Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,663 members, 7,926,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 03:23 AM

Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State (14796 Views)

The Most Developed State Capital In Nigeria ? / Awka Is Nigeria’s Least Developed State Capital / What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by danjalingo: 11:15pm On Aug 23, 2012
pat077: the only investment he has in d state are his buildings which has no impact on d peoples live. The only industry in d state is savahna sugar.
he owns a medea house (radio/tv),a bevarage co., abti university,even savana sugar etc. he might not have done enough but let others try as much.
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by Abbey2sam(m): 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
On what basis was this reserch conducted? I fink it's a lie becuz i live in adamawa state which is even more developed than some other states in nigeria....well i can never believe that yobe is better than any state in nigeria,talkin from experience cuz i was there

talking of atiku; that dude has tried his best in adamawa state,he own america university of nigeria (AUN) which also have nursry n primary school with junior and senior secondary school all in adamawa state.And i know that most of you must have drank faro bottle water and juice,he also own that as well, just to mention a few.

am currently in mubi,a local gov'ment in adamawa state where federal polytechnic and adamawa state universty is located,mubi happens to be another developed area in adamawa state.

dat reserch list is a trash
am not from adamawa state
am a yoruba boi.

1 Like

Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by Joey82(m): 11:44pm On Aug 23, 2012
that adamawa is the least developed state in Nigeria is the most flawed assessment ever carried by a nigerian.
I stayed there for two years and have also been to other states in the north.
For the records, i'v never seen an adamawa indegene doing almanjiri like other core northern states, which goes to show they lead a more decent life.
Maybe education was aproblem years back but with the establishment of the state uni whose admission to undergraduate school is at least 95% indegenous gives the indegenes ample oppurtunity to be educated to degree level.
Those guys over there have a lust for farming and the state government has consolidated by establishing farming skill acquisition centers in every local government.
Adamawa is the only state i know that farmers go to class to be taught on a chalk board with practical field demonstrations. The agro sector took me there and i know what i'm talking about.
Adamawa hosts in mubi the second largest international cattle market in nigeria,closely followed by ganye in same state. mubi been the most commercial area because of its conduit pipe to cameroon.
Having said all these, the state has the poorest road network i'v seen in at least 20 states i;v travelled across the federation.
If the state was that backwards, there wont be the level of religious tolerance that exist there.
Its the first time i saw nuclear families sharply devide into christian and muslim and both leave together with respect for each others religion. i think the entire country should take a cue from that.
i can go on and on.
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by mkmyers45(m): 11:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
Tinyemeka:

I quoted your earlier post. You were saying Adamawa is not core-North. I don't understand what you meant by that.
Well how do you diffrence North-Eastern Adamawa with North Central/West states...Adamawa is NOT core north due to its geographical and ethnic setup.
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by sheriffman(m): 12:09am On Aug 24, 2012
Big Lie it's TARABA
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by danjalingo: 12:11am On Aug 24, 2012
achi4u: He's a formal v.p who refuses to look back and develop his poor state.Are you okay now?
atiku has more investment in adamawa than ibb & aa have in niger state put together.
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by asagal(f): 12:24am On Aug 24, 2012
Ejiné: Northern region falling down, falling down, falling down
Northern region falling down,
My dear Mallaaam! grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by Nobody: 4:43am On Aug 24, 2012
Bawss1: At least Adamawa has some very beautiful girls. grin

