Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,757 members, 7,886,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:25 PM

Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me (1543 Views)

I Feel My Husband Is Playing Game On Me. / How I Intentionally Played A Fast Game On A Lady / Help: He Had Sex With A Widow Three Days After Her Husband's Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by Lizzyvonne: 7:56am On Aug 23, 2012
Dis is my story. I hv a frend dat I luv so much bt he is tryin 2 play games on me. It al started last week wen i went 2 visit him @ his shop wen i got there i tuk his phon as i ws goin through his phone i saw som romantic messages nd d romantic name he used 2 save som numbas eg my baby, my angel, baby, obim nd mine is Chioma. I felt very sad nd went bk hom angry. Leta i confronted he nd he said is ntn dat those names nd messages re there be4 he met me. Bt he has once told me dat he broke up wit his gal frend last yr nd did nt hav any galfrend since then bt sm messages i saw d date was june. I leta 4give him. So on tuesday i cald him 2 knw hw he is doin, he pikd d cal nd told me 2 cal him leta nd i said ok. Leta i went online 2 chat nd i saw him chatin i didnt bother. I leta cald him around 7pm nd he wasnt pikin my cal. So leta cald him agan he pikd d cal nd told me 2 cal him bk nd i agreed. So i cald agan askin him y he didnt want 2 pik my cal he said cal me bk nd ask y he said do wat i said bye wit harsh voice nd banged d phone @ me. God. Bt since dat tuesday he havnt cald me til dis moment. I think he is playin games wit me am confused . Pals pls wat do u think I should do. Bt dos it mean am disturbin him
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by freecocoa(f): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2012
Firstly i think you should give yourself two hot resounding slaps, Have you done that?

Okay sweety,its very obvious the a$$hole is playing you,i guess you are still a teenager and the chatting site is 2go, anyways the dude doesn't love you and why in God's name should you call him that much when he clearly doesn't want to talk to you?

His attitude means just one thing,he's tired of you and its time you move on, he never even loved or respects you,he's a fecked up liar, don't sweat it dear, a better guy will come along and please you sound like the clingy\needy type, learn to be able to hold yourself a little.

1 Like

Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by Flashaldrin(m): 8:30am On Aug 23, 2012
@op, so na you be that girl?? Dont call me again oo! angry
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by adorebee(f): 8:39am On Aug 23, 2012
freecocoa: Firstly i think you should give yourself two hot resounding slaps, Have you done that?

Okay sweety,its very obvious the a$$hole is playing you,i guess you are still a teenager and the chatting site is 2go, anyways the dude doesn't love you and why in God's name should you call him that much when he clearly doesn't want to talk you?

His attitude means just one thing,he's tired of you and its time you move on, he never even loved or respects you,he's a fecked up liar, don't sweat it dear, a better guy will come along and please you sound like the clingy\needy type, learn to be able to hold yourself a little.
^^^,take a cup of ice cream for my head jare.You said it all
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by Sijo01(f): 8:43am On Aug 23, 2012
^ice cream 4dis kind cold, u wicked o.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by Lolajoy(f): 8:44am On Aug 23, 2012
Lmao at Help!!Help!!Help!! cheesy freecocoa u said it all
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by freecocoa(f): 8:53am On Aug 23, 2012
adorebee:
^^^,take a cup of ice cream for my head jare.You said it all
Thanks darling.

Sijo ice-cream is not only for kids o, mamas take it too cheesy
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by Sijo01(f): 9:11am On Aug 23, 2012
freecocoa: Thanks darling.

Sijo ice-cream is not only for kids o, mamas take it too cheesy

mi kno deari, ws jst tryin na say d weather is too cold dis mornin 4ice cream.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by cindyrella(f): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2012
It is clear and simple.
He got what he wanted and he is tired of you....
Time to move on to his next "victim" better luck next time!
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by Lizzyvonne: 9:45am On Aug 23, 2012
I hv nt been intimate wit him
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by drnoel: 10:12am On Aug 23, 2012
freecocoa: Firstly i think you should give yourself two hot resounding slaps, Have you done that?

Okay sweety,its very obvious the a$$hole is playing you,i guess you are still a teenager and the chatting site is 2go, anyways the dude doesn't love you and why in God's name should you call him that much when he clearly doesn't want to talk to you?

