Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,903 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:53 PM

Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? (2149 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) / Guys Can You Woo This Type Of Girl Without Fear ? ( Picture ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 23, 2012
Hello fellow nairalanders, i noticed nairaland is no more what it use to be, people post all sorts of topics now and so i have decided to post this:

PLEASE I NEED IDEAS ON HOW TO WOO A BEAUTIFUL LADY A FLOOR BELOW MY OFFICE WHERE I WORK, SHES QUITE BEAUTIFUL & PERFORMS ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES, SO EVERYDAY SHE COMES TO MY FLOOR & WALKS PASS MY SIT FROM BEHIND BUT MOST OF THE TIME I JUST PRETEND LIKE I DONT NOTICE ITS HER CUZ I DONT WANT IT TO BE OBVIOUS TO EVERYONE, THEY ALL ADMIRE HER TOO, AT TIMES WHEN SHES COMING WE MAKE EYE CONTACT BUT THATS IT & I KNOW SHE KNOWS I ALWAYS NOTICE HER BUT I GUESS ITS UP TO ME TO MAKE THE MOVE, THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING FOR LIKE 3 MONTHS, ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY! cry
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2012
first of all, let me just say that starting an office romance is not the brightest thing to do.......but since thats what you want to do, then good luck to you.

Second, you have to understand that women like CONFIDENT MEN, so if you believe that ignoring her because you are shy of what others (aka the competition) may think, then you have a lot to learn. be bold and be the one brave and brazen enough to approach her, rather than the chicken at the back of the LION pack.

Third, eye contact is what she has with EVERYONE at the office..... so i suggest the next time she looks at you, you say something as simple as "Hi, you look great today, as usual" or "Hi, coming to the office and seeing you always brightens my day".....study her demeanor after that, and take it from there.

Finally, the day you realize that the worst that can ever happen is that she turns your advances down (and this is NOTHING), is the day you will see women a whole different way and the day you will start living a happier life.

3 Likes

Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by omega25red(m): 4:21pm On Aug 23, 2012
MRbrownJAY: first of all, let me just say that starting an office romance is not the brightest thing to do.......but since thats what you want to do, then good luck to you.

Finally, the day you realize that the worst that can ever happen is that she turns your advances down (and this is NOTHING), is the day you will see women a whole different way and the day you will start living a happier life.
Amen

poster pay good attention
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by werepeLeri: 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2012
3 months? and u think sharper guys wont have hit her?
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 23, 2012
^^^^ so because others "may" have hit that, it means the OP should never look at her again?!
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by werepeLeri: 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2012
MRbrownJAY: ^^^^ so because others "may" have hit that, it means the OP should never look at her again?!

Mtcheewww - is he talking about looking at her or what?
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by kilimanjaro(m): 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2012
She will understand your wants without uttering a word when you give her your next salary. grin
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by werepeLeri: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2012
kilimanjaro: She will understand your wants without uttering a word by giving her your next salary. grin

Abi? While other sharper guys have hit on her - he is busy looking. LOL.

Even if she had a crush on you, for three months you werent able to approach her - she for don give up and think sayu be mumu. Sorry.
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by mspookie: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2012
werepeLeri: 3 months? and u think sharper guys wont have hit her?

SERIOUSLY have u ever been with a virgin!!!
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by werepeLeri: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2012
ms pookie:

SERIOUSLY have u ever been with a virgin!!!

LOL. God forbid. Virgin? What am I doing with her? LOL.

But then, what has virginity got to do with approaching a lady?
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by EmmaUG: 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2012
stop looking and start action dude,u beta synin b4 ur time washout
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 23, 2012
@ mrbrownjay: thanks! we work 4 different companies in d same building, its not as bad as I sound cuz only recently while I was hurrying 2d gents she said HI 2 me b4 I could & in turn I complemented her so I was very sure she has noticed, she works 4 koreans & earns more than I do which she knows, I'm not feeling any inferiority complex cuz I got 2 know dis afta I confided in a colleague who has been working dere longer than I do dat she's loaded & drives a jeep, so I guess guys in d office r discouraged by her wealth cuz no one really talks 2 her, I don't know about outsiders, I'm just worried about if she is a focused person or d freaky clubbing type cuz she could be difficult 2 control & I'm a very reserved person wit zero social life?