Thats right bruv grin
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by emmykul1809: 6:41am On Aug 24, 2012
If u travel round 9ja u wl nt c adamawa as d worst state. D worst state shld b Abia. D governor of abia state, T. A Orji has made d state a useless state.
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by Azidogen2: 6:46am On Aug 24, 2012
jerseyboy: ISLAM IS THE PROBLEM
YOU JUST WON THE FIRST PRIZE FOR THIS FANTASTIC ANSWER!!!!!
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by GIANTSTRIDE(m): 9:08am On Aug 24, 2012
Thıs must be the blatant and baseless lıe ever seen of a supposed dr dat need to be checked on hıs mental state of reasonıng and the genuıness of hıs thesıs that merıt hım a Dr..Adamawa undoubtedly ıs the land of beauty wıth standıng cultural herıtage and Mountanıous sıte dat ranks ıt better placed dan some states.A state dat largely accomodate dıffernt Nıgerıa extract of dıffernt trıbes wıth less ınsecurıty threat dat enveloped the Northern state.There ıs no doubt dat d state has ıts share of Nıgerıas endemıc ınfrastural decay gıven the leadershıp class of a country dat thrıve on corruptıon.Wıth thıs generıc problem;of cause what do u expect of a state run by the oldest governor that does nt hv the sımple mental strengh to thınk development but rather swıms ın promotıng ıts fanatısm and the establıshment of Fulanı kıngdom of extortıon and domınatıon.Clouded wıth all these ıll leadershıp style dat has seen the state dwındlıng ın terms of ınfrastural facılıtıes and human development ındex,a state that stıll lıves ın hıs old quagmıre.There ıs no record that can justfy dat Adamawa ıs the least Nıgerıa development state...Largely the people are predomınantly farmer wıth rıch reserve of ground nut pyramıd ın areas of Hong a Kılba domınated area.And the Mubı town that ıts rıch economıc and busıness endowment...Wıth the the branded hard workıng Mıchıkas that are fondly call the Igbos of Adamawa thıer tıreless drıve for hardwork and enterprenuershıp speaks volume of thıer footıng ın Lagos and envırons..The Bachama people who are largely farmers and fısher men gıven thıer water bodıes are not left out of the scheme of development.Adamawa state prıdes to have over 7 tertıary ınstıtutıons dat ranges from Federal,state and prıvate colleges;an average famıly ın Adamawa state has over 2 folks that are Unıversıty graduates of repute.Unlıke other Northern states dat mostly parade a large group of tıme bombs ın the name of Almajırıs as a substıtute to Western educatıon.Numan[The home town of the Bachamas} has the savanah sugar company dat produces a large volume of sugar consumptıon around the Northern states and beyond..Adamawa ıs a state dat thıer level of cıvıllzatıon cannot match some of dıs Nıgerıa states dat are so backward and barbarıc ın thıer cultural concept..The lıst are endless.I therefore submıt dat Adamawa state from all ıntent of ratıonal reasonıng ıs not and cannot be the least Nıgerıa develop state..

2 Likes

Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 24, 2012
If the title read "Anambra is Nigeria's Least Developed State" this thread would have exceeded 30 pages in 8 hours. LMAO.

Sucks that you could hear the crickets chirp in here....now where is the NL action at? Aha! [size=2pt]*muches popcorn while watching the sh*tfest popping at the "Answers to Common Questions about Igbo People" thread*[/size]
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by pat077: 9:36am On Aug 24, 2012
mkmyers45:

What of Faro? Faro Industries is one of the finest fruit juice in the country that are dispensed at 104c (standard)
you call faro table water a big company, table water factory dat can found in virtually every area in d south. Alright, apart 4rm faro which other industry is in d state dat can employ upto 100 workers?
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by mkmyers45(m): 11:01am On Aug 24, 2012
pat077: you call faro table water a big company, table water factory dat can found in virtually every area in d south. Alright, apart 4rm faro which other industry is in d state dat can employ upto 100 workers?

Gotel Radio and Television employ over 500 people....
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by josites(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2012
I spent six years there, so i think i know it well. The whole of north are bunch of lazy ppl. Atiku maternal home is genye where he grew up, yet it's like a potato farmland. During his campaign in 2003, he flew in to filin ball, mubi with a jet and mob threw stones on him and he escaped immediately. Their weather was even a case study, that not enough, boko started killing igbos that would hv developed it. The only time their is business is during election. Govt should use it as farmland n not a state, because they are all nomads, cattle rearers. SimpleI spent six years there, so i think i know it well. The whole of north are bunch of lazy ppl. Atiku maternal home is genye where he grew up, yet it's like a potato farmland. During his campaign in 2003, he flew in to filin ball, mubi with a jet and mob threw stones on him and he escaped immediately. Their weather was even a case study, that not enough, boko started killing igbos that would hv developed it. The only time their is business is during election. Govt should use it as farmland n not a state, because they are all nomads, cattle rearers. SimpleI spent six years there, so i think i know it well. The whole of north are bunch of lazy ppl. Atiku maternal home is genye where he grew up, yet it's like a potato farmland. During his campaign in 2003, he flew in to filin ball, mubi with a jet and mob threw stones on him and he escaped immediately. Their weather was even a case study, that not enough, boko started killing igbos that would hv developed it. The only time their is business is during election. Govt should use it as farmland n not a state, because they are all nomads, cattle rearers. Simple
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by mkmyers45(m): 11:05am On Aug 24, 2012
pat077: you call faro table water a big company, table water factory dat can found in virtually every area in d south. Alright, apart 4rm faro which other industry is in d state dat can employ upto 100 workers?

