Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,055 members, 7,973,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 08:12 PM

Letter To The Webmasters - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Letter To The Webmasters (933 Views)

The Webmasters / ??????where Are All The Webmasters Of Nairaland?????? / Let Us Discuss Ways To Move The Webmasters Section Forward. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To The Webmasters by jossylala(m): 5:20pm On Dec 29, 2007
Hi,i am writing this letter to you webmasters to invite you to a forum called joscity forum am sure you have heard of lagos forum,ebira forum and so many others.This a forum that has so many topics and i am delighted to tell you webmasters to view it and make your comments and you can also join if you want(especially those from Jos).Please this is a new concept for Jos and i hope all thw webmasters from Jos would join so that we enjoy Joscity forum together.check it out at www.joscityweb.com .Thanks
Re: Letter To The Webmasters by wendymanda: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2007
how are you on banning people?
Re: Letter To The Webmasters by astronp7(m): 6:46am On Dec 30, 2007
Congratulations for your forum. I want to make just two recommendations:
1. Do you mind changing or modifying the design of the title name.
2. You may need to change your colour combination. Its hurts the eye, especially the blue.

Good luck on your project.
Re: Letter To The Webmasters by DualCore1: 11:14am On Dec 30, 2007
yea astro is correct, those colors really hurt. Get a better template/style to use.
Secondly your motto, look at it very well and make corrections.
Re: Letter To The Webmasters by jossylala(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2007
thanks for that correction.About the logo,i am still thinking of a sweet animation logo to design and about the colour,i will what to do about that.and i do hope web masters from jos and arround naija would join.Thanks www.joscityweb.com
Re: Letter To The Webmasters by astronp7(m): 11:15am On Dec 31, 2007
It may not neccessarily be animated. Even if simple but cute, it will do the magic. I hope your membership grows. All the best.
Re: Letter To The Webmasters by jossylala(m): 6:43pm On Jan 01, 2008
i will see to that soon.thanks for contribution
Re: Letter To The Webmasters by DualCore1: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2008
its a catchy link u got there, do all u can to make it come out good. keep doing the good work
Cheers smiley
Re: Letter To The Webmasters by jossylala(m): 5:31pm On Jan 02, 2008
thanks guys i would let you guys if i have done the editing.

(1) (Reply)

Shark.com / How Do I Put A Sound On A Wb Page? / Web Designer And Developer, Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.