Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,357 members, 7,881,310 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:25 PM

Chris Brown After Rihanna Interview, 'We'll Get Back Together'. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown After Rihanna Interview, 'We'll Get Back Together'. (1308 Views)

Nigerians Slam Chris Brown After He Posted A Goodluck Jonathan Meme / Karrueche's Bum Picture Bothers Chris Brown After Amber Rose Approves It / Rihanna Regrets Returning To Chris Brown After Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chris Brown After Rihanna Interview, 'We'll Get Back Together'. by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2012
Apparently, Chris Brown was watching Rihanna's interview last night and after the tearful interview ended, Brown texted Rihanna to come clean about his love for her. A source close to Brown told hollywoodlife exclusively. "Afterwards, he got some water and was like 'you know I love her and we're going to get back (together) one day. After that he sent her a text and thanked her for respecting him on the interview and he told her he was sorry for everything and that he loves her"
Source
Pyguru, please if you want to ban me again, let me know my offense. Thanks
Re: Chris Brown After Rihanna Interview, 'We'll Get Back Together'. by mukina2: 10:48am On Aug 23, 2012
pyguru is the spambot. i unbanned you first time.
Re: Chris Brown After Rihanna Interview, 'We'll Get Back Together'. by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 23, 2012
Thank you. smiley
Re: Chris Brown After Rihanna Interview, 'We'll Get Back Together'. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2012
Aww dats so sweet of him.am happy he has realised his mistake,riri too shud stop doin shakara,afterall d boy has begged her severally and chris too shud stop all dis stewpid childishness of engagin in a fight wit dat oda boy because of riri
Re: Chris Brown After Rihanna Interview, 'We'll Get Back Together'. by Ivynwa(f): 11:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
The moment Rihanna was trading words with Karruche and calling her "Rice cake" was when I realized that she still has a thing for Breezy and all those blah blah blah excuses she was making for making music with him recently were just words of mouth. It seems that they may get back together or that they are even secretly together according to the recent reports of how they were frolicking away on a boat in France or something.

If I were the Karruche girl I will disappear from the triangle and not get booted out in order for CB and Rih to get their hands on each other. shocked Seems like somebody gonna get the boots soon. tongue
Re: Chris Brown After Rihanna Interview, 'We'll Get Back Together'. by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 24, 2012
Where's Ileke?

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Which Of This Nollywood Actress Rocked The Bald Head Best / Justin Bieber Drinks African Beer / Stardom Took My Marriage - Actress, Bukky Wright In An Exclusive Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.