Moreover you seem not to know much if not tell me any other table water/juice competitor it has in the north east
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by josites(m): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2012
GIANT STRIDE: Thıs must be the blatant and baseless lıe ever seen of a supposed dr dat need to be checked on hıs mental state of reasonıng and the genuıness of hıs thesıs that merıt hım a Dr..Adamawa undoubtedly ıs the land of beauty wıth standıng cultural herıtage and Mountanıous sıte dat ranks ıt better placed dan some states.A state dat largely accomodate dıffernt Nıgerıa extract of dıffernt trıbes wıth less ınsecurıty threat dat enveloped the Northern state.There ıs no doubt dat d state has ıts share of Nıgerıas endemıc ınfrastural decay gıven the leadershıp class of a country dat thrıve on corruptıon.Wıth thıs generıc problem;of cause what do u expect of a state run by the oldest governor that does nt hv the sımple mental strengh to thınk development but rather swıms ın promotıng ıts fanatısm and the establıshment of Fulanı kıngdom of extortıon and domınatıon.Clouded wıth all these ıll leadershıp style dat has seen the state dwındlıng ın terms of ınfrastural facılıtıes and human development ındex,a state that stıll lıves ın hıs old quagmıre.There ıs no record that can justfy dat Adamawa ıs the least Nıgerıa development state...Largely the people are predomınantly farmer wıth rıch reserve of ground nut pyramıd ın areas of Hong a Kılba domınated area.And the Mubı town that ıts rıch economıc and busıness endowment...Wıth the the branded hard workıng Mıchıkas that are fondly call the Igbos of Adamawa thıer tıreless drıve for hardwork and enterprenuershıp speaks volume of thıer footıng ın Lagos and envırons..The Bachama people who are largely farmers and fısher men gıven thıer water bodıes are not left out of the scheme of development.Adamawa state prıdes to have over 7 tertıary ınstıtutıons dat ranges from Federal,state and prıvate colleges;an average famıly ın Adamawa state has over 2 folks that are Unıversıty graduates of repute.Unlıke other Northern states dat mostly parade a large group of tıme bombs ın the name of Almajırıs as a substıtute to Western educatıon.Numan[The home town of the Bachamas} has the savanah sugar company dat produces a large volume of sugar consumptıon around the Northern states and beyond..Adamawa ıs a state dat thıer level of cıvıllzatıon cannot match some of dıs Nıgerıa states dat are so backward and barbarıc ın thıer cultural concept..The lıst are endless.I therefore submıt dat Adamawa state from all ıntent of ratıonal reasonıng ıs not and cannot be the least Nıgerıa develop state..
i spent 6yrs in the same mubi. 2000 - 2006, i lived closed to general hospital and was selling machine parts opposite imigration office. I am well known there due to the nature of my biz, both prominent and non. Between this years i never knew what a computer was, and same is obtainable with most people there. They are damn backward. The only ppl that value education are michika people. I know that place better than you, i can speak fufulde, kiliba, maiha because i mingle with them very well. The only thing is that they have beautiful girls. Oh, i miss my babes there, good loving girls with true luv, not my igbo girls that like money
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by josites(m): 11:50am On Aug 24, 2012
GIANT STRIDE: Thıs must be the blatant and baseless lıe ever seen of a supposed dr dat need to be checked on hıs mental state of reasonıng and the genuıness of hıs thesıs that merıt hım a Dr..Adamawa undoubtedly ıs the land of beauty wıth standıng cultural herıtage and Mountanıous sıte dat ranks ıt better placed dan some states.A state dat largely accomodate dıffernt Nıgerıa extract of dıffernt trıbes wıth less ınsecurıty threat dat enveloped the Northern state.There ıs no doubt dat d state has ıts share of Nıgerıas endemıc ınfrastural decay gıven the leadershıp class of a country dat thrıve on corruptıon.Wıth thıs generıc problem;of cause what do u expect of a state run by the oldest governor that does nt hv the sımple mental strengh to thınk development but rather swıms ın promotıng ıts fanatısm and the establıshment of Fulanı kıngdom of extortıon and domınatıon.Clouded wıth all these ıll leadershıp style dat has seen the state dwındlıng ın terms of ınfrastural facılıtıes and human development ındex,a state that stıll lıves ın hıs old quagmıre.There ıs no record that can justfy dat Adamawa ıs the least Nıgerıa development state...Largely the people are predomınantly farmer wıth rıch reserve of ground nut pyramıd ın areas of Hong a Kılba domınated area.And the Mubı town that ıts rıch economıc and busıness endowment...Wıth the the branded hard workıng Mıchıkas that are fondly call the Igbos of Adamawa thıer tıreless drıve for hardwork and enterprenuershıp speaks volume of thıer footıng ın Lagos and envırons..The Bachama people who are largely farmers and fısher men gıven thıer water bodıes are not left out of the scheme of development.Adamawa state prıdes to have over 7 tertıary ınstıtutıons dat ranges from Federal,state and prıvate colleges;an average famıly ın Adamawa state has over 2 folks that are Unıversıty graduates of repute.Unlıke other Northern states dat mostly parade a large group of tıme bombs ın the name of Almajırıs as a substıtute to Western educatıon.Numan[The home town of the Bachamas} has the savanah sugar company dat produces a large volume of sugar consumptıon around the Northern states and beyond..Adamawa ıs a state dat thıer level of cıvıllzatıon cannot match some of dıs Nıgerıa states dat are so backward and barbarıc ın thıer cultural concept..The lıst are endless.I therefore submıt dat Adamawa state from all ıntent of ratıonal reasonıng ıs not and cannot be the least Nıgerıa develop state..
i spent 6yrs in the same mubi. 2000 - 2006, i lived closed to general hospital and was selling machine parts opposite imigration office. I am well known there due to the nature of my biz, both prominent and non. Between this years i never knew what a computer was, and same is obtainable with most people there. They are damn backward. The only ppl that value education are michika people. I know that place better than you, i can speak fufulde, kiliba, maiha because i mingle with them very well. The only thing is that they have beautiful girls. Oh, i miss my babes there, good loving girls with true luv, not my igbo girls that like money
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by pat077: 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
josites: I spent six years there, so i think i know it well. The whole of north are bunch of lazy ppl. Atiku maternal home is genye where he grew up, yet it's like a potato farmland. During his campaign in 2003, he flew in to filin ball, mubi with a jet and mob threw stones on him and he escaped immediately. Their weather was even a case study, that not enough, boko started killing igbos that would hv developed it. The only time their is business is during election. Govt should use it as farmland n not a state, because they are all nomads, cattle rearers. SimpleI spent six years there, so i think i know it well. The whole of north are bunch of lazy ppl. Atiku maternal home is genye where he grew up, yet it's like a potato farmland. During his campaign in 2003, he flew in to filin ball, mubi with a jet and mob threw stones on him and he escaped immediately. Their weather was even a case study, that not enough, boko started killing igbos that would hv developed it. The only time their is business is during election. Govt should use it as farmland n not a state, because they are all nomads, cattle rearers. SimpleI spent six years there, so i think i know it well. The whole of north are bunch of lazy ppl. Atiku maternal home is genye where he grew up, yet it's like a potato farmland. During his campaign in 2003, he flew in to filin ball, mubi with a jet and mob threw stones on him and he escaped immediately. Their weather was even a case study, that not enough, boko started killing igbos that would hv developed it. The only time their is business is during election. Govt should use it as farmland n not a state, because they are all nomads, cattle rearers. Simple
Atiku is 4rm Jada and Ganye is even far developed than Jada.
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by Pakavy(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
asha 80: they are looking at human development.
then the shuld have taken a closer look at zamfara
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by pat077: 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2012
mkmyers45:

Gotel Radio and Television employ over 500 people....
lol... Imagine a private Tv and radio station employin upto 500 people, tell me what i don't know.
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by mkmyers45(m): 1:41pm On Aug 24, 2012
pat077: lol... Imagine a private Tv and radio station employin upto 500 people, tell me what i don't know.

Believe it or not...does not necessarily mean he is paying them fat salaries but yes, they do have a lot of staff related to the media house plus side functions...
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by GIANTSTRIDE(m): 1:50pm On Aug 24, 2012
[color=#000000][/color][b][/b]i spent 6yrs in the same mubi. 2000 - 2006, i lived closed to general hospital and was selling machine parts opposite imigration office. I am well known there due to the nature of my biz, both prominent and non. Between this years i never knew what a computer was, and same is obtainable with most people there. They are damn backward. The only ppl that value education are michika people. I know that place better than you, i can speak fufulde, kiliba, maiha because i. mingle with them very well. The only thing is that they have beautiful girls. Oh, i miss my babes there, good loving girls with true luv, not my igbo girls that like money. What makes u tink u knw Adamawa dan I do;The six years u have spent has distort ur sense of reasoning dat is never appealing to fact...I bet u d remote villages like Rigange,Bajen Waduku Guluk just to mentioned a few have access to computer..Backwardness is a relative term;but keep ur ethnocentric and bias mind and be realistic..Hv u ever faced a Igbo shrewd and barbaric village girl..If u really do;think u will appreciate the value of those u labelled as backward.[Adamawa great minds}
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by redsun(m): 1:58pm On Aug 24, 2012
What do expect of a state where one eyed man like atiku is the king?Same catastropic faith that has befallen nigeria for being ruled by animals like him and obj will definitely be the hallmark of his origin.