Thank u all
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2012
tunlaji: @ mrbrownjay: thanks! we work 4 different companies in d same building, its not as bad as I sound cuz only recently while I was hurrying 2d gents she said HI 2 me b4 I could & in turn I complemented her so I was very sure she has noticed, she works 4 koreans & earns more than I do which she knows, I'm not feeling any inferiority complex cuz I got 2 know dis afta I confided in a colleague who has been working dere longer than I do dat she's loaded & drives a jeep, so I guess guys in d office r discouraged by her wealth cuz no one really talks 2 her, I don't know about outsiders, I'm just worried about if she is a focused person or d freaky clubbing type cuz she could be difficult 2 control & I'm a very reserved person wit zero social life?

Thank u all
Bros the best way to find out is to approach her na....
there is no harm in trial
try chatting her up, abi na fear dey catch u ni?
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by MMM2(m): 10:19pm On Aug 23, 2012
Op
Just use touch & follow on her undecided
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by skydeep(f): 10:23pm On Aug 23, 2012
M M M: Op
Just use touch & follow on her undecided
barbarian undecided
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by mrsage(m): 10:47pm On Aug 23, 2012
Bros. Just talk to her. Engage her in a brief conversation and if possible invite her for lunch. From there you will make progress. No waste time o
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by sashaa(f): 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2012
tunlaji: @ mrbrownjay: thanks! we work 4 different companies in d same building, its not as bad as I sound cuz only recently while I was hurrying 2d gents she said HI 2 me b4 I could & in turn I complemented her so I was very sure she has noticed, she works 4 koreans & earns more than I do which she knows, I'm not feeling any inferiority complex cuz I got 2 know dis afta I confided in a colleague who has been working dere longer than I do dat she's loaded & drives a jeep, so I guess guys in d office r discouraged by her wealth cuz no one really talks 2 her, I don't know about outsiders, I'm just worried about if she is a focused person or d freaky clubbing type cuz she could be difficult 2 control & I'm a very reserved person wit zero social life?

Thank u all
tunla, just approach her in a friendly and polite manner. Not to ask her out at first, but to be a friend. That way, u'l have more chances. Goodluck bro
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by Caseless: 12:46am On Aug 24, 2012
Tel her u luv her lyk bashar asad luv power, 4 ha u'l die like gadafi, u luv her lyk c.taylo$ l.gbabo luv war, tel her ur luv 4 ha is bigga dan d hatred hutu nd tutsi hav 4 each otha nd tel ha dat 4 ha u'l walk shoelessly 2 office.

1 Like

Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by DukeNija(m): 12:58am On Aug 24, 2012
Firstly, I wish I was in your shoes mehn. I don hammer. Seriously, I think its normal to be occasinally nervous when it comes to women. All you have to do is talk to her. Say anything. I mean anything. I once approached this hot lady in church, I mistook for someone else. As she was about entering her car, I stopped her. I dnt want to bore you with details but she was more intrigued by my confidence than my killer smile cheesy wink. She was all sparky n excited, she also turned out to be married cry
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by rodeo0070(m): 8:06am On Aug 24, 2012

Thank u all
Make a move but don't try to impress her.
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by Spy360(m): 8:57am On Aug 24, 2012
you shouldn't have wasted 3months before thinking how to woo her. what if other men made the move before you started thinking how to go? Who knws whether other men have not talked to her.
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 24, 2012
Focus on your work!!!!
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by Dandas: 10:24am On Aug 24, 2012
Better forget that and focuss on your job. Office romance/dating has more disadvantage than advantage.There are millions of beautiful ladies out there,why the office one,Abi liver dey cut you to approach and talk to them?.Be careful Mr. Man!!.
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by MMM2(m): 10:33am On Aug 24, 2012
skydeep:
barbarian undecided

Barbarian GF undecided
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 24, 2012
LOL...I've been concentrating on my work & taking my time dats y it may have taken dis long but i only notice her recently! If u think office romance isn't gud enough abeg give me tips on where else i can meet the ladies wink cheesy grin
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by mspookie: 11:38am On Aug 24, 2012
werepeLeri:

LOL. God forbid. Virgin? What am I doing with her? LOL.

But then, what has virginity got to do with approaching a lady?

u dont get the point...never mind undecided
Re: Pls How Do I Woo This Lady In My Office? by Kajiang02(m): 11:59am On Aug 24, 2012
House or office Rat no be am.
Btw, you work for different firms, you could still give it a shot.
But bros, if your mind no carry am, forget it. Else, be bold enough to speak to her. Haba, or will you be asking her to ur place on that 1st day.
Grow up jor.

(1) (Reply)

Men And Lies: A Hobby Or Blood Related? / 6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever(for Ladies) / Seun Osewa Sets To Wed A Romancelander. See Pics!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.