Madam sometimes I wonder if u are a guy cos of the way ur advice sounds. I don´t say this often and my standards are really high but looks like a lady on NL has finally managed to make me say I am impressed. cheesy Don´t worry, I am married so am not unto u but just want to tell u to keep it up. Ur advice was solid. Anyway that little girl would learn the hard way and I pity her.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by koozy(m): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2012
Lizzyvonne: I hv nt been intimate wit him
Exactly his point!! grin
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by freecocoa(f): 10:25am On Aug 23, 2012
drnoel:

Madam sometimes I wonder if u are a guy cos of the way ur advice sounds. I don´t say this often and my standards are really high but looks like a lady on NL has finally managed to make me say I am impressed. cheesy Don´t worry, I am married so am not unto u but just want to tell u to keep it up. Ur advice was solid. Anyway that little girl would learn the hard way and I pity her.
*Blushing* thanks bro, i'm female for real btw cheesy
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05am On Aug 23, 2012
Hahahaha! Cocolario, Lizzie still dey ask pips if dem dey play am? Lmfaoooo!! Dis wan na bolo....

@op
He is not playing u o! He is teasing u! Dats ur guy right dere, don't let him go o! D clues he left u means nothing! U just tripping for no damn reason. If I use blow retain dat ur brain wey dey process part-time hen! Msteeeww.... Imagine! U call guy, guy dey tell u call bck all d time,dat alone na number 1 fawk up! Lizzy..... dem don dupe u o! U don knack am? grin
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 23, 2012

Contrary to conventional thinking and advice given on this thread, I think he likes you more than the other girls, but is somewhat afraid of admitting it. Perhaps, he is scared of commitment.

The fact that he saved *their names with honey, lollipop, sugar...etc...and saved *yours with your real name, shows that he had not yet developed the capacity to brainwash you and add you to his list of whores. That could be frustrating, especially for someone who must have earned himself a reputation as a flirt. It could also be the reason for his harsh replies.

If you like him, do not sleep with him. Maintain your current moral standards and gradually reduce the calls and messages you put across.

If he likes you, he will (eventually) make amends and act appropriately. Have a little patience.

Cheers! cheesy
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by freecocoa(f): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2012
^You are joking right? cheesy
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by freecocoa(f): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2012
Idowuogbo: Hahahaha! Cocolario, Lizzie still dey ask pips if dem dey play am? Lmfaoooo!! Dis wan na bolo....

@op
He is not playing u o! He is teasing u! Dats ur guy right dere, don't let him go o! D clues he left u means nothing! U just tripping for no damn reason. If I use blow retain dat ur brain wey dey process part-time hen! Msteeeww.... Imagine! U call guy, guy dey tell u call bck all d time,dat alone na number 1 fawk up! Lizzy..... dem don dupe u o! U don knack am? grin
No be small something o grin
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by mspookie: 11:27am On Aug 23, 2012
he is testing u and ur patience undecided is your name RUTH
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by Lizzyvonne: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2012
If I did nt call him he wil complain
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by jhydebaba(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2012
He's just a friend then, he is allowed to do all those stuff. Give him a trial n get intimate with him. I bet you a trial will definitely convince you.

*ofobo jona men.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
Nice 1 Fluid for the analytical advice... Freecocoa's is like ''Bokoharam'' advice... Bomb them all... Too harsh bt well the woman don learn her own lesson.

Lizzy theres no guarantee bt the guy no too like u sha. If u sleep with him or not its his motive and intention that matters & no 1 can know that. Relationship nowadays is pure luck.

My advice is; run for ur life. run for ur life. run for ur life. run for ur life. run for ur life. run for ur life. run for ur life. run for ur lifeeeeeeee..!!!!!!..... Till u find dat man dats ready to marry u.
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by timilehing(m): 3:22pm On Aug 23, 2012
Dying for love part 8!! Are u forcin urself on him?
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
freecocoa: ^You are joking right? cheesy

Anam achi kwanu...ifuru ukwu ezem angry
Re: Help! Help!! Help!!!. He Is Playing Game On Me by 190theclown: 9:49pm On Aug 23, 2012
i think freecocoa is from Yaba left!

(1) (Reply)

Quit Lying, intimate Past Does Matter / What Ll U Do If Ur Girlfriend Told U She Aborted Pregnancy For Her X / Reasons Why Ladies/Women Should Keep Their Cheating Partner!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.