Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,870 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:09 AM

Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? (2261 Views)

Help My Girlfriend Is Asking Another Guy Out / Ladies, Do You Sometimes Wish It's "Acceptable" To Ask A Guy Out? / Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by Presius(m): 12:26am On Aug 23, 2012
Seriously! I have been wondering. Have always asked most girls i dated this question* did you like me before now? And they all give same answer that they always do- but one thing still bothers me. What is so wrong in talking to a guy you have a crush on to be your BF* ladies abeg make una answer me oooooooooooo
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by k2039: 12:36am On Aug 23, 2012
If the girls had walked up to you,it would definitely look awkward.The best they can give you is their attention, and show you there interst(body language),you still have to be the one to make the move.
That is the convection.
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by Presius(m): 2:34am On Aug 23, 2012
So how does it look when you walk up To them? And you know the funniest thing. They like you deep inside but still they want you to talk heaven and earth
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by pearlhapi(f): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2012
Presius: Seriously! I have been wondering. Have always asked most girls i dated this question* did you like me before now? And they all give same answer that they always do- but one thing still bothers me. What is so wrong in talking to a guy you have a crush on to be your BF* ladies abeg make una answer me oooooooooooo
my presius is back btw the act of a gal asking a guy out is not wrong but the impression it gives to the guy is what's bad and the guy is bound not to take the gal seriously
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by pearlhapi(f): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2012
Presius: So how does it look when you walk up To them? And you know the funniest thing. They like you deep inside but still they want you to talk heaven and earth
that's how it should be nau therez a pride ego and self respect that a girl should naturally have
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by Emmy9ite(m): 8:15am On Aug 23, 2012
No biggy,even my darling pearl asked me out. **eyesrolling to see if shz coming*
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by Presius(m): 8:23am On Aug 23, 2012
Thanks dear. Pearl here is the deal. What If guys where to put up that ego like act. Who will suffer.
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by pearlhapi(f): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2012
Emmy9ite: No biggy,even my darling pearl asked me out. **eyesrolling to see if shz coming*
lolz•emmy that's a big lie,everyone is aware of how were running after me on nl and trying to get me to notice u•
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by pearlhapi(f): 11:07am On Aug 23, 2012
Presius: Thanks dear. Pearl here is the deal. What If guys where to put up that ego like act. Who will suffer.
God naturally made it so•men go for women and not the other way round
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by ikekings(m): 11:54am On Aug 23, 2012
It's not wrong at all..... Any lady that approaches me nd asks me out, i will love her more than those that i asked out....##my own opinion...

1 Like

Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by pearlhapi(f): 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2012
Emmy9ite: haha....we were running after each other,thats how love works. I just wanted to protect you darling bt i fell for you. #AmSwimmingInLoveNow!
lol,nutty humanbeing•u berra retrace your steps bfor ur heart begin bledding
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by sammaking(m): 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
@ poster the question is like saying
"is it wrong for a Lady to be RESPONSIBLE"?

1 Like

Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by jhydebaba(m): 12:52pm On Aug 23, 2012
In western world, there is no big deal but here in Africa it is a taboo.
Though I have a big heart and accommodate girls who took the bold step of not only using the body language but go the extra length of jokingly asking me out.
*Not all guys are appreciative.

1 Like

Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by sammaking(m): 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2012
k2039: If the girls had walked up to you,it would definitely look awkward.The best they can give you is their attention, and show you there interest(body language),you still have to be the one to make the move.
That is the convection.

YEAH SURE
I believe they were design naturally to be @ the receiving end and the guys @the giving end
the guy has to activate her run and install the PROGRAM that she needs to work with.

1 Like

Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by Presius(m): 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2012
Emmy9ite: **singing** Am not afraid........ I know you wont do that to me.
is this your own way of wooing a lady. Coz am lost here?* and i still don't understand something. Is nairaland a social site or a forum site?
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by ikekings(m): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
Presius: is this your own way of wooing a lady. Coz am lost here?* and i still don't understand something. Is nairaland a social site or a forum site?
Oga whether na social or forum site man suppose woo nw.... Lol...**winks**
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2012
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 23, 2012
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
well let me tell you that there are only 2 answers in this world a yes or a no but at least the lady would have had either of the answers
Presius: Thanks dear. Pearl here is the deal. What If guys where to put up that ego like act. Who will suffer.
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 23, 2012
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by timilehing(m): 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
That's what they should do if they want equal right in relationship
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
It "unafrican" to do so by a woman
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by jhydebaba(m): 2:49pm On Aug 23, 2012
sanb: good comment... you guys forget that we are now in the 21st century and in the western world it is something that is done often. it is not an easy thing for a woman to ask a guy out but if she likes the guy i don't see anything wrong in doing that
A lady should not die in silence, she must be able to choose her choice of man. Everything is changing and our mentality on this issue as well. Like I was reading the lamentation of a lady who was complaining that it is only short men that approach her, there is nothing she can do to that since the society is against her making the first move.
*Do whatever makes you happy*
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by Presius(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2012
I won't post much. But i have just this to post. We all are in the 21st century. And we should act like we are humans of this age. Not some 19th century black African taboo infested lots. If the ladies prefer to die in silence. Let it be so. But i swear if you like me and you nor tell me then me come find out. Sorry for you o. I will so make life miserable for that lady**
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2012
Technically, there is no flaw in the act. However, almost always, the dudeman does not reciprocate appropriately. He tends to take *things for granted. Hence, the babegial is at loss. cheesy

Gerrit?
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by pearlhapi(f): 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2012
Presius: I won't post much. But i have just this to post. We all are in the 21st century. And we should act like we are humans of this age. Not some 19th century black African taboo infested lots. If the ladies prefer to die in silence. Let it be so. But i swear if you like me and you nor tell me then me come find out. Sorry for you o. I will so make life miserable for that lady**
buh I like you and can't tell u#sobs#so u will make life miserable for me?
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by pearlhapi(f): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
fluid26: Technically, there is no flaw in the act. However, almost always, the dudeman does not reciprocate appropriately. He tends to take *things for granted. Hence, the babegial is at loss. cheesy

Gerrit?
dats the gist[for granted is the word]
Re: Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
~vicky~:
It "unafrican" to do so by a woman
It's being "unafrican" makes it wrong?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Worst Thing He Has Ever Said To You Or Done? / My Mother Contributed To My Father's Success. Why Are Our Girls Now Are Not So? / Do U Lov Ur Patner Enough 2let Him/her Knw Ur Acc Balance/atm Pin No?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.