Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,723 members, 7,941,743 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:30 PM

Get A Good And Reputable School For Your One Year Abroad - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / Get A Good And Reputable School For Your One Year Abroad (827 Views)

A School For Sale In Ajah Axis Of Lagos / Application Is Now On For French Business School For 2013/2014 Session / Study Medicine In A Reputable Foreign School. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Good And Reputable School For Your One Year Abroad by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2012
Get a good and reputable school for your one year abroad for french students and incase you want to study french in a french country, just contact me: favourlizo@gmail.com
Re: Get A Good And Reputable School For Your One Year Abroad by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 25, 2012
French, linguistics, translation are the IT courses right now but it is unfortunate cos everyoneis into accounting, business administration, economics, marketing. Forgetting that people that studied translation and also interpretation get paid in dollars and gets job easily. So my fellow compatriots, let's change our ideas and enter into this field. You can work in any country so far you understand their language.
Even if you don't know anything in french or any of the language you wish, just write me and I will help you get started by getting you the right school and the right environment.
If you have not been lucky with Jamb, don't worry, with your O'level, you can turn everything around by God's grace.
Thank you.
Re: Get A Good And Reputable School For Your One Year Abroad by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 20, 2012
Go †̥o www.isao-benin.org for those that wants †̥o school outside Nigeria απϑ it is a 3 year course. Write ♍ƺ incase you aяε intereted. No agent fee. †ђξ school is resuming 2nd October 2012. Post ​​​your question for more information απϑ clarification.
†h♌nks.
Re: Get A Good And Reputable School For Your One Year Abroad by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2012
There is an excursion †̥o the Northern part of Benin Republic. Ping me for more info: 26A6D3C3
Re: Get A Good And Reputable School For Your One Year Abroad by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2012
For those who wants †̥o study french, spanish, portugeuse, china, arab, a recognized UK based university is at ​​​your doorstep. Certificate is directly from there απd incase you want †̥o study any other courses.
Just put ​​​your email address or ​​​​​​your BBM pin.
Re: Get A Good And Reputable School For Your One Year Abroad by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 05, 2012
For those that wants to study french, chinese, arab, @ a cheaper price can come over to cotonou should post their email add and ​your telephone number
Re: Get A Good And Reputable School For Your One Year Abroad by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 11, 2012
Do stay at cotonue.wat business can do there
Re: Get A Good And Reputable School For Your One Year Abroad by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 21, 2013
What kind of business do you want to do?
Re: Get A Good And Reputable School For Your One Year Abroad by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 21, 2013
There is a new Company in Benin Republic that deals with translation and Interpretation for all of you who wants to get things done in different language.
Contact me for more info or write me.
Re: Get A Good And Reputable School For Your One Year Abroad by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 15, 2013
Do you want a very good school where you can do your 1 year abroad, let me. Know. Your options are Bénin Republic, Republic of Togo and Côte-d'Ivoire. Just use this opportunity to visit these countries and you know things are cheap in Togo.
Thanks.
Re: Get A Good And Reputable School For Your One Year Abroad by Ganeath(m): 7:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
Pls get intouch let's discuss further 22A508B2 Thanks
veronix: Get a good and reputable school for your one year abroad for french students and incase you want to study french in a french country, just contact me: favourlizo@gmail.com
Re: Get A Good And Reputable School For Your One Year Abroad by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 06, 2014
Ok
Re: Get A Good And Reputable School For Your One Year Abroad by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2014
Please those that are coming to Bénin Republic for study should be very careful cos there are scammers around. Not in school but when wanting to rent a house. They can invent sth wey no dey exist to extort money from. Please and please, do not allow that to happen to you or someone you know. Contact me for more.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

4 Weekends Practical On Computer Engineering & Networking / Its Not Too Early To Start Preparing For JAMB 2013 / BECOME A WEBMASTER IN ABUJA FOR #5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.