Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,005 members, 7,970,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:02 PM

In Need Of Two Bedroom Apartment - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / In Need Of Two Bedroom Apartment (505 Views)

** Serviced 2 Bedroom Apartment In Oniru . Vi Extn .. N 2m P/a ( + Pix's ) ** / Newly Renovated 3 Bedroom Apartment For Rent At Egbeda, Lagos [See Pictures] / 4 Bedroom Apartment For Sale @ Lsdpc Estate Glover Yaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Two Bedroom Apartment by martin123: 8:14am On Aug 23, 2012
Hello house,,, I need a two bedroom apartment between AJAH and SANGOTEDO. I wait in anticipation for a reply. Thanks
Re: In Need Of Two Bedroom Apartment by damogulxx: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2012
martin123: Hello house,,, I need a two bedroom apartment between AJAH and SANGOTEDO. I wait in anticipation for a reply. Thanks

I have 3 units of 2 bedroom apartments to let in thomas estate ajah. All in seperate locations within the estate. 2 are bungalows and the 1 is in a block of apartments.

2 bedroom in block of flats has terrazo floor and master ensuite with wardrobes all installed. Rent is 450k

2 bedroom bungalow has broken tiled floors and both rooms ensuite with bathtubs and spacious kitchen. Rent is 450k

another 2 bedroom bungalow only 2 in compound has the master ensuite and the other room with its bath and toilet by it. fully tiled, wardrobes and kitchen. Rent is 400k

Call me 07042088986
Re: In Need Of Two Bedroom Apartment by martin123: 1:49pm On Aug 23, 2012
I understand that Thomas Estate is always flooded
Re: In Need Of Two Bedroom Apartment by damogulxx: 3:51pm On Aug 23, 2012
martin123: I understand that Thomas Estate is always flooded

Dude thomas never floods. Who fed you with those lies. I live in the estate and i know the estate is flood free.
Re: In Need Of Two Bedroom Apartment by lloydbanj: 4:41am On Aug 24, 2012
Drop ur contact info

(1) (Reply)

Urgently Needed: 2plots Of Land In Lagos / Tank Farms For Sale (verified And Authentic) With Pictures / 5 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Banana Island

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.