this tribalistic talk. Am a yoruba dude, but the accused could have been from any tribe. Those baastaards must have been doing evil things for a long time, thank God that their evil deeds has caught up on them. Cynthia Osukogu, may your soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by Providenceolugu: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2012
Girls,pls learn ur lesson 4m dis,alwys tell where u're goin 2,@ least to 1 person.stp being 2 reserved.
Re: How We Killed Cynthia Osukogu — Suspects (Pix) by ChideraFavour(m): 10:12am On Aug 23, 2012
Wow ds facebook & 2go has not finish wht its came 2 ds lif 2 do.anywell dose guys should b sentence 2 death by hanging n deir soul wll neva rest in peace wht a wicked guys mtsheew!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

How I Was Drugged, Raped, Fired From Air Force (photos) / My Aunt Husband Showed Me ‘Blue Film’ Before Sleeping With Me - 13-Year-Old Girl / Boniface Igbeneghu Of UNILAG Attempts Suicide Over Sex For Grade Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.