It is all in the gene.
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by GIANTSTRIDE(m): 2:42pm On Aug 24, 2012
What makes u tink u knw Adamawa dan I do;The six years u have spent has distort ur sense of reasoning dat is never appealing to fact...I bet u d remote villages like Rigange,Bajen Waduku Guluk just to mentioned a few have access to computer..Backwardness is a relative term;but keep ur ethnocentric and bias mind and be realistic..Hv u ever faced a Igbo shrewd and barbaric village girl..If u really do;think u will appreciate the value of those u labelled as backward.[Adamawa great minds}
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by donphilopus: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2012
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by donphilopus: 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by Fulaman198(m): 5:03pm On Aug 24, 2012
el-Roi:
adamawa state i believe can do better than they are presently. if the government can put in more efforts into the educational sector, definately the state will be a state to reckon with. the state SUBEB i.e ADSUBEB is doing very well, coming out consistently as the bst SUBEB state in Nigeria. the state alsp host alot of tertiary instution: American University of Nigeria(AUN), Modibbo Adama University of Technology Yola, State Polythenic Yola (SPY), Federal Colllege of Education Yola, Adamawa state University (ADSU) and even the newly completeed Nigerian Law School
(NLS)Yola, amongst a host of others.
i agree that they not really exploiting their agricultural potentials and this is one area the government have to work on and stop playing sycophancy!!!

with young fresh bloods selected elected, the state wull definately do bettter.

100% agree, as this is my home state
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by Fulaman198(m): 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2012
Ejiné: Northern region falling down, falling down, falling down
Northern region falling down,
My dear Mallaaam! grin

You sound extremely happy about this, shouldn't you be worried about your fellow countryman?
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by Fulaman198(m): 5:07pm On Aug 24, 2012
josites: I spent six years there, so i think i know it well. The whole of north are bunch of lazy ppl. Atiku maternal home is genye where he grew up, yet it's like a potato farmland. During his campaign in 2003, he flew in to filin ball, mubi with a jet and mob threw stones on him and he escaped immediately. Their weather was even a case study, that not enough, boko started killing igbos that would hv developed it. The only time their is business is during election. Govt should use it as farmland n not a state, because they are all nomads, cattle rearers. SimpleI spent six years there, so i think i know it well. The whole of north are bunch of lazy ppl. Atiku maternal home is genye where he grew up, yet it's like a potato farmland. During his campaign in 2003, he flew in to filin ball, mubi with a jet and mob threw stones on him and he escaped immediately. Their weather was even a case study, that not enough, boko started killing igbos that would hv developed it. The only time their is business is during election. Govt should use it as farmland n not a state, because they are all nomads, cattle rearers. SimpleI spent six years there, so i think i know it well. The whole of north are bunch of lazy ppl. Atiku maternal home is genye where he grew up, yet it's like a potato farmland. During his campaign in 2003, he flew in to filin ball, mubi with a jet and mob threw stones on him and he escaped immediately. Their weather was even a case study, that not enough, boko started killing igbos that would hv developed it. The only time their is business is during election. Govt should use it as farmland n not a state, because they are all nomads, cattle rearers. Simple

What a bunch of Rubbish and crap, personally I think you hate us. Lazy? I would like to see you rear cattle or try living as a nomad.
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by Fulaman198(m): 5:09pm On Aug 24, 2012
josites:

That is the only thing true about your statements.
Re: Adamawa Is Nigeria's Least Developed State by zuala(m): 6:32pm On Aug 24, 2012
There are many factors for the state underdevelopment in education. Firstly, the primary education was ruin by junk unqualified teachers who only go to the classes for folk tales in hausa, forgetting their primary assignment. Also, the state is doing so bad by selling appointments to yet another sets of junks in the secondary school sector. Dont cry yet the worse has not yet come. Where is the so call teachers registration council who claim to sanitise teaching profession? What can you say about the on going e

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Off To Israel For Pilgrimage, BASA Deal / Why We Need To Calm Down - Femi Adesina / AFDB Presidency: Buhari, Jonathan, Lawan, Sanwo-olu Congratulate Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.